[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aejhae143

I saw this interview of the cast of Passionate Love. Sung Hoon mention Seohyun but I don't understand what they are talking about. Can somebody pls translate it..Thanks in advance :)

Guest aejhae143

Somebody please let me know whats the name of the song  played on Passionate Love episode today. The song when Seohyun and LWG kiss.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I'd like to ask for your help and vote SNSD in MAMA 2013 if some of you already did just please keep on voting whether they win or not it's in our hands.. They were leading for the best female group until yesterday and we only have 8 days left so guys vote vote vote!! Here's the link http://mama.interest.me/poll There's no need to sign up all you need to do is to log in on your Facebook or Twitter accounts and authorize it. One vote per day.. But if you have multiple accounts of course you can but on a limit of 5 times with the same IP address. Vote for SNSD on the following categories Best Female Group, Best Dance Performance - Female Group, Artist of the Year and Song of the Year. As of 1:14AM f(x) is leading in best female group category with 2,266,769 votes and SNSD with 2,247,702 votes the difference is soClose but our goal is to widen the lead until November 22 to secure the win! Let's make it happen! Voting closes on November 22, 2013 so keep your votes coming!!

• 1 month later...

Archived