Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

@ElinaG~~

Thank you very much for your advice!  I think you are right.  I actually did not realize that he has an official FB account!  I thought this is the only site we which we will be able reach him :)!  I saw several pages under his name, but they seem to be created by fans.  

ElinaG said: stclaus said: @Ding Lin Thank you for the update... I've been following his page too, but I never get any notifications from it... is there a FB setting I'm supposed to do?I think today, I'll get the guts to say something in his page... I'm a bit shy  :\">; but I think he deserves to know how we feel about him...

Guest Ding Lin

I am sorry to interrupt the regular program here.  For those who are still interested in registering in the MBC site.  Here is the instruction.  For the others, please ignore this message.  Thank you!! :) 

I am translating this page: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2711774440 
(Please read this Chinese page for reference)

1) Go to this page: 
https://member.imbc.com/User/Join.Html

2) Choose the low and right bottom for "domestic and foreigners living abroad 

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=5fb70f1dadc379317d688621dbc4b784/1b57dbca7bcb0a46d55846226963f6246a60afd3.jpg

3) Once you click No.2, you will see an agreement page. Please click a purple bottom in the end of this page. 

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=62bee71beb24b899de3c79305e071d59/ec56be119313b07e80069d130ed7912396dd8c92.jpg

4) After you click No.3, you will see the following page.

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=d34f7aa0a41ea8d38a22740ca70b30cf/6e950655b319ebc457f0bb828026cffc1f171641.jpg

Please type your e-mail in the first box. MBC will send a verification code to this e-mail. Type the verification code in the 2nd box.

5) After the e-mai land verification code are submitted, you will see this page. Register your names.... etc. 

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=c4664415b33533faf5b6932698d2fdca/6f54fb36afc37931d7eb4b32e9c4b74542a9114a.jpg

6) When you type ID, this page will show up. The purpose of this page is to check if your id is unique. It may repeat several times until you find an unique ID. 

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=8ffd402579ec54e741ec1a1689399bfd/50b4b512c8fcc3ce6d3f04289045d688d53f2056.jpg

7) After you have an ID, you will see this page. Enter basic information. 

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/86879bdda144ad3408194a9cd2a20cf430ad85af.jpg

8) If you see this page, then you have successfully registered !

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=9c02cef8d739b6004dce0fbfd9513526/caf05a4e9258d1093a1264a9d358ccbf6d814d58.jpg 

@Ding LinJJM's official fb page is created by his agency and on agency's home page there is the link. I posted it few days ago, re-posting here:official account - this is an official account that is been updated by his agency. it is as a "like" page this one too - this one is official too, as a person (in my friends list :-))
BTW, here is the link for downloading official OST of EK, the new one, we all like so much :)Park Wan Kyu - Wind Breeze - Empress Ki OST  (part 5)

@ElinaG I just saw your drawing featured on the FB page you mentioned!!! Wow!!!! I also saw @Ding Lin message on the other FB page... so confusing, so many pages... so Elina, the one you sent the drawing to, is that a fan created page? and Ding Lin what about the page were you posted the message? That's the one I had been following 'cause I noticed he has "himself" (he's real name) on his friends' list - funny - he friended himself... so anyway, which one is the page were we can send him our regards?

Guest Ding Lin

@stclaus~~~
I have the same problem!  I did visit the site when ElinaG first posted the link.  However, I thought it was another fan site after visiting there. There is no indication of "official site". The number of "likes" was pretty low (700+).  I did not get a sense of "official site".  I wish  his agent could be a little bit more active on maintaining this page! 

BTW, it is my happy JJM day!  I accidentally discovered that some of JJM's work is available on DVD here :)!  I have placed my order :)!  Besides, he is on the local news lately since the movie "Friends 2" will start to play next week:)!  Apparently, we have the honor to be the first foreign country to watch "Friends 2". Yeah! 

stclaus

said: @ElinaG I just saw your drawing featured on the FB page you mentioned!!! Wow!!!! I also saw @Ding Lin message on the other FB page... so confusing, so many pages... so Elina, the one you sent the drawing to, is that a fan created page? and Ding Lin what about the page were you posted the message? That's the one I had been following 'cause I noticed he has "himself" (he's real name) on his friends' list - funny - he friended himself... so anyway, which one is the page were we can send him our regards?

@Ding Lin Awesome! So nice you get to see the movie on the theatre!!! That's great! I'd love to have a friend JJM lover like you guys so we could go and see the movies together... Waaaa... I'm Forever Alone!  :((
Anyway, let's keep on updating each other, and hopefully we get someone "important" reading these posts so they can pass on the messages to the agency and thus do a better job serving the foreign fandom... I know they keep the Japanese and Chinese fans happy, but our lovely man has fans all over the world! So pleeease give us more Joo Jin Mo... he's our daily bread  :x

@Ding Lin, @stclaus
Indeed, it is very confusing, all this pages... I will try to make some order...the FB identity that has cover picture with fishing things and lake picture and profile picture that is painting based on his picture with long hair and his name in Korean letters - this is the PRIVATE page. he registered to FB less than a year ago and has around 40-50 friends.
The official page, manged by his agency, you can get to it via JJM's agency site. try this link: fantagio It is not updated as we would like it. even filmography there stopped on Gabi!!! Well, I think it is a time to write them and ask for updates...
Anything else, all other pages and identities on fb are fan created and managed (I think). The only one I am not sure about, is this identity: Joo Jin MoThere is some person with Japanese name that posts mostly there, so I think it could be he is managing it too. But never asked him, so have no idea what is true.
Hope my explanations made some order in chaos :-)Thanks a lot, happy you like my drawings!!!

Guest filchiny

Hello fellow shippers!
tookie18 just posted an AMAZING ARTICLE ON WY & SN at the main thread.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2017918/current-drama-2013-2014-empress-ki-%EA%B8%B0%ED%99%A9%ED%9B%84-ep-30-preview-p855-english-translation-p857/p874

Guest anjshin

Finally got the time to read the english subs of his Taxi Interview, and got really entertained while doing so. The most thing that i remembered is he being a government official if he didn't pursued being a Korean Actor. Then if he became gov't official at that time, if i where a korean citizen maybe i will always go and lurk to his office post. =)) =)) =))

Sorry to King Wangjo or general Jin Ha X_X X_X X_X X_X

I have to put you guys aside for another hot guy X_X X_X X_X X_X

nwh1.jpg

0f3r.png

mp8r.jpg

htox.jpg

ixu2.jpg

qov8.jpg

pmov.jpg

g6va.jpg

Skimmed through the movie long ago but I didn't really pay attention to it (and I wasn't really into actors before but singers, only since last year). As you guys posted his clip singing Byul (star), I began watching the movie properly and godness, he was so hot in this :-SS :-SS His character is complicated. On the outside, he seems like an ashole but in fact he is more than just that :) I just wish they included his deleted scenes show in the bluray DVD though ^_^ At least the scene where Jenny saw him wear the sweater/(shirt?) she gave him on his birthday. This will help viewers understand his character more. I saw reviews where people were confused about the attraction between him and Jenny or how he truly felt about Hana.

@vu_hoa1983.. I love that movie 200 pounds beauty.. Really like love him there.. If I would also be hana, I will also dance the way she did..gracefully while being inspired of him..Haha

JJM is so handsome and smexyness there.. :x :x =))

Guest anjshin

@vu_hoa1983: wooooooooooow 200 pounds beauty.... 2 thumbs up. that's my 1st movie of JJM oppa, and i love his character there so much that i have watched it so many times. ^______^ infact it's my favorite korean rom-com movie. Thanks for the pictures. mwah :x :x :x

Guest Ding Lin

Have you ladies watched this interview?  JJM on KBS Relay. He is cute :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

Guest suwan1430273820

Ahhh he 's sooo cute !!!! So much charisma in all his interviews !!!! I feel like he can be such an interesting person to befriend in real life !!! :x :x >:D<

Guest Ding Lin

It is Chinese fans' turn to watch JJM's old work!  LOL 

Here is a collection of photos of Bichunmoo.  WOW!! Bichunmoo does look appealing!  Thank you for recommending the drama.  It will be my next project.  

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2870044877?pn=1

Guest Ding Lin

The movie poster of Friends 2 in Chinese ~~~~

The box office of Friends 2 is not bad.  There are about 2.96 M admissions. I guess it ranked No.3 among all JJM movies (next to "200 pounds beauty", "A frozen flower").  
Despite some bumpy moments with Empress Ki, I think he had a fruitful 2013.  His two TV dramas and one movie were pretty successful in terms of ratings and box office. 

Now, I am looking forward to his next movie!! :)   1604387_1446373912245002_1643861941_n.jp