Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

old :blush:

SONGSTYLE SPRING17

ESPRIT & Song Hye Kyo bring you a colorful new #SongStyle Spring collection! Mix & match a vibrant look with your own style and bring freshness to your wardrobe.

170221_SS17_SONG_ESHOP_LANDING_PAGE_01.jpg

1875.jpg
Multi-colour jumper in 100% cotton

NewMulti-colour jumper in 100% cotton

Floaty print blouse with flounce sleeves

Floaty print blouse with flounce sleeves

EDC -Embroidered blouse in cotton

EDC -Embroidered blouse in cotton

Large scarf with a floral print

Large scarf with a floral print

Pants denim length service

NewPants denim length service

Small velvet shoulder bag

NewSmall velvet shoulder bag

Girlfriend stretch jeans with vintage details

SKINNY MEDIUM RISE

NewGirlfriend stretch jeans with vintage details

Song Hye Kyo to be short hair bride! Wedding countdown to 78 days .. rejuvenation new shape exposure

August 14, 1917 15:18

Reporter Tian Weiwei / comprehensive report

South Korea actor Song Hye Kyo and Song Zhongji will be married on October 31, every move is the focus of fans, since the release of marriage, she is almost hidden, did not attend any public activities, only in the IG to share life, but only The word did not mention the details of the wedding, 14, she uploaded a clothing endorsement, will be a long hair cut short, showing pretty young atmosphere, let the outside curiosity she will be short hair to wear wedding dress.

► see more [Song Hui Qiao Song Zhongji married ♥] news please click here

▲ Song Huijiao new shape.  (Map / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

▲ Song Hye Kyo. (Map / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

Song Hye Gok on the 14th to share in the IG for the clothing brand shooting endorsement photos, saw her wearing a white shirt, with light-colored jeans, but also a soft hair cut short cut to the shoulder, different hair of the gentle temperament, short hair Showing a lively playful, people eyes light up, because the wedding countdown only 78 days, less than 3 months also changed the new hairstyle, causing the outside world to guess she intended to be a short hair bride.

▲ Song Huijiao new shape.  (Map / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

▲ Song Huijiao new shape. (Map / flip from Song Hye Kyo IG)

Song Zhongji, Song Huijiao 2 people will be the wedding venue set in the Silla hotel, this hotel known as the best hotel in South Korea, is a lot of wealthy, star banquet of the preferred venue, including Zhang Dongjian, Kwon Sang Woo, Han Choi Ying and others have chosen to hold here Non - open wedding. It is reported that the hotel for the stars under the secret effort, for blocking external interference is very experience, you can ensure that the wedding is not disturbed, so celebrity wedding venues of choice.

-------------------------

SHK, Esprit

http://ipop.sina.com.tw/ia/252552?cf=fb_weibo&u=scarlett&st=xuOBRV

------------------------

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13315789/

Qiao sister's fans and admirers are too much, more and more, these videos I use the work of learning to collect, spent half a year's time. But the small cut I want to say, this is really just a part of Joe sister admirers, there are only a few interviews without video information, there are some because of age, has not found the source. But, who care? Like the Song Song marriage before the cut out only for entertainment, do not talk about other home. After all, after marriage, I Joe will be from the ideal type of people into a dream lover. Public property into Keiji private property friends ha ha ha again to congratulate life winners Song Zhongji ~ small cut I do not mind everyone free to reprint, as long as the source can be specified ~ 3Q ~

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/97232

Song Hye Kyo people beautiful beauty! Welcome to the Korean Historical Site

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 09:02   Rui  

97232-532956.png

August 15 is South Korea's light complex, 1948 this day, South Korea announced the establishment, and out of Japan 36 years of colonial rule, access to national liberation. For several years, Song Hye Kyo will do the same thing on this day.

Professor Xu Qingde of Song Hye Kyo and Honesty Women's University for many years has been committed to providing free Korean brochures to overseas Korean historical sites. In this year's festival, Song Hye Kyo has donated the " book.

This brochure produced the Japanese and Korean version of the double edition, detailing the Danbo Memorial Hall, Yin Dongzhu Poetry Monument, the Korea Museum of Art, the Enchangesa and other historical sites in Tokyo and Kyoto.

97232-532959.jpg

"It is hoped that such a small thing will help South Korean tourists who travel to Japan and let them know more of our foreign historical sites," she said, "she said. "

In recent years, Song Huijiao has donated tens of thousands of books to 12 historical and cultural sites, such as the South Korean Provisional Government in Chongqing and Hangzhou, the Yin Fengji Memorial Hall in Shanghai, the former residence of Anchang Ho in LA, and donated Korean profiles to New York Museum of Modern Art and the Toronto Museum.

97232-532957.jpg

wow SHKs IG followers now at 5.5M ! love her latest IG update , she looks super beautiful as ever and more blooming , a woman who is truly happy and in love!

from hancinema

Song Joong-ki's Love Song Hye-kyo's beauty is everything

photo877918.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo looks ravishing in just jeans and a flower-accented white blouse. On the 14th, she posted this picture of herself on Instagram.

Her short hair, styled in relaxed waves makes her even more beautiful.

Song Hye-kyo is getting married to actor Song Joong-ki with whom she starred in the drama "Descendants of the Sun".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-s-love-song-hye-kyo-s-beauty-is-everything-108890.html

another good deed of SHK, her continuing contribution to promote Korean culture and history thru guidebooks and pamphlets

from allkpop

Song Hye Kyo continues to spread awareness of Korean history for National Liberation Day of Korea through free pamphlets

By beansss    5 hours ago    3,438    1,729    2
song-hye-kyo

August 15 marks the celebration of National Liberation Day of Korea, and actress Song Hye Kyo has once again stepped up to commemorate the holiday meaningfully by spreading awareness of Korean history throughout the globe. 

This time, Song Hye Kyo and professor Seo Kyung Duk of Sungshin Women's University donated 10,000 pamphlets with the theme, 'Learning Our History from Overseas - Kyoto Version', to the city of Kyoto, Japan. The pamphlet, containing both Korean and Japanese, introduces readers to numerous Korean historical monuments located in the city of Kyoto. 

Song Hye Kyo and professor Seo Kyung Duk have partnered up to donate free pamphlets about Korean history to sites such as Shanghai, Los Angeles, New York, Toronto, Vladivostok, and more over the years.

If you're visiting any of the cities mentioned above, keep an eye out for Song Hye Kyo's pamphlets!

song-hye-kyo_1502757296_0000731133_001_20170815093222538.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/song-hye-kyo-continues-to-spread-awareness-of-korean-history-for-national-liberation-day-of-korea-through-free-pamphlets

• Like 2

Yes, SHK's IG, 5.5ml:grin:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/15/stars-unwaveringly-express-patriotic-love-korea/

Stars Who Unwaveringly Express Their Patriotic Love For Korea

yoo-jae-suk-song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki.j

August 15 is the 72nd National Liberation Day of Korea! In light of this day, let’s delve into 7 stars known for publicly expressing their patriotism.

Song Hye Kyo

Song-Hye-Kyo1.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is known for publicly expressing her patriotism through broadcasts. She was especially praised by Korean citizens when she rejected an advertisement offer from a corporation with historical ties to war.

On National Liberation Day this year, Song Hye Kyo distributed 10,000 history guides in Kyoto in partnership with Professor Seo Kyoungduk.

S

Hello, it's my first time posting in Song Hye Kyo's thread. She is one of my favorite actresses. Autumn in My Heart is my first Kdrama I ever watched. I still cry buckets when I rewatch the drama. This lady is beautiful inside and outside. I buy Laneige products because of her lol. 

Although it may be late, I wish her lots of happiness for her upcoming marriage :wub: 

• Like 5

here's more of SHKs Esprit F/W 2017 beautiful photos! of all her Esprit ad , i love this season campaign , from her clothes style  , her subtle make up,  even her short hair style ,  and most of all her blooming beauty that  shines the most !  blushing bride to be that exudes "a woman in love" aura and yes she is full of love !

6afb0f0cgy1fimvr59fxuj20qo0qotd5.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1fimvr5tl6pj20qo0qoq6h.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1fimvr5co7mj20qo0qojtt.jpg

6afb0f0cgy1fimvr6fzj0j20ku0lwn1s.jpg

credit:weibo/dc

• Like 9