[MANGA/ANIME] Kimi Ni Todoke (reaching You)

Guest Misao

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i just loved the drawings so i just read it and thought wassup and then i love it right away!!

i am slow and just realize that its gonna turn anime i was so happy!! i wonder if there is gonna be a live action too........

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

OMG~ yes! I dunno why people like Wallflower since none of the character make any progress- ever!

I like Kimi ni Todoke a lot more. =)

Anyways! Chapter 12 AND 13 have been released on onemanga! Yaaay!

http://www.onemanga.com/Kimi_ni_Todoke/

And here is more news on the anime and manga of Kimi ni Todoke, including a pic of the anime and news that the manga will continue in September (since the manga had been on hiatus due to the manga-ka's maternity leave).

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...an-in-september

^thanks cutiek028 for the heads up! :D

awesome 2 chapters right away.

anyways..... ive been waiting for this chapter to come :D

because this is the moment where sanada-kun said sawako's name without traces of embarrassment unlike kazehaya. HAHAHHA!

you can totally see kazehaya is jealous and uuuhmmm this is the start where ume trying to make sawako and sanada a couple. (from the one I read) LOL

and there was a part where sawako was like "she's been calling me sawako from the start", im starting to think ume isn't that bad to the point you`ll despise her and she makes you wanna pull your hair out or something. She's just there to awaken Sawako's feelngs for kazehaya. WOOOOT. and then how she is so devoted to Kazehaya-kun. LMAO ("in rainy days, in winter even if it was a storm") LOOOOL....

and GREAT!!! It's resuming in September. Good good. the anime version's image looks sooo good so far. I can't wait to watch it. :D

Guest Autumn1430263885

yea.....i never really liked wallflower too much. was kinda just blah to me;...drawings too.

kimi ni todoke on the other hand i LOVE ^^

Guest leelee.

Wah, I'm kinda excited for the anime series!

I wonder who's going to be the voice actors . . . I'm really hoping that they don't choose a voice actress with an extremely high voice to play Sawako, haha.

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

I love Wallflower's main plot, but I just wish they would make some progress and execute the art a little better. Kimi Ni Todoke is so cute! I love how the main character is so dense, yet innocent. It's a great romantic manga to read. :)

new chapter is outttt! image
anyways another heartthumping chapter!! ^^ well, this manga has just alot, eh?

I loved the last part of the chapter. I thought Kazehaya would just stand still and painfully watch Sawako and Sanada talking from afar but whooolaah~, he dragged Sawako away from Sanada and ume image So cute. yknow Kazehaya is at fault too why Sawako is being so dense and unaware of his true feelings. We all know that Sawako is no ordinary girl and that she's new to this environment. She never had anyone talked to her in a normal way nor had anyone liked her in who she is. So if Kazehaya keeps beating around the bush, Sawako will never ever understand his true intentions and feelings which will then lead her to think that it's only her who likes Kazehaya that way. Because Sawako is that kind of person, she will only think that he's nice to her because he's naturally nice to everyone.

anyways here's an ubbbeeerr cuute kazehaya in this chapter! image
2uyj38l.jpg
what, another guy can't call Sawako's first name just because you're having hard time calling her that way? image Soo soo cute

Guest Jooliyah

I couldn't help but laugh at the last page because it looked like they ran off in the sunset xDD

But geez, that Ume girl is so annoying. Her repetitive smile is just creepy. She seriously needs a hobby rather than stalking Kazehaya and making other people miserable.

I absolutely LOVE Sawako's kogal friend. In my opinion, she's beautiful inside and out :]

Guest danizz

I love this manga. It's a bit like pge but I think they are both pretty different and lovable. Sawako is awesome! I hate those typical ditsy shoujo heroines :/

new chapter is outttt! :D

anyways another heartthumping chapter!! ^^ well, this manga has just alot, eh?

I loved the last part of the chapter. I thought Kazehaya would just stand still and painfully watch Sawako and Sanada talking from afar but whooolaah~, he dragged Sawako away from Sanada and ume :lol: So cute. yknow Kazehaya is at fault too why Sawako is being so dense and unaware of his true feelings. We all know that Sawako is no ordinary girl and that she's new to this environment. She never had anyone talked to her in a normal way nor had anyone liked her in who she is. So if Kazehaya keeps beating around the bush, Sawako will never ever understand his true intentions and feelings which will then lead her to think that it's only her who likes Kazehaya that way. Because Sawako is that kind of person, she will only think that he's nice to her because he's naturally nice to everyone.

Ahhhh! I loove Ryuu Sanada!!! I love him, love him, love him! And what he confesses to in this chapter is awesome! I knew it already cause I kinda "read" ahead, but still!!! Eeeeee! And yes, Kazehaya, in some ways is as slow as Sawako. =)

Also, Ayane is an uber cool girl~~

Guest Autumn1430263885

wow and to think that i just stumbled upon this when waiting for new bokura ga ita chapters...now this has replaced my fandom for bokura ga ita! kazehaya is so fricken ADORABLE and ryu is sexy XD he reminds me of mori from ouran! And chizu reminds me of arisa from fruits basket~wahaha.

chapter 15 and 16 is out...

kyaaah such cute and hilarious chapter

ROFL, Pin FTW. I can't believe he actually thought that Ume might like him and Kazehaya saw that scene.. bwhahah soo funnny :D funniest part in both chapters

but the sweetest part in the chapter was of course the Kazehaya and Sawako scene. "How do you think about going out?" kyaaah~ Kazehaya makes me squeaaaal all the freagggin time. why must he be this supppperrr doooper cuute. LOL.

and Ume and Sawako. Oh well, its obvious no matter how much Ume says she despises Sawako, she really can't help but to give in to her. I wonder what will happen now to them... siggggh~ Every chapter is just so heartwarming.. more KazehayaXSawako scenes please :D

Ayane is pretty hilarious too "HO HO HO HO" ohh that evil laugh.

Guest Autumn1430263885

YAY!! new chapters!!!

rofl @ pin...haha i love all the characters so much! chizu and yano make a funny duo XD chizu and her denseness and yano's evilness....kuku

aww i guess kazehaya realize's how innocent and naive sawako is and decided to be satisfied with what they have? just not bother with that stuff and just be happy together hehe.....for now that is..until her needs MORE O_O~ hooray!! kuronuma finally realizes her love for kazehaya! *cheer Even though i sympathize with kurumi, i dislike how she went so far as to take away the friends that sawako newly made, which was so dear to her. that's just MEAN. she's a snobby arrogant brat who doesnt want her crush taken away...she needs to move on...gee. i hope kazehaya comes behind a tree and heard their whole conversation wahaha

new chapter is OUT!

fdsdlsljfldsjflkdsfjglkgjflkdj;gjd! This manga just couldn't get anymore awesome than this or actually it will, chapter by chapter, lol. OMG. i just love each and every chapter.

Umi and Pin just always make my day. Seriously, nothing beats Pin's awesomeness :lol: "Aren't you the girl who likes me? You got rejected and cried your eyes out?" LOLOLOLOLOLOL. man......... that just left me oh so speechless.

last part was just sooo lovely. now we know when was the first time Sawako fell for Kazehaya... :phew: WOOOOT. and the "sawako" part is :wub:

Guest .:dark.moon:.

OMFG AN ANIME?! :OOOOO

i love chizu and yano XD yes, im weeird omg and pin is soo fuuny . it needs to hurry up and update @_@

just curious, has the actual manga books come out in stores yet in the u.s. o_O?

Guest _ping_

I really love Shiina Karuho works!

She is such a great mangaka!

I've read "Crazy for you" and i love it!!

Hope Tokyopop Germany liscene this Manga! >o<

(cause they liscened "Crazy for you" :D)

Archived