[MANGA/ANIME] Kimi Ni Todoke (reaching You)

Guest Misao

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leaves_of_mint

The main character has the same birthday as me, and the same height. I'm younger and errr...weigh more thou

LOL..maybe i should give this a try?

Guest #SHINAI

oh gee, lol. i always thought this was a copy of the wallflower. i remember reading a page, thinking it was the same because the main girl looks just like sunako. i'm going to start reading this tomorrow!!^^ can't wait for the anime~

edit/ i really enjoy the simple pretty artwork

• 2 weeks later...

new chapter is OUT!

omgomgomgomg, heartheartthumping...... :blush:

sawakoXkazehaya all the waaay~

I don't know if it just mistranslation or what but Kazehaya has now the guts to call her "sawako?" :o

saaay whaat?!! and what's up with Pedro? I thought the dog's name was Maru? :unsure:

anyways, you seriously just can't help but to have this huuuuge smile on your face when reading the series.

honestly, just start it with pin's fear of sawako. LOL. He's just sooooo funny.

and what he instructed Sawako to do for Kazehaya is just PHWAHAHHAHA! :lol:

Kazehaya you couldn't be anymore adorable than this, :wub:

^

Thanks for the heads up again, 13infamyss! lol

How do you find out about the updates so fast? Do you go to FatefulEncounters' website? Because I had to download it from there since the new chapter isn't on mangafox or onemanga yet.

Anyways, about Chapter 18!

It was soo funny~ Pin and the girls meeting Sawako's parents. The last thing Shouta told Sawako was a little confusing? But I guess he was just flustered so he was just venting, lol. She's sooo dense, omg~~ Poor guy. Sawako's stalker pictures were soo funny too! lmao! That's so creepy! XD

Anyways, yeah, Kazehaya called Sawako by her name without an honorific out of the blue. But I guess since it was over the phone it was easier for him?? And about the dog's name, I think it was always Pedro because I remember Pin named him after a baseball player and the scanlators put a little note saying Maru is a general nickname given to things that are cute. Or something like that. =)

^ohh hahaha~ mangaupdates.com is the best ally ever. I customized my reading, complete and wish list so whenever a scanlator updates the ongoing manga, I`ll get notified to read it right away. like this: CLICK! and since I am on the computer 24/7 :wacko: I get to constantly check mangaupdates for releases hehe~ so yea, basically, I download manga I read ^_^

Ohhh I love the pictures too. I LOLed at the pictures where you could only see Sawako's head. :lol: and of course *heartskip* with sawako and kazehaya's picture. and must I not forget to mention Kazehaya's crying picture.

I found the last part abit confusing too oh well, I guess you're right that's just prolly him getting all flustered.

^

Lmao! I looove Kazehaya's crying picture! I remember it from when I was looking at the manga RAWs. I was soo happy to see it again and I saved it on my computer. XD Pin is so horrible, lol.

Ooooh! That mangaupdates.com stuff is soo cool! Woow! I have all my mangas listed on an Excel spreadsheet. But wow~ mangaupdates is awesome. I've noticed that whenever I have trouble finding some manga mangaupdates usually has it listed...hmmm...cool! XD

• 1 month later...
Guest milkygoodness

AMAGAD anime too?! YUSS HAHA.. absolutely love this manga and yeah i agree, the artwork is purdy

thanks for sharing the news woohoo!

NEWS!

According to wikipedia, Kimi ni Todoke, the anime, will be 26 episodes long and will begin October 6th!

OMGGGG!! I`m excited. Hopefully we get to see a happy ending for the couple. I honestly hate open ending. but since the manga is still ongoing.... and hiatus T___T, we might really get an open one. Oh wells, still looking forward to it!

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!

awww abit sad story between ryuu and chizu. man I like Ryuu, I think he`s so mature. I`m pretty sure he knows Chizu's feelings for his older brother too. That's sad =.= and we`ll be seeing him next chapter... it`s going to be fun.

OMGGGG!! I`m excited. Hopefully we get to see a happy ending for the couple. I honestly hate open ending. but since the manga is still ongoing.... and hiatus T___T, we might really get an open one. Oh wells, still looking forward to it!

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!

awww abit sad story between ryuu and chizu. man I like Ryuu, I think he`s so mature. I`m pretty sure he knows Chizu's feelings for his older brother too. That's sad =.= and we`ll be seeing him next chapter... it`s going to be fun.

Yeah, it's probably an open ending... :/ But I wonder up to where in the story line they are going to do the show? Christmas? Valentine's Day? Or...where the manga stopped before it went on hiatus?

But finally! A shoujo anime of a manga I love with lovely shoujo manga style art I like! YAAAY! It's soo rare!!! Can't wait. :D

I read the new chapter. This is one of my FAVORITE parts of my manga because it centers around two of my favorite characters and pairing. I love how this 'mini arc' ends. ^o^

Guest Linder1430264405

ohmygod. I LOVEE THIS MANGA! sawako and kazehaya are so adorable<3

and i soo cant wait for the anime to come out >A< theres also a ds game

i want it. *w*

ngaww.. i wanna read chapter 19, but its still a raw ):

KIMI NI TODOKE TRAILER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH8pvZKFVYQ

Soo pretty! Soo shoujo!! Soo perfect!!!

The art looks soo nice and it's the same as the manga's! I love love love it already!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh the trailer is getting my hopes up for the anime!!! and I love the art too... It's sooooooo like manga!!! Excited! excited! Tuesday just doesnt come so fast =.= Thanks for sharing

Archived