Best Anime/Manga Ever in history

Guest ReNO

Guest darkbahamut

this reaalllyyy depends on the person...but I agree with darkbahamut

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was amaaazing for me, too amazing. lol, I didn't like the first 6 or 7 eps too much but after a *certain* plot event, It skyrocketed up up up

First 6 episodes, I wanted to stop. After that event. Omg. My blood pressure increased at an exponential rate.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LastRain

so much it's not even funny...

Slam Dunk, Detective Conan, Death Note, Monster, Gundam 00, Hellsing, and Loveless <3

That's only a VERY few of what I normally watch. But I seriously dislike Shoujo anime with a passion. other than Loveless(because it's shounen-ai :D)

this reaalllyyy depends on the person...but I agree with darkbahamut

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was amaaazing for me, too amazing. lol, I didn't like the first 6 or 7 eps too much but after a *certain* plot event, It skyrocketed up up up

Oh WOW!!! I'm sooo glad someone else thinkgs Tengen toppa Gurren Lagann was also a great anime!!

It was sooooooo EPIC!!!! I don't really like mecha, but dang this series just made it awesome!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest 122333

i don't know if it's best but i'm seriously addicted to Katekyoushi Hitman Rebron! Finally getting to the future arc!!

the best i've seen so far...i say Naruto. It's legendary!

Guest Millou

Anime:

Full Metal Alchemist

Death Note

Code Geass

Gundam Wing, Seed

Samurai X

Initial D

Ouran High School

Fruits Basket

Manga:

Paradise Kiss

Nana

(i haven't read alot of manga's yet)

Guest msmilkt

i wonder how many people here read chinese manhwas/comics [chinese equivilent to the japanese manga]

i love 御我s stuff ..

her 1/2 Prince and The Lengend of Sun Knight were AWESOME!!!!

1865953024.jpg

^omo hot!!!!

1155182090.jpg

^chibi version on 1/2 Prince .. so cute ahAhahahahas~~~

Guest charri

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO, hands down.

best anime ever. I could watch it a hundred times and not get sick of it, the episodes are all so interesting.

as for manga... I can't pick :X

Guest calcifer

Ohtomo Katsuhiro's Akira

Umezu Kazuo's horrors, such as Hyouryu Kyoushisu (Drifting classroom)

Yamagishi Ryoko's works such as Arrabesque

Tezuka Osamu's Hinotori (pheonix)

Gundam

Gokusen

Komawari-kun (chuushun Komawarikun started from 2004 again)

Banana Fish

Tezuka Osamu's Black Jack

Chiba Tetsuya's Ashitano Joe

Oshima Yumiko's philosophical works

Naruto

Suzuki Yumiko's works

etc...

Guest kongo89

Sooooo glad I don't see any DBZ related posts in the last few pages lol.

Hmmmm...Haven't watched that much anime in my life, but I think that Neon Genesis Evangelion was simply AMAZING!

Complex, very subjective plot mixed with beautiful animation...Gah, I need to see the movie! *Does fanboy squeal*

Guest marasshi

Manga:

Rurouni Kenshin for the win.

Maybe Fullmetal Alchemist once it's finished, but so far, Rurouni Kenshin for me all the way.

Anime:

Rurouni Kenshin - only up until the Kyoto Arc. After that... nvm. Gundam Wing was awesome too. Oh and Slam Dunk. Fullmetal Alchemist was great, too. I only dislike the ending. It was... weird, since I had been reading the manga and did not expect it, but it was okay.

WTF I keep editing

I loved Gensoumaden Saiyuki as well. Totally fell in love with each and every character on that show. I felt truly sad when it ended. (I know there was Saiyuki Reload or sth, but I never got to watching it)

Archived