[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From sohane@soneRN_9 - full article at  http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rm0l2e

[Fanacct] 20.08.13 Incheon Airport:

(This is going to be a long one. But there were so many things that i couldn't trim out. I apologise if the chunk shocks you and takes up more time than you would otherwise assign to fanacct reading.)

when the door opened and they saw the cams, they got a shock. they were initially going to walk out but they scrambled immediately to the center where the door joint. ?hyunnie pulled her hoodie over (unclear recollection here but someone pulled their hoodie over), they faced each other and spoke abit. turned to their managers and spoke abit. from their reactions, i don't think they expected any cameras.

and then i thought they were going to walk out with their faces lowered. but juhyun stepped out first.. and she waved. i aimed my cam at her expecting to take snaps of them swiftly moving past. but when i saw frm my screen tt she was waving, i was speechless. in that moment i had a very clear thought: i need to give this precious girl more love. In all that panic and being caught off guard, the girl still waved.

so i ran ahead of her and said: "annyeong seohyun ar..." Juhyun waved again :)

Managers told us to put away our cameras.

we stopped taking. followed them to the pedestrian, and only took their backs. then crossed e road to where they were. their vans were late. so they stood there. yuri put on her headphones. hyunnie was facing the other direction doing stuff on her phone. yul was bobbing her head and hands to her music. :)

hyunnie and yul played with manager oppa at one point. hyunnie laughed and cutely smacked the stack of luggages repeatedly and said sth to oppa and laughed again. ㅋㅋㅋ (that was really really cute) 

the van took a long while to come. so we stood at the sides looking at them for a significant while. when e van came it stopped on our right; girls were on our left. managers pushed e luggages across. then e girls followed. when they walked past us... they both turned over and waved. yuri gestured for us to go get some sleep. hyunnie waved once more. and then one of the sones said:"서현아, 잘짜~" to hyunnie; maknae turned back and waved again upon hearing that. :) 

when they turned to us and waved, my heart ached recalling the shock they were in at spotting the cams; i realised in that instance how our love for them sometimes makes it difficult for them yet they maintain that kindness... especially this maknae..

i really was close to tears because maknae really really gripped my heart. her kindness... her getting a shock and hiding but stepping out before her unnie and waving with a gentle smile.. 

when hyun was walking to her van i wanted to say: "seohyun ar, gomawoyo..." for everything she has shown and made me/us feel in these past yrs that i personally witnessed. but i choked. nothing came out.

i came across a quote recently. it said:"be kinder than necessary. every person you meet is fighting their own battle." And this 91-er seems to already be living that out.

its just the way hyunnie is VS all the people u meet everyday inside and outside of this industry. she kept to her values and stayed consistent. to hear it and deduce it frm pics and then witness it for real, is very different.

you think you know her. and you think what you know abt her has melted your heart. but you watch her really live up to it, and you're sure, you're going to always always remember no matter at which phase of your life; you once loved an amazing girl like that.

Girls, thank you :') I am a really proud and privileged Sone. Thank you for losing so much in order to give us so much.

Just goes to show you how special and unique Seohyun is, she lives, walks and talks her love for her fans!  

Guest SophiaPia

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: left; font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Tommy Hilfiger 

SHC9004.jpg

SHC9001.jpg

SHC9002.jpg

SHC9003.jpg

SHC9005.jpg

SHC9007.jpg

SHC9008.jpg

SHC9012.jpg

SHC9011.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest SophiaPia

9DyEDri.jpg

On August 22nd, Seohyun greeted fans with a message and photo on Girls’ Generation’sofficial website.

[From. SEOHYUN]: I Miss You~

Good morning~^^
I miss you so so much, everyone!!ㅜㅜ
How have you been??
I’m living well~! ㅎㅎ
Spend what’s left of the summer well!
And have another enjoyable day today♥

Source: Girls’ Generation’s Official Website
Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified

CTO soshified

Archived