[MANGA/ANIME] Kimi Ni Todoke (reaching You)

Guest Misao

if you enjoy Wallflower..you will enjoy this manga too!! image

2010-09-09-322360.jpeg

The art is very cute. :3 Too bad there's only 3 chapters out right now.. x_x

The story is set in the classroom/school environment and deals with a weird girl named Kuronuma Sawako (Nickname Sadako as in "The Ring") and her efforts to become someone who doesn't scare people away and to make friends. Her aspiration is Kazehaya kun, a man who, to her, is "100% refreshness" (Weird I know, but that is her idea of him). Anyways, the story is very light and comical, so its fun to read. Look forward to "Yamato Nadeshiko/Charming Junkie-like fun and romance!!

Volumes: 19 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3058

Published by: Viz

Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 25 + 2nd Season: 12

*This series has also live action movie released

Download:
http://dragonvoice.org/dv_todoke.html

209168.jpg

kimi-ni-todoke-kimi-ni-todoke-23180873-1

1024-by-768-535329-20090327205859.jpg

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onatoko

That art looks cute! Maybe have to check it out. Seems like there's been a lot of Sadako-turned-beauty mangas lately. Hohoho, maybe a new trend is 'hidden beauty'? Or female characters who aren't all innocent, sunshine, flowers 24/7.

Guest PandaBun

yeah it takes forever for each chapter to come out, like maybe half a year per chapter which is why i stopped reading it. but the manga itself is really cute!

Guest xoxsilent_dream

omg!! i <3 this manga soooooooo much!! the artwork is really pretty and each chapter it gets more and more interesting!!

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

^ yeah, she's kind of like sunako from yamato nadeshiko ah..

i only read one volume of it, and i think it's pretty cute :)

sawako is so cute o u o i hate how her good intentions are always been misjudged

Guest thaigerl

Oh I loveee this Manga. I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapters. I would buy the original but I don't know if there is a 5th volume coming? It's only at four now. Anyone know?

^i have a feeling the next chapter won't be coming up until a looooooooong time. =( and i think the 5th volume is already out

i really like this manga, i might buy the original one too and try to read it since im taking japanese x_x

Guest Soulistice

Reading the comments and seeing the site..

I hope the chapters can come out smoothly and regularly.

It seems like I'll like this manga a lot~

• 9 months later...

ohhhh!!! so there's actually a thread for this manga already!

KEEEEEH!

ahhh~~ i'm so sad that this manga has few releases when it's like one of the most awesome i have known.

oh welll~~ i'm still patiently waiting for it.

and for you guys who wants to know what happens with kazeXsunako from vol 4 onwards,

you can read the summary here: http://www.suki-da.net/shoujo/

^____________^

• 1 month later...

this manga has been recently liscened by Viz and will start releasing in the spring of next year

like whoa..... so basically, entropy+DGV dropped this manga already :(

and the exciting thing is...... i wont have to wait that looong enough to see more releases of these~~~

Guest Autumn1430263885

ahhhhhhhhh i like this manga too...! i like it A LOT better than wallflower...actually i don't even really like wallflower. it's so cute and makes you smile :]

i hope some other group picks this up!!! TT__TT

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ^w-nGz^

the dorama version is coming out soon..

rumoured casting include Yamapi, Okada Masaki (Of HanaKimi fame) for Kazehaya & MakiHorikita & Toda Erika for Sawako.

Its supposedly scheduled for this April drama slot.

^O.O yamapi and maki???? are you serious~~~ and its a love story. if its true, this will be my most waited drama for yamaki....... a love story one... then again... this will be again another drama maki will be in with a scary character (nobuta wo produce) PFFFFT.

okada masaki? sekime of hanazakari??????

I WOULD LOVE LOVE a drama version.

the dorama version is coming out soon..

rumoured casting include Yamapi, Okada Masaki (Of HanaKimi fame) for Kazehaya & MakiHorikita & Toda Erika for Sawako.

Its supposedly scheduled for this April drama slot.

!!!!!!!!!

hmm iono i think yamapi and maki are too... over much.. they're in too many dramas :/

i loved wallflower bcoz its soo funny at tyms,

but this manga is soooooooooooo damn cute it makes yuu smile,,

lyk evn if yur not into girly manga (lyk me), this is too cute to resist,

i wish i cud read chinese or japanese T.T,,

only found chinese translated wich is up to date =[,,,

xD wah i wanna read this

Archived