Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

its great that SHK updated her IG with her latest photo as well as her new CFs to the delight of her 5.3M followers!

beauty from Daegu!

credit : as labeled

they are talking about SHKs beauty!

credit as labeled 

reaction of SHKs most loyal fanboy about her marriage news

credit as labeled

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

http://ipop.sina.com.tw/ia/250246?cf=fb_weibo&u=jenny&st=BmkPEd

2017-08-05 13:40:08

Song Hye Kyo in October can not hide the joy of IG show young beauty

Korea actress Song Hye Kyo last year because of the "sun's descendants" in the acting skill, and once again fame, but also with the play in the actor Song Zhongji alternate, came out love, will soon be married in October. Song Hye Kyo in the instagram on the release of an endorsement of the product photos, saw her wearing a light beige dress, a hair shawl, reverse age makeup and hair is very elegant, captured a bunch of fans, but also let fans look forward to her and Song Chung's wedding.

7312f18b4f23c84870f8b0eabdcb94ed.jpeg

--------------------------------

08-05-2017, reach to over 700,000 LIKE:heart:

http://maplestage.com/article/gn2JV/倒數嫁宋仲基!喬妹IG曬新照美哭70萬網友

Posted : 1 day ago
Hye Kyo in the IG sun endorsement, just one day according to praise nearly 700,000. (Turned from the IG) 

35-year-old "Joe Mei" Song Hye Kyo earlier this month to recognize Asian male Song Chung-kei, will be married in October, she recently in the sun drying words, debut 20 years of her age, People every happy mood cool, beautiful hairy Guards, and this photo in a short day more attractive to a large number of users by praise, according to praise approaching 700,000.

Qiao sister has been for the brand endorsement for up to 8 years last year, broadcast the ram drama "Sun's descendants", you can see her use of the brand's air cushion powder and lipstick, attracting many fans to buy, and Joe sister this Also specifically in the IG message marked the brand, called the best spokesperson. In addition, Song Hye Kyo and Song Chungji will be held on October 31 wedding.

-------------------------------

http://kpopfighting.com/2017/08/06/entertainment-weekly-song-joong-ki-shout-out-to-lee-kwang-soo-ill-have-new-family-soon-dont-always-call-me/

Aug 6, 2017

KBS 2TV’s show ‘Entertainment Weekly’ welcomed Song Joong Ki and appeared on the ‘Guerilla Date’.

The MC then continued to ask has Song Joong Ki proposed. Song Joong Ki said during that time he was very nervous: “Although we are actors who received lots of attention, but we are just like a normal couple who love each other, nothing special. Propose is very special to us.” The Song-Song couple who has many similarities and even same hobbies. Recently, both of them like to watch KBS’s drama ‘Father Is Strange’ and they even like the same couple in the drama.

Lastly, the MC asked: “Can I go find you on 30 October?” Then Song Joong Ki corrected him: “Is 31 October, and you can’t enter” >< Seems like the wedding is not open to media and public~

Photo & video source: KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Weekly’

news of SHKs wedding venue is out , it will be at Shilla Hotel!

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Reportedly Select Their Wedding Venue

Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo-XPN1.jpg

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo might be getting married at one of the biggest wedding venues!

On August 7, an inside source revealed that the two actors have decided to hold their wedding ceremony at Shilla Hotel.

It was further reported that the couple turned down offers of free services from many companies for their upcoming wedding.

Shilla Hotel was the wedding venue for many other stars, including Jang Dong Gun and Ko So YoungKwon Sang Woo and Son Tae YoungJun Ji Hyun and Choi Jun Hyuk, Hwang Jung Eumand Lee Young Don, and most recently, Moon Hee Jun and Soyul.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be tying the knot on October 31.

Source (1)

Top photo credit: Xportsnews

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/06/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-reportedly-select-wedding-venue/

wow SHKs IG followers hits 5.4M already !

credit: as labeled

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

:heartbreak:

August 7, 2017

Reporter Gao Ling / comprehensive report

South Korea Orchestra FTISLAND lead singer Li Hongji child star origin, with a high degree of recognition of the song, to the band as a debut into the first 10 years, he on the program "please the refrigerator", talk to the "goddess" Song Hye Kyo to get married, "Will sleep" Song Huiqiao pillow "lost", really convey the impact of the mood.

▲ goddess to marriage collapse Li Hongji: holding the sleep "Song Hui Qiao pillow" lost.  (Figure / turned from Li Hongji, Song Hye Kyo IG)

In the program, Li Hongji said that since the beginning of acting, Song Hye Kyo has always been his ideal type, in the other party will know the news of marriage with Song Zhongji, "immediately to sleep" Song Huiqiao pillow "deal with" and then sigh "A little bit to understand the feelings of fans."

http://star.ettoday.net/news/983501?t=李洪基把「宋慧喬抱枕」丟掉! 女神要結婚崩潰啦

Guest RoseS

Updated August 7th 2017 GMT

2017-08-07_06-18-21-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have confirmed their wedding venue at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul.

On August 7, the Song-Song couple’s agencies have confirmed to TV Report that “The two will get married in a private ceremony at the Yeong Bin Gwan, Shilla Hotel Seoul.”

2017-08-07_06-28-08-800x534.jpg

The two who have met on the set of KBS2 drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ will tie the knot on October 31.

Yeong Bin Gwan is once used for accommodate foreign VIPs, it now serves as a banquet hall for the Shilla Hotel. This 2-story traditional Korean house-style building features three banquet halls (Emerald Hall, Ruby Hall and Topaz Hall).

Other celebrity couples who have tied the knots at Yeong Bin Gwan are Jang Dong Gun & Ko So Young, Kwon Sang Woo & Son Tae Young, Jun Ji Hyun and Hwang Jung Eum.

----------------------------

08-07-2017

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-confirm-their-wedding-venue

On August 7, both of their agencies confirmed, "The two of them will be getting married at the Shilla Hotel on October 31." They had the date set before, and now they have the venue confirmed as well. The Shilla Hotel is a popular venue for celebrity couples to get married at.

Even though a small private wedding is trendy lately, the pair will be holding their wedding at the large Shilla Hotel in Seoul as their wedding is receiving a ton of attention. It's the pair's way of giving the media outlets an easier time to report on the wedding. 

-------------------------------

http://kdramabuzz.com/breaking-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-choose-samsung-groups-hotel-wedding/

MARJIE JOSE JAVIER  August 7, 2017 

Famous Korean celebrities Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, who are set to get married this coming October, have now decided where to hold the most-awaited event.
koreaboo.jpg

Image from shilla hotel

koreaboo2.jpg

This wedding is truly expected to be grand, especially unforgettable not just for South Koreans, but for global Korean drama fans.

Kdramabuzz Team is always delighted by the good things that happen to this Korean power couple. Congratulations! We’re more than excited.

------------------------

New film broke 6 million spectators "double song" Silla hotel salute

August 07 (a) 11:19
bkn-20170807111902339-0807_00862_001_01p.jpg?20170807182451

31-year-old Korean goddess Song Songji and co-opera drama "Sun's descendants" 35-year-old actress Song Huijiao announced in early July will be held on October 31 skylight, a large number of fans sent blessing. And today the Korean media disclosure of the two wedding will be held in South Korea's most advanced Silla hotel, followed by "double song" also confirmed that the hotel will be held in Xinluo "welcome hotel" held in private wedding, as honeymoon location is still not Have a decision.

It is reported that the "double song" to choose this hotel is mainly because the security is tight enough, if the wedding in a non-public form, will be able to fully block the media interview and disturb, on the contrary if the "double song" intends to hold a press conference before the wedding, the hotel There is also a suitable venue for holding press conferences. In the past, Zhang Dongjian and Gao Surong couple, rightist and Sun Taiying couples, Quan Zhixian and her husband Cui Junhe, and Huang Jingyan and CEO husband Li Yingtun also held a wedding in the hotel.

In addition, Song Zhongji starred in the new film "warships" on the 26th of last month so far, and finally break through this year's 6.08 million attendance. And Song Kanghao and Liu Haizhen and Liu Junlie co-star of the new film "taxi driver", painting on the 6th also recorded 436 million admission audience. In addition, Song Zhongji recently frequently visited the valley, talk about the lower performance works, he admitted that because he will be his first work after marriage, it will be more carefully selected, as to ask the birth plan, he said not yet Song Huiqiao talk about the matter, will be the first wedding.

---------------------------

http://ipop.sina.com.tw/ia/250594?cf=fb_weibo&u=linda&st=MO9z4r

Century wedding! Song Zhongji Song Hye Kyo wedding venue first exposure in the "here"

9ff9bbf4ly1fib22e87gej20ev0eswff.jpg

According to "Sports Seoul" reported that Song Zhongji, Song Hye Kyo 2 people will be the wedding venue set at the Silla hotel, this hotel known as the best hotel in South Korea, is a lot of giants, star banquet preferred venue. But for the specific matters of the wedding, the company said it was with the hotel to discuss, the specific time, wedding ceremony, singing singers are not yet determined.

b8467859gy1fib0rn019ej20fi0ci14j.jpg

005GzT5Nly1fi5qcb7k3wj30ku0f9gog.jpg

----------------------

Seems, SHK's Wedding @ Dynasty Hall :blush:

http://koreabridge.net/post/celebrity-style-wedding-shilla-hotel-elle

The Shilla Hotel has 6 areas that are able to accommodate Wedding receptions~

Dynasty Hall 

Ruby Hall

Topaz Hall

Emerald Hall

Memories Hill (outdoors)

The Garden Reception (Outdoors)

mwedding48.jpg

Time for the cake cutting!  Just like at the other Korean wedding I attended, the cake cutting was only a quick ceremonial thing that they did during the dinner manly for photos.  This is a bit different vs the weddings I have been to in America where we usually cut the cake at the end of the dinner, the Bride and Groom feed each other a piece (or smash in the face seems to be a popular 2nd choice)  and then everyone actually eats it for dessert! The cake was a real cake, but just for show so it was not handed out to be eaten.

One thing I love about any celebration or wedding here is the fact that all flowers are up for grabs.  As soon as the Wedding is over everyone proceeds to pick the place clean of as many flowers as possible! They actually encourage people to take them because any that get left behind will go in the bin. I love having fresh flowers in my house, so I am always happy to partake!

Time for the afterparty!  They had another beautiful area set up behind the traditional Korean building with a DJ, Bar, and more food!  Typically in Korea after the ceremony the bride and groom take a few more pictures, then are swept away to their honeymoon.  After-parties + dancing are not common here in Korea, but occasionally extra nice weddings may have them or rent out a club for all the young friends to celebrate

--------------------------

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-getting-married/

Published: 11 hours ago

It’s finally been decided! The lovely Song-Song couple announced their wedding venue at the famously beautiful Shilla Hotel!

While it’s not the gorgeous Descendants of the Sun theme park some of had been hoping for, it is one beautiful venue!

The Dynasty wedding hall inside the Shilla is considered one the most beautiful wedding facilities in the country!
shilla02.jpg

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo were reported to have turned down free offers from other locations in favor of the gorgeous hotel.

shilla1.png

Song-Hye-Kyo-Song-Joong-Ki-Baeksang.jpg

Congratulations, once again, from all of us here at Koreaboo.

Guest RoseS

So sad if it happen:( Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki will 'never' meet again on screens.....:anguished:

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/photos/song-joong-ki-i-might-not-work-with-song-hye-kyo-on-9102604#slideshow-1

The Battleship Island star shared more about his thoughts on his October wedding during the movie press conference in Singapore

Posted: 08 Aug 2017 14:16 Updated: 08 Aug 2017 14:24

Apart from sharing some of the interesting anecdotes they experienced during filming - for example, did you know that So Ji Sub’s bathhouse fight scene, in which he was only clad in a towel, was the first action scene that the actor filmed for this project? - much of the attention was also on Song Joong Ki, whose upcoming wedding to Descendants of the Sun co-star Song Hye Kyo will take place on October 31.

When questions were opened up to the floor, some of the members of the press got a tad too excited about the Song-Song couple, with a question about Mrs Song Joong Ki’s thoughts on the movie swiftly deflected by the host.

However, the groom-to-be did let on that having the two senior actors, along with the director, present at his wedding would be a great honour. “I’ll definitely invite them, and it’ll be great if they can come,” he replied.

Prior to visiting Singapore, it was confirmed by Hye Kyo’s agency, United Artists Agency, that their wedding will be held at the glitzy Shilla Hotel in Seoul. There have been no further details, including the guest list, that has been revealed at press time.

On the prospect about working with his wife-to-be again in future, Joong Ki admitted, “I think I’ll have to consider working with her on a future project because I like to keep my work and my personal life separate.” 

And there you have it, for those who have been reverently hoping for the Song-Song couple to reunite on-screen once again, you might have to resort to re-watching Descendants of the Sun instead.

------------------------

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/top-10-influential-celebrities-2017-according-forbes/

TOP 10 Influential Korean Celebrities of 2017---According Forbes

7. Song Hye Kyo 

Song Hye Kyo hasn’t had a major project since Descendants Of The Sun, but her marriage announcement with Song Joong Ki dominated headlines when the news broke. 

---------------------------

Wedding Ceremony, more Guests:D

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20170808/mobile/bkn-20170808133908082-0808_00862_001.html?eventPath=[object+Object]&eventID=4028834753c57c3a0153e276b3a61caf

Which the media that field asked Song Zhongji marriage and Song Hui Qiao will cooperate? Will it be invited to "warships island" in the good partner to attend the wedding? For the sudden private question Song Zhongji also generous answer, he said that of course will invite them to attend the wedding, because it is a cooperative predecessors, you can get their blessings in the field, feel more honored, as to whether the marriage and Song Hye Kyo again Shooting works, he said that they live together after marriage, plus shooting works and work, that it is difficult to work together.

As this is always the "warships island" propaganda, the General Assembly immediately prohibits to ask private questions, so that the atmosphere is more tense and embarrassing, but fortunately Huang Zhengmin after answering other questions joke, ease the atmosphere of the scene. And Song Kanghao's new film "taxi driver" entry exceeded 5 million people, almost equal to the number of entry exceeded 6 million "warships island."
------------------------
Waiting for Songs Couple, Magazine photos after marriage:crazy:

yesterday Song Zhongji company revealed that the wedding will be held in a non-public ceremony, will not hold another press conference.

:blush:

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/97100

This is already 13 years ago! Song Huiqiao share "romantic house" Han Zhien's lovely stills!

August 10, 2017 Thursday 11:56   Yuan 

"Romantic house" is really one of the classic Korean drama, Joe sister played Han Zhien really super cute ah!

Song Hye Kyo 10 in their own IG to share 13 years ago, "romantic house" stills, the photo she tied braids, even if the angry pouting mouth, is also very cute. She also wrote: "Full House 2014, angry?"
97100-531825.jpg

In 2014, she and Rain starred in the "romantic house", by many of the audience's favorite, when the end of the broadcast hit a record 40.2%. She is a lively, cheerful character to interpret the role of Han Zhien, have seen people must be impressed by Han Zhien it!
97100-531826.jpg97100-531827.jpg97100-531828.jpg

Although this is already 13 years ago photos, but Joe from the past to the present are as beautiful, there is not much change. In addition, she and Song Zhongji in the "descendants of the sun" tacit understanding with the development of lovers, the two will be held on October 31 wedding, looking forward to see them when the beautiful wedding.
97100-531829.png97100-531830.jpg

(Figure: IG @ kyo1122, KBS)

-----------------------------------

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002698669

[Daily Sports Kim Jin Seok · Hwang So Young]

0002698669_002_20170811101559225.jpg?type=w430_q70

- I did not work with Song Hye-kyo, but she is my best friend. 
"I like to drink wine well, and I like wine." At first, the beauty salon was the same, and the managers and sisters were close friends. 

- Please advise me as the first person to marry. 
"I am a pretty couple to meet a good man of the world and I think that they are going to be like fox because they are friends who have gone through many things together.I think the groom of Song Junggi is younger than Hyeong- KBS 2TV 'The descendants of the sun' has already played couples, so it is comfortable to watch.

-----------------------------------

http://m.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20170811/1179960/

13 years ago is the goddess Song Huiqiao turn "romantic house" stills stunning users

2017/08/11 11:06 28912
  •  
Initial ImagePlay Button Image
(New film) 
35-year-old Song Hye Kyo debut 21 years, yesterday in the IG sun out 13 years ago, "romantic house" stills, unchanging moving beauty attracted users attention.Song Hye Kyo yesterday in the IG put the 2004 6-bit stills, wrote: "romantic house full of angry it?" Originally, she was combing a lovely double ponytail, microstones angrily staring eyes, looks cute cute, But amazing is that time does not seem to leave traces of her appearance, bright facial features and now not much difference, but temperament from the youth pretty, into a subtle maturity.

Hello, my sister was so beautiful, "romantic house" is my favorite TV series, "" Rain married, you are about to Get married, happy ending ". (Chen Minghui / comprehensive report)
Published: 08: 49 
Update Time: 11: 06