Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

@hclover96 thank you for sharing the Chinese fans' comments :) they're so heart-warming. I sincerely feel grateful to the Chinese fans for standing up for SHK, I think that they played a huge part in bringing about the positive outcome that we saw.

And I do hope to see SHK in a new project (tv/movie/CFs) soon, I just miss her so much :tears: (I've been marathon-ing DotS, FH, AIMH these days). Can't wait for the Elle China pics :)  and I'll definitely watch the documentary even if it's just her voice ^_^

• Like 10

yes its amazing how SHKs IG gained more followers and it looks like it wil hit the 2M mark within this week, i guess during DoTs airing more and more fans love SHK and those long time fans just knew about her IG lately !

21 hours ago, sunflower1 said:

In a span of 1 week , our SHK just jumped from 1.8m to 1.9 m followers in IG! JUST WOW!

thanks hclover96 for sharing , Chinese fans never fails to show their love and support to SHK always , for sure they will be happy when Elle China with SHK on the cover will be release soon and i bet they would love to own a copy of that magazine issue!

17 hours ago, hclover96 said:

I saw these heart-warming messages on weibo from Chinese fans and thought it would be nice to share them here :)

the ever gorgeous SHK on Laneige China ads

6a9b66b3gw1f33f9bysceg20i20ptqcw.gif

6a9b66b3gw1f1hfrayheuj20ta0i90z0.jpg

from weibo , ive seen this fan made video/mv with SHK as Dr KMY on DoTs , check it out guys you'll see the highlights of SHK role in DoTs  , she perfectly portrays her role ! credit to the owner of video on weibo

http://www.miaopai.com/show/0jiGBqe-dtvVYahdseU9sg__.html

• Like 15

Thank you @sunflower91_ for the video I enjoy it so muchhh :w00t: Yes it's this side of KMY/SHK with interesting, lively, straightforward and energetic expressions that make me so in love with KMY/SHK and SHK portrays the character beautifully in her own way. ^_^

And kindly correct me if this video was previously shared, never get enough of her and to me, she nails every color of lipstick she chooses seriously :blink:

Credit to songhyekyozone@Instagram

• Like 11

15 hours ago, superbigcat said:

And kindly correct me if this video was previously shared, never get enough of her and to me, she nails every color of lipstick she chooses seriously :blink:

you're very much welcome superbigcat, yes love to see SHK as Dr KMY in that video , well that video is also a gift for those who labeled SHKs blank face in acting , the ones who judge her bland acting before DoTs airs ! about the starworld stylesetter video it featured her Laneige event in Singapore last year in November but this video with interview portion was uploaded by starworldasia in youtube just this april 10 but don't know when it was aired in starworld and here in SHK thread hmmm cant recall if this was already shared , anyways here is the complete video of that starworld video:

starworldasia starworldasia  Stylesetter - Song Hye Kyo

more from Laneige

13051783_10154712340667656_8051690231807

What better way to compliment your get-up for a romantic date than a set of beautiful luscious lips? #SongHyeKyo is wearing Two Tone Lip Bar in #14 Dear Pink, sprucing up her look naturally without being over the top!

13087800_1183143121726093_77193499326067

Overcoming all odds and uncertainties, Dr Kang Mo Yeon and her colleagues moved on to greater challenges befitting their title as Descendants of the Sun. We love how #SongHyeKyo’s is channeling elegance, wearing Two Tone Lip Bar in #4 Milk Blurring in the final episode!

13102823_1183144518392620_24140546628657

Nothing scares us more than seeing our loved ones covered in wounds, but what’s more admirable was how Dr Kang Mo Yeon overcame her fear, saving Captain Yoo Si Jin from the brink of death. #SongHyeKyo is wearing Two Tone Lip Bar in #6 Pink Step – enhancing her feminine look with just a single swipe!

13100870_1183860624987676_25980031321853

• Like 17

here's another video by Drama Mania  about SHKs top rating trendy dramas within her 20 year journey in K entertainment world   , definitely she is the ultimate Queen of Trendy Dramas and TV Melodrama Queen , hmmm just sad that one of my favorite drama of hers was not included on this list , well as we all know WW got a low rating sigh........  happy watching!

I guess this will be my reaction too if I cant find SHKs name /DoTs drama on the upcoming Baeksang Arts Award nominees! not sure if when exactly they will release the list of nominees and what category that need the fans voting , just hope SHK/DoTs fans will be able to post the link for voting and what category that needs our votes so we can give our full support!  just happy that on that IS online survey poll though not accredited by Baeksang , DoTs got the highest % but we wont underestimate other dramas fandom they too are very supportive also and votes like crazy just to get the top spot . 

13098901_1600716583589617_568021882_n.jp

credit:lovestories28/viciram

• Like 15

11 hours ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

@hclover96 thank you for sharing the Chinese fans' comments :) they're so heart-warming. I sincerely feel grateful to the Chinese fans for standing up for SHK, I think that they played a huge part in bringing about the positive outcome that we saw.

And I do hope to see SHK in a new project (tv/movie/CFs) soon, I just miss her so much :tears: (I've been marathon-ing DotS, FH, AIMH these days). Can't wait for the Elle China pics :)  and I'll definitely watch the documentary even if it's just her voice ^_^

OMG! I thought I was the only Kyonatic who is having KYO withdrawal syndrome! Just finished WW today! I'd start with dOtS again!

Then on to the next! Crazy me! snickerleaf

True, Chinese fans are truly amazing! They are all out in support of our KYO! Proud of their gestures! thumbup

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, alicat3736 said:

tumblr_o68c4aXIj41vpe86uo2_r1_540.gif

Hye Kyo really really deserves this award <3

SHE IS SO DESERVING OF THIS TROPHY! My KYO BALL says "and the winner is............" You know who! clap1

congratulations3 

dancingfruitdancingfruit

I CAN FEEL THE LOVE

loveshowerloveshowerloveshowerloveshowerloveshowerloveshower

good luck, kyo!

WE LOVE YOU!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, SusanC said:

SHE IS SO DESERVING OF THIS TROPHY! My KYO BALL says "and the winner is............" You know who! clap1

congratulations3 

dancingfruitdancingfruit

I CAN FEEL THE LOVE

loveshowerloveshowerloveshowerloveshowerloveshowerloveshower

good luck, kyo!

WE LOVE YOU!

let's start a prayer circle everyone :) SHK really deserves it, it's one thing to portray your character flawlessly (I think her co-nominees also did a great job with their respective characters); however, it's another thing to move the audience with your acting and SHK has done that ^_^ ....please please please let her win pleeeeeaaaassseeeee ^_^

• Like 8

If I may be greedy, I hope they win all 5 categories at Baeksang. Let SHK win!!  Thanks @hclover96 for the excellent news!

SHK's nominations and recognitions (excluding DOTS), credit Wiki.

Awards and nominations

Year Award Category Nominated work Result
1996 SunKyung Smart Model Contest Grand Prize N/A Won
1998 SBS Drama Awards Best New Actress in a Sitcom How Am I? Won
2000 KBS Drama Awards Photogenic Award Autumn in My Heart Won
Popularity Award Won
2001 37th Baeksang Arts Awards Most Popular Actress (TV) Won
Best New Actress (TV) Nominated
Gold Song Awards (Hong Kong) Top Korean Star N/A Won
16th Golden Disk Awards Popular Music Video Award Kim Bum-soo's Once Upon a Day Won
SBS Drama Awards Top 10 Stars Guardian Angel Won
SBSi Award Won
2002 CETV Awards Top 10 Asian Entertainers N/A Won
2003 SBS Drama Awards Top 10 Stars All In Won
Top Excellence Award, Actress Won
2004 KBS Drama Awards Best Couple with Rain Full House Won
Popularity Award Won
Top Excellence Award, Actress Won
2005 41st Baeksang Arts Awards Best Actress (TV) Nominated
2006 42nd Baeksang Arts Awards Best New Actress (Film) My Girl and I Nominated
43rd Grand Bell Awards Best New Actress Nominated
2007 28th Blue Dragon Film Awards Best Actress Hwang Jin Yi Nominated
6th Korean Film Awards Best New Actress Won
2008 KBS Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries Worlds Within Nominated
2011 12th Women in Film Korea Awards Best Actress A Reason to Live Won
2013 49th Baeksang Arts Awards Best Actress (TV) That Winter, the Wind Blows Nominated
7th Mnet 20's Choice Awards 20's Drama Star - Female Nominated
8th Seoul International Drama Awards Outstanding Korean Actress Nominated
6th Korea Drama Awards Daesang (Grand Prize) Nominated
2nd APAN Star Awards Top Excellence Award, Actress Nominated
Daesang (Grand Prize) Won
SBS Drama Awards Best Couple with Jo In-sung Nominated
Top 10 Stars Won
Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries Won

• Like 8

Thank you @alicat3736 and @hclover96 for the wonderful news!! :wub:

I am elated. I can't even express how happy I am just from the nomination, imagine if Kyo's really going to win the Best Actress in Baeksang. I might have no words for my happiness. :D She has to win! please dear God, let my Queen win.

I hope she'll grace us with her presence. I'm excited with how she's going to look like if she has decided to attend. I really like her gown in this event with Huaong Xiao Ming. Of course, I hope she's going to attend with SJK arm in arm. (I'm sorry my shipping heart exposed itself for a while there :D).

.485097347-actress-song-hye-kyo-and-actor song-hye-gyo-bjiff-2014-5.jpg

• Like 14

Congratulation to Song Hye Kyo for the Best Actress nomination.  I hope and pray she wins the award.

From wikipedia, SHK won the Most Popular Actress for AIMH during the 37th  Baeksang Arts Awards.

Speaking of awards and from twtwb post of  A Reason to Live brings back memory when SHK accepted her award during the 12th Women in Film Korea Awards.  SHK was crying when she accepted the award and I cried also.   

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

let's start a prayer circle everyone :) SHK really deserves it, it's one thing to portray your character flawlessly (I think her co-nominees also did a great job with their respective characters); however, it's another thing to move the audience with your acting and SHK has done that ^_^ ....please please please let her win pleeeeeaaaassseeeee ^_^

prayprayCirclepraypray

praypray

DON'T LET US BREAK THE CIRCLE OF HOPE UNTIL OUR KYO GETS THE WIN! thumbup

THEN WE CAN OPEN ALL THE BOTTLES OF SOJU

AND DRINK TO OUR HEARTS CONTENT IN CELEBRATION !

ThBubbles

• Like 13

This  is the 3rd time that Hye kyo is nominated for Best actress in drama category at the Baeksang award. Full house, That winter the wind blows & now Dots. Im really hoping she wins the award it's long overdue. 3rd time's a charm right? #crossfingers

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

-Anyway, miss SHK's J.Estina photos   http://www.jestina.com/kor/world/hyekyo.asp

-Kim Jae Dong exchanges text messages with Song Hye Kyo?  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/kim-jae-dong-exchanges-text-messages-with-song-hye-kyo By jubilantj    6 hours ago 

-Song Hye-kyo controversy, NEW shouldn't be in it  http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-controversy-new-shouldn-t-be-in-it-94060.html    photo719451.jpg

There's the saying "An ounce of prevention equals a stitch in time saves nine". It means that something could've been dealt with less effort if dealt with in time.

Actress Song Hye-kyo's problem with the jewelry brand J. Estina is causing quite a stir. The actress sued J. Estina on the 27th last month for violation of portrait rights. Apparently, the brand had used scenes from the drama "Descendants of the Sun" for marketing purposes without permission. J. Estina claims all actions were within the lines of contract. Now they are headed for court.

While this matter is in heated argument, Production Company NEW which is responsible for "Descendants of the Sun" is now picking on J. Estina's violation of copyright because J. Estina used scenes from the drama without permission. NEW claims it will make sure their rights aren't damaged in any way. The conflict between Song Hye-kyo and J. Estina is now even more complicated with NEW's new issue.

Song Hye-kyo could've actually avoided the dispute over her image rights. "Descendants of the Sun" was 100% pre-produced. The props used in the drama were pre-prepared and so were the sponsored items. The contract between Song Hye-kyo and J. Estina ended in January this year after the drama was completed. The drama went on air in February. There was plenty of time to discuss this matter and it was the production's fault for not having noticed this issue earlier.

As for the peacemaker, NEW failed. NEW signed a booking contract with Song Hye-kyo and a sponsorship contract with J. Estina. Currently, Song Hye-kyo and J. Estina aren't on contract terms. NEW should've signed an agreement with both sides when the matter began to rise. NEW should've been the one to hold the ground between the other two but instead it jumped in the fight too.

NEW should focus on mending terms with both sides. It's never too late to bring up the copyright issue later.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

-If Song-Song Couple not be BEST COUPLE 2016 what will be happen? :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

MV, fan made

1 hour ago, crixa said:

Thank you @alicat3736 and @hclover96 for the wonderful news!! :wub:

I am elated. I can't even express how happy I am just from the nomination, imagine if Kyo's really going to win the Best Actress in Baeksang. I might have no words for my happiness. :D She has to win! please dear God, let my Queen win.I hope she'll grace us with her presence. I'm excited with how she's going to look like if she has decided to attend. I really like her gown in this event with Huaong Xiao Ming. Of course, I hope she's going to attend with SJK arm in arm. (I'm sorry my shipping heart exposed itself for a while there :D).

All bias aside, I love her look in this as well (from head to toe) :wub: ....can't wait to see her (and Mr. Song hehe) on the red carpet ^_^

• Like 9