Best Anime/Manga Ever in history

Guest ReNO

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jainah

Anime: Prince of Tennis (POT!), Full Metal Alchemist (FMA), Death Note ( :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: ) and of course the overrated Bleach and Naruto. (Fillers suck)

I feel like a nerd :/

Thanks for the spoiler, i don't have to watch the end ot the anime now.... :fury:

Guest garnet_light

That's a tough question for sure. I mean, I have a lot of awesome animes and mangas.

For anime, my best are: Ayashi No Ceres, Hunter X Hunter, Death Note, Code Geass and Kenshin.

For manga: Parfait Tic, Hunter X Hunter, BxB Brothers, Hana Kimi, First Love Kairi and Goong.

Guest lyzerg

Best: Slam Dunk for plot and humor.

Some good ones: original Dragon Ball, Prince of Tennis, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Major

Overrated: Naruto, Bleach

*gasp* OMG I agree with you on EVERYTHING!

though I'd have to add doraemon >> this one's a classic!

Guest ninasaurus

uhh I don't know about best in history

but here are some I really like

Lovely Complex, Nana, Shaman King

and of course the overrated Bleach

lol there are plenty more that I really like

but my mind's not working with me at the moment xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest banchung

My fav anime will always be Rurouni Kenshin. I have never found an anime plot so moving. I think that Kenshin (atleast minus some of the filler episodes) was a masterpiece. I mean, I like all the popular anime like Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist. They're great and all, but Kenshin actually gave me new perspectives on ideas. Plus, I've rewatched it a billion times, and it never gets old to me! This inspires me to watch it again ^^

Guest efflorescence

Manga: Hana Yori Dango

Anime: It's a tie between Naruto, One piece, Monster, Death Note and Full Metal Alchemist. It's seriously hard to pick T_T

Archived