• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sapphire21

[TRANS FROM. SEOHYUN] ^^♥ 
http://girlsgeneration.smtown.com/Link/Board/3441262
p17om541i9r3fsfgabom9du01.jpg
Hello~ This is Seohyun, and Yuri^^
Japan Arena Tour! 20 concert! Today was the last day~! Kyak!!
We can't believe it's already the last one~
We had so much fun with everyone that we didn't notice the time fly by~
This picture is from our date on a spring day at disneyland~
Seo-Sparrow and Donald-Yul!! keke
The weather changes are severe lately so be careful not to catch a cold~
Everyone enjoy the warm spring weather and have a great day ^^♥ 
cr: twitter.com/d0ngie

BIXyyWbCYAAy7GT.jpg:large

Guest angelseobaby98

12525_10151568055322888_955386375_n.jpg
Translation by Kymmie:
[From. SOOYOUNG] Thank you♥

SONEs who always fill up the concert halls to the brim with pink colour every single time, thank you!!
I won't forget these precious 20 concerts♥
To see with my own eyes every single one singing along while cheering for us
Your sincerity was conveyed to me and I was so touched I cried ㅜ ㅜ.,
But right after we got off the stage, we became high fashion [models] at an after party again,, (Referring to their poses in the second pic)
Puhaha., Let's meet again, SONE^-^♥ We must!!

Picture on stage taken using my phone!!

(Source: http://goo.gl/a5f4B)

Guest angelseobaby98

[130420] Seohyun @ 2nd Japan Arena Tour in Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium.
521994_10151566239217888_1795355451_n.jp
Preview Photo by Hyunhock

Guest miaho

sapphire21 said: Has this been shared?
[FANACC @Tommy Hilfiger Denim Fansign Event]cr: owner
So.. I went to Lotte Department Store at 10.30am to buy their clothe in order to get in the fansign. To be honest, the price is quite high. I wouldn't have bought it if seohyun had not been their model along with sooyoung. After buying it, I went to buy a card to write a letter to her. It was so hard to find stores that sell stationery products in the department store. I only found one and it's quite expensive. Anyway, I bought one card and went to have lunch with my friends and wrote my letter there. Since I did not have much time to organize my thoughts, it came out a bit disappointing. I only poured my raw feelings in there, did not refine it lol I could have and should have done better.. This is my letter to seohyun -> ( http://twitpic.com/cj8w9i // front - http://twitpic.com/cj8wlb ) [i changed "cheer for" to "cheer on" before I gave it to her] 

757921878.jpg

Then, it was time to queue up for getting in! Fans had to queue up outside the department store and it was freezing cold!! I waited there for a while then staffs came to give tag numbers and asked us to write our name on the tag number so the girls could know ( http://twitpic.com/cj8xb2 ) After a while, a white bus came. The girls finally arrived! Unfortunately, I could not see when they got off due to my height.. but it didn't matter since I would see them soooo close soon enough! They allowed about ten people to get in per round. There was time when I waited in the front of the line and I could see her inside the department store, signing, smiling so brightly to fans and I thought "she is so beautiful indeed". 

Soon, it was my turn to get in! I was so excited. Finally, I would be able to see her up close, talk to her and give her my letter. It was so surreal. I had never thought I would have this chance to be that close to her. Anyway, I walked toward her and everything else seemed invisible. Only her that mattered. She looked at me with her sparkling eyes and bright smile, I almost stopped breathing! She's soooooo beautiful. Her face is small and she's so so so cute. It's useless to describe her here. You have to see her with your own eyes! Then I handed my letter to her and she thought I wanted her to sign on it but I said no and gestured to her that I wanted to give it to her (where's my Korean skill?, geez!) She said thank you and I showed her my name then she asked me "Where are you from?" (her pronunciation is really good! I'm ashamed of myself lol) So, I answered back in Korean that I'm from Thailand. She said "nice to meet you" and I answered back the same. Then, unexpectedly, she said "You're so pretty!" (actually I'm not lol) omg!!!!!!! you know that feeling when someone you like the most praise you? I was so stunned and did not know what to say so I said "Thank you". I wanted to say you are much prettier than me and so on but my mind went blank! She continued signing but Sooyoung already finished signing and I had to go to her. But, how could I go without saying anything to seohyun? So, I said, in korean, "I like you the most" and she laughed? (omg her voice! >< )and said thank you(if I'm remember it right).
She was sooooo friendly! kept smiling, looking into fans' eyes and talking to fans. I'm not regret having her as my idol. I'm blessed. There's no going back. She has captured me forever (cheesy. I know lol) (http://twitpic.com/cj95p1 )

Next is Sooyoung! She, too, is really pretty! omg! She looked at me and said "Konnichiwa" lol stunned!! I corrected her saying I'm Thai (in Korean) [when she said konnichiwa, Seohyun also told Sooyoung that I'm not Japanese or something that kind of correct her XD] I forgot to show her my name but she saw my name on a photo that Seohyun signed and signed for me. Then, she said "You're so cute"[!!] Were these girls trying to make me narcissistic? OMG!! I swear I'm not even close to the word "pretty or cute". So, I said "Thank you but you're prettier" but, looking at Sooyoung's facial expression, I guess she could not understand me due to my poor pronunciation lol After signing it, she said "Thank you for coming" with her bright smile ^^ So, I said "Thank you" and went out. ( http://twitpic.com/cj963a )

Today, I am beyond happy! I finally saw my girls!: Seohyun and Sooyoung. Met my bias ,Seo Juhyun, in real life and even had a chance to talk to her. I could not ask for more.... I will love her forever and ever.

Ps. sorry for my poor English 

Guest Jay1430292348

Hi, I took a screenshot of the Let It Rain video from the 1st Japanese tour. She looks great singing!

SeoHyun_zpsc78647fc.png

Guest angelseobaby98

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[130424] Girls' Generation @ Hanbok Sponsored Pictures
923297_10151573404587888_950674573_n.jpg
935332_10151573404597888_1462095032_n.jp
32606_10151573403602888_1191733563_n.jpg
163565_10151573403632888_782609722_n.jpg

531957_10151573403792888_1519467060_n.jp

164231_10151573404162888_1279609371_n.jp

Vıxx's Leader N is a fanboy of seohyun :DD

My ideal type is Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun senior. She seems like a morally correct person, and it seems like she has a lot of knowledge. Something like being kind and gentle. Her mannered side is nice to see.

cr:akdongs @ tumblr

Guest angelseobaby98

lampard7

said: Vıxx's Leader N is a fanboy of seohyun :DD

My ideal type is Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun senior. She seems like a morally correct person, and it seems like she has a lot of knowledge. Something like being kind and gentle. Her mannered side is nice to see.

cr:akdongs @ tumblr

Guest SophiaPia

94333310151584479497888.jpg

[130501] Seohyun's Message + Selca @ Girls' Generation Official Website!

English Translation by @ch0sshi :
Good morning~~! 
It's a fresh spring (day) that makes my eyes open on their own because of the warm sunlightㅎㅎ 
Everyone~ I miss you so muchㅜㅜ 
A sleepy selca to starting the morning~! Click!^^

Korean Message:
굿모닝~~!
따사로운 햇살에 저절로 눈이 뜨이는 그런 싱그러운 봄이네요ㅎㅎ
여러분~너무 보고싶어요ㅜㅜ
아침을 여는 비몽사몽 셀카 한장~!찰칵!^^

Link: www.girlsgeneration.smtown.com/Board/Details/3443310

Guest SophiaPia

[TRANS HighCut Interview] Which SM artist does Seohyun think will make the best _______?

- Politician: "Siwon. He is rising as the most promising politician in the SM family. It's a title he got because he is gentle and looks good in a suit."

- Cook: "Changmin. His personality is family-oriented and I think he also enjoys cooking. I saw that he had soybean stew in his profile picture and I think he cooks it a lot better than I do."

- Drama writer: "Sooyoung. Every hour she's imaginging a lot of fun things, and she's always sympathizing with us. She also reads a lot so I think she'd be good at it."

- Car racer: "Boa? When she's on stage she has so much charisma and is so cool, but she usually has a lot of aegyo and because she always knows what she's doing and she's sure of herself."

- Baseball pitcher: "Hyoyeon. Her father was a pitcher. ㅋㅋ Other than that, she's always competitive no matter what and is athletic so I think she'd do well."

- Fashion designer: "SHINee's Key. He's always had an interest in fashion and he's really good at expression himself through clothes. It was so hard picking a birthday present for him."

- Fund manager: "Tiffany. She's very housewife-y. She deligently keeps an accounting book and calculates precisely. I have to learn from her."

- Dean of students: "Yunho. He has leadership. He's really fun when he's fun, but he also gives a lot of good advice to his hoobaes."

- Secret agent: "SHINee's Minho. As a close friend, I rant to him, but he's very trustworthy so he doesn't tell anyone."

cr. @thatssosoo 

scan by hyunhock: bjoth0uccaiil9bjpglarge.jpg

Archived