Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guys... i don't know if you realized it or not...but since i am an observant type (without i try..)
this is trivial thing... kekekkekeFrom what i see, as he gets older his obvious double eyelid becomes hidden double eyelid (looked monolid).
16-1.JPG

Omo! sarah.lina, you've got a great collection of JJM photos! The fifth one on your first list is my all time favorite :x !

And I also appreciate the Musa ones I've never seen before (that was my first JJM movie, sooo many years ago ;) )

Looking forward to your comments on ep. 27.

Oh, yes, I see your point, he does look like JDG on some of the photos. But I declare myself guilty of still preferring JJM to JDG

:x

That's my point of view, but i think that Joo Jin Mo is more handsome than Jang Dang Gun ;) ;) ;) It's just that he doesn't luck out with his project, if i remember right 200 pounds beauty and Frozen Flower are his only movies, who hits daebak in the theater. I just hope now that now that his drama has great ratings he will get more interesting offers :-w :-w :-w

llay said: Guys... i don't know if you realized it or not...but since i am an observant type (without i try..)
this is trivial thing... kekekkekeFrom what i see, as he gets older his obvious double eyelid becomes hidden double eyelid (looked monolid).

@ElinaG I've been refraining myself from watching Dance, Dance... I'm a retired professional dancer myself... if I see him dancing (I've seen a few clips of him practising during this movie)... I don't think my heart can take watching him dancing, I was ready to faint when I saw him preparing coffee (my favourite drink)... seeing him dancing... my laptop will definitely melt from the heat emanating from my body...  :\">

@stclausI can understand you. I don't dance myself but this man has special aura in every move (hot hot hot hot hot)
lorac said:illay said:my first impression on above photo: Jang Dong Gun !

ElinaG, I would like to encourage you to do more drawings of Jin Mo. Looking at photos is one thing but looking at art that comes from the heart is entirely different.

@lorac thank you for encouragement, I will. JJM is a big inspiration. The problem is that I'm not so sure about my ability. Mostly, I'm not satisfied with results :( 

starjjmoon

said:Can I ask for the link of his movie Dance Dance? thanks in advance... 

:):D

class="at_ttl"Will Empress Ki Reach 30 Percent?

The ratings for "Empress Ki" keep inching higher, making it likely that the drama could reach 30 percent before its 50th episode.

On Feb. 5, the drama reached 25.3 percent, a 1.4 percent increase from the 23.9 percent ratings of the episode the night before.

Now that Seungnyang, played by Ha Ji Won, is a consort in the Emperor's palace, the real battle has begun. She faces the Empress Tanasili, played by Baek Jin Hee, and does not cower, leading the Empress to come up with dangerous schemes to undo her rival. And the Emperor, who is ready to abdicate, rather than shed any more innocent blood, may finally be persuaded to stand up against the evil El Temur, who would kill him in a heartbeat.

Back in Korea, Wang Yoo, played by Joo Jin Mo, is trying to save the national currency when he finds out that Seungnyang is still alive. More battles both in and outside the court are in order but given the strength of Seungnyang's character and some help from the history books about the real Empress Ki, viewers suspect that she will win all of hers.

The SBS drama "One Warm Word," took another few steps into heartbreak territory this week, holding second place with ratings of 10.9 percent. That's a 1 percent increase from the show's previous rating of 9.9 percent. There are only a couple of episodes to go. While it's hard to imagine this drama having a very upbeat ending, it became obvious in the last few episodes that one of the drama's most important messages is he importance of forgiveness. And there may be enough forgiveness and reconciliation to go around.

"The Prime Minister and I" ended with a rating of 6.1 percent for its final episode. That was a 1.2 percent increase from the previous episode, which ranked at 4.9 percent. In the closing episodes, the Prime Minister, played by Lee Beom Soo, and Da Jung, played by Yoona, resigned from their respective jobs. But they have not resigned to be together. His political career has been damaged. She wants to be an author. A year later, they do meet up and it's because Yoona, now an author, has asked him for an interview. The interview is for a book she is writing titled "The Prime Minister and I." The lovers reunited for a happy ending if not the best of ratings. A new drama "Full Sun," will replace "Prime Minister and I" next week.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

This is a drawing my good friend Zlatvic made. All credit to her. She is very talented artist, you can visit her deviantArt page, especially if there are Kamenashi Kazuya fans here ;-)
joo_jin_mo_by_zlatvic-d6lwflk.jpg