[MANGA/ANIME] Kimi Ni Todoke (reaching You)

Guest Misao

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i am actually disappointed with the cast (just for the sawako and shouta caz i only see them) but well i can't complain :/

Guest ruthie08

omg! i just finished watching it(anime)..seriously, i cant wait

for season 2...anyone know or heard news about it?? kazehaya is

like every girls dream (or i guess mine specifically) im like

so in love with his character! ill jump on a guy if he's like

kazehaya...lolz

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

OMG i was looking for this thread earlier! I didn't see it! lol

I'm disappointed of the cast too -___-. I think they could find someone who looks more like Shouta. iono, he doesn't look that refreshing and bright and easy-going. but oh well -0- i guess we can't expect real life human to look exactly like anime characters.

but I LOVE THIS ANIME IT"S TOOOOO CUTE >3<

• 1 month later...

Hello guys.. CHAPTER 47 and 48 are out!! OMG SERIOUSLY, How I missed Kimi Ni Todoke and it still doesn't fail me to squeal, heart-thump, and go crazy. Sawako is just suuuuuuuuuper cute. Her insecurities made her sooo cuuute. It really saddens me on Chapter 47 when she said that after their first date ended, it seemed like everything went back to square one; whenever they walk together, the space between seemed like a person could get in the middle. I was like awwwwwww.....

You gotta superrr love that loosening-button scene! I was LOLing so hard. Just when you thought Sawako couldn't get any cuter :P

and the ironic thing is, before I even started reading Chapter 47, I was questioning myself when will Sawako and Shouta kiss.. hahahahha..... and then I remembered they havent held hand together yet! so why bother with the first kiss LOL. and bam! these two chapters were about their HHWW!!!! Omg. Chapter 48 Shouta. spazz. I swear, Kimi Ni Todoke has this power on me; to make me go crazy as if I was in Sawako's shoes. My heart was thumping like mad as Should held Sawako's hand. Super cuuuuuuute moment! I can smell the first kiss is just around the corner! XD buuuut guess they have to go through daddy's permission first. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fudgee.

so, it's finally turning to a live action? lol. guess i'm not updated anymore. the manga is now licensed so i can't view it on mangafox anymore. oh well. might as well grab a copy.

Guest oriental_blossom

Does anyone know when the live actions coming out?

I love this manga/anime and Im so excited for the drama!

Another must watch on my list blush.gif

Guest kayana20

I love this manga it just makes me wish I had a love like that but if not treat my friends better and let people think what they want. I already know the anime will be just as good but be a little different from the manga. I don't have high hopes fpr the live action they always either differ or not as good as the others.

so, it's finally turning to a live action? lol. guess i'm not updated anymore. the manga is now licensed so i can't view it on mangafox anymore. oh well. might as well grab a copy.

>you can try in mangareader.net.

but yeah im not too fond of haruma as kazehaya..don't get me wrong i like haruma muira as an actor. he's really good but lets see how the actual movie goes. Yet I kinda like the actress playing Sawako..^_^

I started reading Kimi ni Todoke last night.

I'm up to the last chapter released right now. I never realized it was an incomplete manga.

I kinda raged when I found out, but it's alright... I suppose I'll have to play the waiting game. >B|

Also, to those up-to-date and finished what's so far of the manga (and maybe the anime, too?):

During the time of the confessions and whatnot... with the constant, "I got rejected" and everything.

Who else had exasperation that couldn't be rivaled? I nearly threw something, they were so frustrating.

I hadn't been that frustrated since Proposal Daisakusen.

But it was worth it in the end. At least, so far. =3

Right now, they're adorable beyond belief and it makes all the frustration they made me feel before just melt away.

GAH. REFRESHING SHOUTA AND CUTE-CUTE SADAWAKO. Admittedly, I did love Ryuu and Chizu. They're so cute.

I'm a sucker for childhood-best friend friendships. DANG RYUU. MAKE YOUR MOVE. T AT

No way. A LIVE ACTION DRAMA?! I'm definitely looking out for that.

No opinion on the cast as of yet. But I hope it'll be good. =X

• 1 month later...

Season 2 of Kimi ni Todoke anime gets the green light for this January! Yaay~ another winter/spring of this anime! <3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-10-05/kimi-ni-todoke-2nd-anime-season-green-lit

And the live-action movie came out in Japan on September 25th but I can't find anything online. This is the official website. The image on the homepage is really cute! :)

http://www.kiminitodoke-movie.com/index.html

Music video for the Season 1 Anime OP of Kimi ni Todoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjCM22KfQA

Music video for the theme song for the Kimi ni Todoke live action movie:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sxuTusYDnQQ/

Guest _chibi-dragon_

I love this manga. So amazing.

And I cannot wait for the movie to come out. Miura Haruma is <3

Should I watch the anime as well?

• 4 weeks later...

i absolutely love Kimi ni Todoke... :D

she was so naive and i love the light aura of the story... after all the mind-blogging animes i've watched... this is the perfect haven... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived