Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

iuvr.jpg

When I saw this picture, I thought or I suddenly wished there will be one time in the future where all of us in this forum will have an opportunity to take a picture with Kyo...just like a class picture.

I'm imagining putrin, utkim, shanda, jjsweeter, freshspring, khxy, hclover,ria19, on the first row with Kyo at the center (i'll leave it up to you guys to fight over who's gonna sit beside Kyo. Kekekeke.You all guys deserve the front row coz of your great updates,pics and translations).

Then 2nd row would be megbc, ng2612, chloebelle,starix, mamie,ulap,crixa, susea, jasan,shey48,ebulli3nt,sunshine4ever,luluwanagome, kyorean, kyoforever

3rd row:loveyoungie,msriz,kira23,khatelaloves, koshmarocka (and many more):D

4th row -it would be reserved for the guys nino, cristurbat, lionell (sorry guys hope you understand ladies first hehehe)

If any of you guys are wondering where I will be... I will be on the 5th row w/ Ms Park, Ms Translator and Divashim. Hehehe. I'll try to befriend them so I can be within Kyo's circle of friends :D I'm wise right?

Note: If I missed anyone or misspelled your name,pls don't feel bad,have no intention to leave you out or to misspell it. it's already 3am and I'm kinda sleepy already. :)>-  :)>-  but of course all of us here are most welcome to be part of my dream class picture. it's free to dream right?  --I love you all peeps

:x

Guest deaborj

how can I forget jjeennyy19-sorry kababayan. bec I missed you, you will be with me at the 5th row -is that ok? hehehe :D   and yes I agree,,,, we should make TWTWB the top trending topic on twitter :D :D

gud night peeps...or is it good morning? sweet dreams for me.

Guest chloebelle

deaborj ..... can I join kyo's circle of friend too? I may apply to be her pet sitters since I already have 2 at home too :)) And oh,don't ask me where will I be in that picture.... I would be surely at her home with her mom :)) ......

Guest chloebelle

SANDARA PARK WATCHES JO IN SUNG-SONG HYE KYO’S COTTON CANDY KISS IN “THAT WINTER, THE WIND BLOWS” Girlgroup 2NE1′s Sandara Park seems to have fallen under the spell of SBS Drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” On the evening of the 20th, Sandara Park said through her Twitter account, “They shared one cotton candy, though he bought two. It looks delicious. I want cotton candy too,” uploading a picture along with her tweet. The picture that Sandara Park attached was a screencap from a scene in the drama. In that particular scene of the drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo), were sharing a cotton candy between them, showing off a warm atmosphere. Netizens who read Sandara Park’s post commented with, “Sandara Park’s features would suit the drama well, when are you going to act again?” “I’m envious too,” “I’ll send you some cotton candy,” “That’s right. We’ll divide one too, I’ll hold it,” “Sandara watches ‘Winter’ too,” “Don’t be jealous. I’ll send cotton candy too,” “I’ll buy Sandara Park ten cotton candies,” “I hear that a lot of hearts stopped during the cotton candy kiss,” showing their reaction. Credits: Source: Nate 1, 2, 3, 4 Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara http://oh-dara.com/2013/02/21/news-sandara-park-watches-jo-in-sung-song-hye-kyos-cotton-candy-kiss-in-that-winter-the-wind-blows/

More articles on The Crossing:

John Woo Sets Sail on ‘The Crossing

Asian all-star cast assembled for 1949-set epic

HONG KONG – Production got underway today on “The Crossing,” the first film in over four years to be directed by “A Better Tomorrow” and “Face/Off” helmer John Woo.

Set against the upheavals of revolutionary China in 1949, the film is the story of three couples from different backgrounds who make a fateful voyage on a ship fleeing China to Taiwan. The screenplay is by Wang Huiling, who previously co-wrote “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” and who adapted “Lust Caution.”

The $40 million two-part movie is backed by rising Chinese studio Beijing Galloping Horse, along with China Film Group and Zhejiang Huace Film & TV, with production by Woo and Terence Chang’s Lion Rock Productions.

Woo and Chang have assembled a pan-Asian, all-star cast headed by Tong Dawei, Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaoming, (South Korea’s) Song Hye-kyo, (Taiwan’s) Takeshi Kaneshiro and (Japan’s) Masami Nagasawa.

“We are not shooting the foreign actors yet. And we are still adding on names,” Chang told Variety. “Confirmed are Jack Kao (高捷), Yang Kui-Mei (杨贵媚), and Hong Kong actor Bowie Lam (林保怡).

Top technical crew includes cinematographer Zhao Fei (趙非); production designer Horace Ma (馬光荣); costume and makeup artist Chen Tongxun (陈同勋) and music  composer Taro Iwashiro.

Woo has racked up numerous credits and accolades in the past years, but has not moved behind the camera since the $80 million historical epic “Red Cliff,” released in two parts in 2008 and 2009 respectively. He is next scheduled to direct “Flying Tigers” for Exclusive Media from 2014.

Source:  http://variety.com/2013/film/international/john-woo-sets-sail-on-the-crossing-1200555003/

2 more articles here:

http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20130705/35128064

http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2013/07-05/5006752.shtml

Little by little, the actors and the characters they play are being revealed.  According to the articles, Takeshi Kaneshiro is taking over the role that Chang Chen was supposed to play and Huang Xiao Ming is taking over Andy Lau's role. TK will play a Taiwanese medical student and HXM will play a Chinese soldier.  TK is paired with Masami Nagasawa in the beginning and HXM is paired with SHK in the beginning, but because of the war they have to be separated.  I guess the eventual pairings will be TK-SHK (utkim dear, I guess your wish will come true after all :D) and HXM-MN.  Tong Dawei and Zhang Ziyi will be a couple and they have a baby son also.

I'm really excited for this film :D.  Hope it will finish filming by the end of this year and will be out by mid 2014.

Jo In-seong's interview about Song Hye-kyo

Source | 2013/07/09 | 19 views

photo325955.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong spoke highly of Song Hye-kyo.

He expressed his thoughts about the actress whom he starred in the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" with.

He said, "She's got beauty, concentration, generosity and professionalism. She is one that can be called the flower of the drama. She's got a dramatic face with all the emotions showing".

When he was asked about the difference in height between them he said, "It made us look even better. My tall height compared to hers gave the public the impression that I was her protector".

He also mentioned his expectations in actor Song Joong-ki. He said, "He is macho compared to the way he looks. He suits the word, 'youth'. I want to help him if I can and see what becomes of him in the future".

Meanwhile, Jo In-Seong's "That Winter, the Wind Blows" is currently a hit in China and was awarded a prize at the 19th Shanghai TV Festival.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

Hancinema

thanks to alll chingus :D

We only see Kyo in white lately keke

Baidu

Just currious.. Bet if gonna be street quiz in where people hardly none her.. They gonna say that she is just a teenager or in early 20.... ;)

And if laneige stop the contract is their loose allright but I believe if is goona stop it really from both due to her good effect to the brand..

Hope she will be with another cosmetics brand but the international n known one.. Like revlon or others.. Wish to see her face more n more in many stores [-O< .. She deserve it.. I think her lips is more selling than jessica biel hehehe

hclover: Wow thanks for the news on crossing!! ur right kim dearie and many other shkers including me got their wish fulfilled i guess..if all goes according to ur update wel have Two hotties romancing our Kyo..woot takeshi and HXM...  <:-P

deaborj: haha thanks for the seat allocation..itl be fitting if the seats nearer to Kyo is occupied by our seniors and pioneers of this thread,putriN,kim,shanda and khxy..  ^:)^

latest article...i think it says the healing camp MC wants Kyo and KDW as guests for his show? huh im not sure thou...hope our dearies here can translate it :D

ca9i.jpg

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/07/10/2013071002500.html

via naver

TWTWB in philippines :D

rjpo.png

baidu

Thanks @Ria19 for the news. To mark the 100th episode of Healing Camp, Kim Jae Dong said the guest he most want to invite and interview is Hye Kyo. In fact he contacted her before and is working hard to make this come true.

source:baidu

I am so excited about The Crossing and i notice that there are great veteran actors and actresses taking part in this movie such as Yang Gui Mei and Lin Mei Xiu,they are great especially when acting as a mom:). Hope filming sails smoothly

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Quarter Results for Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 Voting Poll
halves in unison July 10, 2013
Quarter Results for Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 Voting Poll

Hey Soompiers!

Almost a week has passed since the voting polls have been opened and here are the results for the different categories!

Outstanding Korean Drama

Korean Drama

outstanding drama

Actor

outstanding actor

Actress

outstanding actress

People’s Choice

Actor: Korea

people choice actor korea

Actor: China

people choice actor china

Actor: Japan

people choice actor japan

Actor: Taiwan

people choice actor taiwan

Actress: Korea

people choice actress korea

Actress: China

people choice actress china

Actress: Japan

people choice actress japan

Actress: Taiwan

people choice actress tawain

Don’t agree with the results? Remember, it’s not too late to cast your vote and you can participate everyday (once every 24 hours)! Rally your friends and take advantage of this exciting opportunity! So, what are you waiting for? Vote!

And you know what’s even more exciting? You can be a part of the action and watch the performance in person! More information coming soon~ Stay tuned!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/10/quarter-results-for-seoul-international-drama-awards-2013-voting-poll/

deaborj

said:

how can I forget jjeennyy19-sorry kababayan. bec I missed you, you will be with me at the 5th row -is that ok? hehehe :D   and yes I agree,,,, we should make TWTWB the top trending topic on twitter :D :D

gud night peeps...or is it good morning? sweet dreams for me.

^Thanks for all updates, waiting hopefully for Healing Camp on 15th, wish efforts' Jae Dong oppa would be rewarded :))

Edit: Oops, I and ss.@utkim post at the same time :x
beautiful in short hair, PR for Laneige:
iMjH1fE5P3PZk.jpg

A New event: Holiday Pouch : 2013.07.01 ~ 2013.07.31

iboZbVkxZQgjf1.jpg

cre to owner

Thanks jjsweeter for the results...oh, so ppl can vote everyday?  :-S  .

hclover, thanks for the news....you make my day kekek

vnf4.jpg

edit: freshspring, no worries dear. I have already deleted. Thanks