Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

sunshine4ever: hiiii dear,its good to see you in kyo's thread again...thanks for the article :D

freshspring: thanks a lot for those lovely collages...aww Kyo looks great with both the men!! :x also i see SHG is wearing different heels from what she usually wears...this is good too :D

ebulli3nt: thanks for the article...from what i keep reading,seems like takeshi will be paired up with ZZ after all? oh well, Xiao ming is good too  ;;) 

kangmin: thanks for sharing that pic of WB-SHK...their face structure looks soo similar in the pic  :-O

kim: thanks for the pic..here's an other pic of our girl with fans,during the laneige event...how i wish i was one of those standing near kyo  8->

w72e.jpg

baidu

@putriN, you're welcome and that one is my favorite too :D.  They did a pretty good PS job because it looks kind of real.

putriN said:

if i remember correctly, previously was said........ Takeshi (replaced Andy Lau) and Kyo are husband and wife..... they were separated during the war........  during the separation, Kyo will meet XiaoMing (replaced ChangChen) and probably Takeshi will meet ZZY...... eventually, all will be in one place on board the ship from china to taiwan....... not sure whether it still stands cos this was few years back   :\">

^ putriN unnie & hcclover96, that storyline is worth expecting love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

A new video: Song Hye Kyo is fashionable in Shanghai LBJ Exhibition
http://www.iqiyi.com/shishang/20130624/efd584a6739705c9.html?source=tieba.baidu.com

Edit: Youtube link:

China Media reports Song Hye Kyo is fashionable at Shanghai LBJ exhibition

via baidu

Guest chloebelle

putriN & hclover96... Wohoooooooo,so excited <:-P ....both hotties........already wonder how many kisse kisse will be 8-> 8-> .... ;)

class="headline"Best celebrity looks at Chinese Film Festivalbnt newsbnt news – 8 hours ago

gk6fdaxj4w90elq6w73bkdm48vyz8hje.jpg

[by Yoon Hee na / translated by Chloe Yun] On June 16 the curtains of ‘2013 Chinese Film Festival’ was fabulously opened. 
With a purpose of supporting cultural exchange between Korea and China, it was the 4th time this year for ‘Chinese Film Festival’ to be held and to introduced the latest Chinese films to Korea. This year, total of 11 Chinese films were shown, and upcoming movie ‘Legend of Yip Man’ especially got much attention, as a collaboration of director Wong Karwai and Song Hye Kyo. 
A lot of top celebrities—including director Wong Karwai, Leung Chiu Wai, Zhang Ziyi, Song Hye kyo, An Sung Ki, Jang dong gun, Park Shin hye and more—attended the opening ceremony to celebrate the film festival. Especially female celebrities’ stylish looks got the most attention of the public. Their glamorous beauty added more fun to the film festival. 
■ Chinese Actress Zhang Ziyi’s glamorous and trendy style

kmkmkffjjv09hd2nat7716pp8xh8qvw2.jpg

Zhang Ziyi was chosen as an honorary ambassador of ‘2013 Chinese Film Festival,’ and her elegant, feminine look got a lot of spotlights. 
China’s representative actress Zhang Ziyi showed trendy, sophisticated attitude until the last minute of the film festival, showing what the world’s actress would look like. Her printed one-piece especially caught the eyes of fashion people. Moreover, Zhang Ziyi accentuated her charm with an asymmetry shirk uniquely designed sleeves
■ Song Hye kyo\' lovely bob hairstyle and white look 

g33ey3cplt3ionxfkua0s3rkqks3daxk.jpg

After drama ‘That Winter, the Wind blew’ went off the air, Song hye kyo showed her beautiful face in the public as attending the film festival with Leung Chiu Wai and Zhang Ziyi. Her new hairstyle got much attention as she introduced her new Chinese movie ‘Legend of Yip Man.’ Song’s cute bob haircut add more romantic mood to her overall white look. 
Song Hye kyo chose a simple white dress with bead embroideries on the neckline and sleeves. To create a feminine, romantic white look like Song Hye kyo’s, it is important to choose the right dress. Stylenanda’s simple white one-piece creates trendy, feminine style. 
■ Park Shin hye\'s beautiful face and romantic look 

0ti1k2eqccurcgc94ccimo20jq5f3ba3.jpg

At the film festival, actress Park Shin hye emphasized her beautiful face in a lovely feminine look. Her slim and curvy figure was accentuated in a slim-fit navy one-piece. She matched her one-piece with a nude-tone high heels to make her legs look leaner and longer. Park completed her romantic look with her fine long wavy hair. 
Stylenanda staff said, “To create Song Hye kyo or Park Shin hye’s red carpet style, it is important to choose the right dress with the same silhouette and material. Especially, Park Shin hye’s race one-piece can also create a sexy see-through look.” (photo by Stylenanda, bntnews DB)

For more: bntnews.co.uk  contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

class="articletitle"I Want to Look Like You: 3 Korean Female Celebrities Who I Want To Resemble

Girl crush? Girl idol? Girl, I just want to look like you.

June 23, 2013 12:34 PM EDT |

lee honey, song hye kyo, lee hyori

I'm happy with the way I look. Yes, sometimes I do wish my skin was better but other than that I look like my parents and there's nothing more I want than to look at myself in the mirror and think about my mother and father. But that doesn't mean that I don't look at other Korean women and aren't envious of their flawless ways, stunning eyes, million dollar smiles, and to-die-for bodies. While most to all women in the Korean industry are borderline beautiful, there are only three woman that really catch my eye and that I wouldn't mind looking like in another life. Here's my list!

Song Hye Kyo is gorgeous. I've been fan of hers since her "Full House" days and she is hands down the most beautiful actress in Korea. First off, her skin is like fresh milk and her perfect pink lips add onto the Snow-White like beauty she possess. She's a stunning kind of beauty that always stops me in my tracks. Whether she's playing a loveable, dorky love interest or she's reincarnating a famous Queen in Korean history, she never fails to bring an effortless kind of elegance that only a few women are born with. Along with her perfectly light olive skin, perfect lips, rosy cheeks, silky hair, and beautiful eyes, Song Hye Kyo is also a curvalicious brunette bombshell. Here are some of her best photos of all time:

80524.jpg

80525.jpg

80526.jpg

CR:KpopStarz

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"The Next Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, and Jun Ji Hyunsherryxkim June 24, 2013 1 CommentsThe Next Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, and Jun Ji Hyun

For years, actresses Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, and Jun Ji Hyun dominated the drama and movie industries. As younger, new actresses enter the industry, a new triumvirate has emerged in place of its predecessors.

So who will be a part of the new trio? According to Enews24, actresses Go Jun HeePark Shin Hye, and Suzy look like the top contenders. These actresses have had successful careers as teenagers, and as they transition to their twenties, they are looking at promising futures. Directors are constantly offering them lead roles, and in addition, they are known as today’s top fashionistas.

One entertainment official noted, “Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun, and Song Hye Gyo are already in their thirties now. Ha Ji Won, Lee Na Young, Shin Min Ah, Han Ye Seul, Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Min Hee, Han Hye Jin, and Sung Yu Ri are entering their thirties. When these actresses came out in their early twenties, we had plenty of new, young faces. Since they’ve gotten older though, we don’t have many younger actresses. Go Jun Hee, Park Shin Hye, and Suzy have taken their places as the new fresh faces, and now they’re getting job offers from all over the place.”

cr.: http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/24/the-next-kim-tae-hee-song-hye-gyo-and-jun-ji-hyun/

Unni's shoes is a h-u-g-e shoes to fill in. The only actress I approve among the list is Park Shin Hye..She started young and manage to do well in her career..Anyway, just my opinion.. :D

putriN said:

if i remember correctly, previously was said........ Takeshi (replaced Andy Lau) and Kyo are husband and wife..... they were separated during the war........  during the separation, Kyo will meet XiaoMing (replaced ChangChen) and probably Takeshi will meet ZZY...... eventually, all will be in one place on board the ship from china to taiwan....... not sure whether it still stands cos this was few years back   :\"> 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2415744052
her schedule in HK
29th June-12:45 reach Hong Kong
30th June-1300 hours- press conference               1400 hours-fans session               1530 hours-photoshoot               1600 hours-TVB magazine interview               1700 hours-interview               1730hours-entertainment interview
source:baidu           

Guest JAYwalkers

Song Hye kyo appear at CHANEL Exhibition in ShanghaiWrite: 2013-06-25 16:30:11

y93izmqsx0p5tvqthl4abmtk6rij7qqu.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Korea’s top star Song Hye kyo appeared at CHANEL’s exhibition in Shanghai, China.
On June 20, CHANEL’s exhibition ‘THE LITTLE BLACK JACKET’ was held at National Industrial Building in Shanghai, China. They had an opening event on this day and many celebrities had attended to join the opening ceremony and cocktail reception party.
This exhibition was showing photographs of 100 celebrities who put on CHANEL’s Iconic Jacket. The exhibition was held like a surprising show case and the theme of the event was called ‘The little black jacket Chanel's classic revisited by KARL LAGERFELD AND Carine Roitfeld.’
The exhibition has been continued from Milan, Dubai and Beijing until June 18 and it is now held in Shanghai until Jul 7. As can be seen in the photographs, Korea’s top star Song Hye kyo had visited the opening event and posed for a photo time before entering the exhibition. Along with Song Hye kyo, there were Hollywood actress Tilda Swinton, Elodie Bouchez, artist Sandro Kopp, musician Li Yu chun, and opinion leader Zing. 
The exhibition is open for free and it will be held until July 7. (photo by CHANEL)cr:bntnews

Guest JAYwalkers

All about celebrity red carpets – 2013 Chinese Film Festival
Write: 2013-06-25 14:55:13
dgfvb8jejdw9astmeggyauvtjwjbdbih.jpg
[by Park Yoon jin / translated by Joy Kim] 2013 Chinese Film Festival opened at 16th of June at Seoul, CGV Yeoido branch. 
The main theme of the festival was ‘Meet the best faces from Chinese movies’. For the opening film, director Wong Karwei’s The Grand Master (2012) was selected. Also the main casts of the movie, Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi visited Korea to meet the fans.   
Korean actress Song Hye gyo also starred in the movie and joined the photo wall event and enjoyed camera splash with Zhang Ziyi showing off her red carpet look in gorgeous white mini dress. 
Red carpet is a scene for actresses in fabulous gowns and actresses. For the red carpet of 2013 Chinese Film Festival, actress Moon So ri, Han Ye ri, and Park Shin hye attended the event. Here are the fashion reports about celebrities on red carpet. 
Zhang Ziyi, like a butterfly
a0vmlgxcezal9s2p6lnuy5i52ry3oh4o.jpg
Zhang Ziyi made her first appearance at Incheon Airport on 14th of June. She looked natural in pink t-shirt and shorts. For the accessories she matched with sunglasses and black fedora. 
Two days later, she was a gorgeous butterfly on red carpet receiving camera splash from the press and fans. She wore ethnic mini dress with unique sleeve design. Shoulder and arm parts are detached. Different design and prints at front and back gave interesting twist to her fashion.  
With prints, you don’t need to wear accessories. At an important meeting or occasion, wear prints to stand out. Mixture of black, grey, and white gives refined, cool image. 
Song Hye gyo, goddess like white dress  
ypachvdwu2vopyulk0c2m1js5f44wz1k.jpg

It was nice to see Song Hye gyo on official event because she hasn’t shown to cameras after hit drama SBS That Winter The Wind Blows. She proved herself on red carpet with top class attitude and style. Her pure white mini dress shined at red colored photo wall. 
Her puff sleeves with volume looked feminine and peplum styled dress looked elegant. The beaded details on neckline and sleeve add style to the dress. With the dress she chose to wear heels in nude tone to look taller. 
One of the fashion trends of 2013 is to emphasize the silhouette of women’s body. Among various designs, balloon shaped sleeves have soft, refined look. Shirring is also one of the feminine details. When choosing the outfits in simple design, avoid color and prints and look out for the details; puff sleeves, peplum style, and shirring. 

It is expected that mini dresses will be on trend for the 2013 summer season. According to fashion brand Jessi New York, “Now artistic prints are utilized to the designs. More and more customers are looking for smart looks and look stylish with single item.” 
Also maxi dresses are recommended. It’s long silhouette and sleeveless design will boost the confidence. If the length of the dress is uncomfortable, go for the designs with unbalanced cuts. (photo by Jessie New York, bntnews DB) 
cr:bntnews

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(:(( :(( :(( :(
It's confirmed...
From AgentP..

Update: It’s confirmed. According to the AREX website, the house is gone. :cry:

The filming location of ‘Full House’ is still remembered as a good memory for many people who visit the place, even though the set for ‘Full House‘ was demolished on April, 2013.