[MANGA/ANIME] Kimi Ni Todoke (reaching You)

Guest Misao

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest garnet07

Only anime I'm anticipating every week. The manga is becoming more interesting too. Much better than Wallflower IMO because the love story is actually going somewhere and not always repeating. Highly recommend this manga.

• 3 weeks later...

i love episode 07! It was nice when Sawako finally spent a weekend with her friends and to top that in Ryu's house! I love Ryu and Chizu, seems like Ryu has this secret smile for her. Haha. And Kazehaya! He was so jealous when both girls were all cuddly with Sawako. But their walk together home was sweet.

Guest bunnieee_ears

for some reason it looks and sounds so familiar... @_@ but then again, i have horrible memory...

thanks for reminding me!~ i'm going to check it out!!! maybe i have read a little bit of it before... hmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!!! :D

ahhh~ I've been waaaay too busy that I couldn't even manage to find time for reading mangas! I miss reading Kimi ni Todoke :( I sure missed quite on alot of stuff.

I recently read the latest chapter, chap 23. OMG! Chizu and Ryuu. Ryuu is <3<3<3. It's sad that Chizu haven't noticed it yet I`m sure she's on her way there.

I`m still catching up watching the anime. Just finished ep 1 and I like it soooo far. I`m glad that the anime version of Kimi ni Todoke just looks like from the manga. I sometimes don't like the graphic design once a manga is made to anime.

Waaah! I really really enjoyed Episode 11 for some reason!

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=OVN9KOO2

It has a lot of funny and cute moments like the 'good luck' thing before the soccer game and Sawako's kick during the soccer game, Chizu torturing Ryuu (lololol!), and Kurumi's true colors showing!!! :D

@13infamyss

Chizu and Ryuu is super super cutee!!!

And I'm really glad they kept the original art as well~ :)

In news:

According to Anime News Network. Between Episode 12 and 13 there won't be Kimi ni Todoke for a week. And this Season 1 is 24 episodes long. Which is pretty great! :)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...625&page=25

Guest candysami0708

i just read chapter 23.

and i just wanna say that..OMFG. major Ryu and Chizu moment.lol :P

i love this chapter. hope next chapter would have more Sawako and Kazehaya moments :D

oh by the way does anybody knows when chapter 24 will be out??

Guest crazymimi119

really addicted to the manga!

Kazehaya and Koronuma are just too adorable.

just wish they hook up already!lol.

and Chizu and Ryuu are just pure <3

currently starting watching the anime. i heard it was pretty good too :D

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

Wahhh, I just caught up with this manga a couple of days ago. I love the storyline; it's so simple and cute!!!

Sawako is such an adorable girl and I'm waiting for her relationship with Kazehaya to develop full bloom. D:<

Guest candysami0708

WAHHHH~!

i just read chapter 24!

i really like it. and Sawako's dad is really funny and really nice too.

Shouta obviously is head over heels for Sawako.lol. :P

i can't wait for chapter 25.

cause chapter 24 was kind of a cliff hanger :D

Archived