[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

Guest skyseo1

@yogafan, what's up with that airport fashion article? why d'u even bother to post it here? u know they're criticizing the girls' ( Seobabe & Tiffany ) dressing right?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-pop Idols Who Are Blood Type A

WHO ARE THE A-TYPES?

In America, we ask people what their horoscope signs are. In Korea, horoscope signs are not important, the first thing people ask you is what blood type you are. In Korean culture and stereotypes, you can tell a whole lot about a person just by knowing their blood type. There are four types of blood: A, B, AB, and O. Today we're going to dissect blood type A and see the K-pop stars that fall within the type A category.

People with blood type are usually characterized as being perfectionists, serious, introverted and patient. They are meticulous with detail, ambitious, and in pursuing their goals. They are cautious and stubborn to ensure everything is perfect which is often perceived by others as being obsessive and uptight. They are also sensible, creative, eager, but can be too earnest. They can get quite timid in awkward situations and are sensitive and sentimental.

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa earned the nickname "timid boy" when he appeared on "We Got Married" with SNSD's Seo Hyun. The first months together, Yong Hwa was so shy and awkward around his make-believe wife that Seo Hyun admitted that she almost broke out in tears because of the awkwardness surrounding the two. Can we all say "aww" together?

full article athttp://bit.ly/1aKl5Xb

Guest gnr92

hi~~~ I'm new here. hope you guys will treat me wellrecently, is snsd buzy with concert? I never heard about them doing some variety show..

Guest yogafan

Henry and Girls’ Generation Seohyun Form Orchestral Duet for "Trap" [PHOTOS]Henry and Girls Generation Seohyun
more photos athttp://bit.ly/195Mdya

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aejhae143

what happen to this thread?Why nobody is updating it?I always check this site to check on updates on Seohyun.Any news guys?

Guest yogafan

Girls' Generation Sooyoung-Seohyun Dress to Impress at 'Snowpiercer' VIP Red Carpet Event [PHOTOS]
Girls\' Generation Sooyoung-Seohyun Dress to Impress at \'Snowpiercer\' VIP Red Carpet Event

full article athttp://bit.ly/16jyLUx

Guest SophiaPia

f6xf.jpg

우와~요새 정말 덥네요!!
짜증 지수가 높아질 수도 있는 위험한 날씨!ㅎㅎ
여러분을 위해 코믹 셀카 한장!
웃으면서 행복한 하루 보내세요~
오늘도 화이팅!^^우와~요새 정말 덥네요!!
짜증 지수가 높아질 수도 있는 위험한 날씨!ㅎㅎ
여러분을 위해 코믹 셀카 한장!
웃으면서 행복한 하루 보내세요~
오늘도 화이팅!^^

"Wow~ It’s really hot these days!!
It’s dangerous weather that can increase your annoyance levels! ㅎㅎ
A comical selca for you all!
Smile and have a happy day~
Hwaiting today, too!^^"

Credits : girlsgeneration.smtown.com ll trans by ch0sshi ll Tetsuya

Guest paecya

annyeong guys...lurker around...just found this thread...i'm seohyun fans....since i'm little bit too late knowing her...but now since i'm knowing her...she really made my day with her cute and innocent face and behavior...love seohyun baby so much...from what i see she's really diffrent with others kpop girls out there...she really pure heart rite...

Guest Adele Rose

Hi guys! I am really glad to join you guys as supporters of Seohyun. I have been her bias since 2011. Almost two years. I really like her and adore her. I have a few links to share with you guys if you guys want to know her updates. Btw, I am just curious if you guys have same thought with me because lately I really want to see Seohyun to have a boyfriend since I have watched her WGM twice and I cried. Who would you guys prefer to be her boyfriend? Just leave a comment. I don't mind. You guys can share anything. Keep supporting Seohyun! Fighting! (: 
http://myseobaby.wordpress.com/author/myseobaby/

Archived