[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread

Guest madridista7

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN-AH!

。★*゚゚*★∵★*゚゚*★。 ☆゚ 민 ☆ 혁 ゚☆ ★* happy *★ ゚☆。 birthday 。☆゚  *★。 。★* ゚*☆* ゚ 

Thank you for being perfect, just the way you are now

YOU'RE YOUNG YOU'RE CUTE EVERYBODY LOOKS AT YOU . YOU ARE SEOLADY NOW NOT SEOBABY ANYMORE

Guest SophiaPia

Happy Birthday Seohyun :) off to Beijing 
BNzpvmJCcAAXrjM.jpg

cr. as tagged

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "#HappybirthdaySeohyun #서현아생일축하해

cr. ihope9

Guest SophiaPia

SEOHYUN selca & thank u message for all the birthday greetings
2ile.jpg

[TRANS] [From. SEOHYUN] ♥

Everyone~!! Really.. Thank you..
For blessing mine, Seohyun’s, a person named Seo Juhyun’s birth on June 28th..
For filling a very important part of my life with an unforgettable love..
Thank you for being together with me on this irreversible, unstoppable, and unerasable moment.

I always think about something. Do I really have the right to receive such a great love like this?
What do I do if I were to, by chance, disappoint these people?..
While gratefulness and pressure always exist, every one of those times
with just the fact that I am receiving love right now
I realize that my life has a tremendous amount of value..

While I can’t become someone who can please everyone
If there is anyone who can smile just once because of me
I’m really happy with that alone.
I’ll work harder! I love you♥

http://ch0ssh1.tumblr.com/post/54062913232/trans-from-seohyun

cr. chosshi for the trans 

201306281037551135_1.jpg

201306281038531134_1.jpg

2013062810383624_1_rstarjun.jpg

2013062810424469_1_rstarjun.jpg

201306281054591132_1.jpg

cr. as tagged

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Kpop Stars and Their Favorite Foods

KPOP STARS AND THEIR FAVORITE FOODS

They're all under strict diet regiments but that doesn't mean a person can't dream about eating their favorite foods everyday! If I could, I'd eat a cupcake and kettle chips every day of my life, but I can't because then I'll be the size of 10 Hyunas and nobody wants to be that many Hyunas. Just like you and I, Kpop stars love to chow down. Let's take a look at some of their favorite munchies!

2NE1's Park Bom loves corn. This girl could eat corn day and night and isn't afraid to tell the world of her corn-y love. Take a look at her on "2NE1 TV" picking and then scarfing down a piece of corn. Later on, you can see T.O.P watching it on YouTube and having a chuckle.

SNSD's Seohyun loves her some serious sweet potatoes. She once said that she would pick sweet potatoes over a male any day and to that I have to agree with her. Seohyun is the sweet potato fairy god mother. She flies around Korea and gives hungry people everywhere a sweet potato when they have nothing else to fill their stomachs with. Singer IVY once tweeted that the SNSD maknae gave her sweet potatoes when she was hungry.

84428.jpg

full article athttp://bit.ly/12RNipd

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop's Best and Worst Airport Fashion Outfits

BEST AND WORST AIRPORT FASHION OUTFITS

Airport fashion is hugely popular in Korea. What is this airport fashion I speak of? Airport fashion is simply what celebrities wear in airports. Exciting, ain't it? Now that airport fashion has taken on a whole new dimension of its own, let's take a look at some of the best and worst airport fashion so far!

Girls' Generation's Tiffany and Seohyun also got lost in the same Forever 21 storage closet as Goo Hara. Such a shame, they should really clear that place out to save K-pop stars from serious fashion police worthy outfits.

84868.jpg

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"full article athttp://bit.ly/13BpSaN

Guest yogafan

Girls GenerationGirls' Generation(SNSD) Taeyeon, Yoona and Seohyun Attend Movie 'Mister Go' VIP Press Conference [PHOTOS]more photos athttp://bit.ly/1aqFqQU

Archived