Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

WOW! That radiant aura! SHE IS ALWAYS STUNNING! I love her simple & chic airport get up! Indeed, she got mobbed! Lucky fans! It reminded me on how she was also mobbed then that escalator malfunction when she went to promote TWTWB in Hongkong 3 yrs ago! 

• Like 8

Fantastic 3300 pages........our Goddess is so pretty, I'm really speechless of her recent looks, moods, changes in very thing which I did not see her before as a fan for 10 years. So glad that she has found happiness. Even I'm in my 52 years, she is still my one and only female Korean Actress.  My daughter is talking me to watch Doctor, told her my eye only for Song Hye Kyo  (hahaha).

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, GinaSingapore said:

Fantastic 3300 pages........our Goddess is so pretty, I'm really speechless of her recent looks, moods, changes in very thing which I did not see her before as a fan for 10 years. So glad that she has found happiness. Even I'm in my 52 years, she is still my one and only female Korean Actress.  My daughter is talking me to watch Doctor, told her my eye only for Song Hye Kyo  (hahaha).

Same here.  She's my one only Korean actress .  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, GinaSingapore said:

Same as you we are solid Kyonatics and we are proud to be and no one else beat her she is the most beautiful actress in the Universe and a versatile actress too hope she will settle down soon and start her new ffamily...excited for tom still not recovering in the dots syndrome

• Like 8

A fan account.  This fan is raving about Kyo's beauty and how much more beautiful she is in person than how she appears in pictures :) 

"This time went with two other Kyo fans.  Fortunately because they have a lot experience, I knew where to stand, banner and flowers were also prepared by them.  Now looking back at the pics and reminiscing, was the person I saw the same person in the pics?  There's really a big difference, she's really beautiful in person!  I'm really not exaggerating!  First, the face is super small!  Skin is really white!  Legs are slim and long, are really different from pics!  This time I saw my Kyo in person, I really think she's not petite (short), proportions are super good, the first thing I saw when she came out were her long legs.  The pics were taken by myself, but it's so different from the Kyo I saw in person.  I thought it's a different person!  Especially when she smiled at me!  OMG!  Too beautiful!  Really hope tomorrow will be so lucky too!  The Kyo fans and I have been exclaiming that we're really lucky!  To see her so close!  To see her without a hat or sunglasses!"

27841273044_d19671d701_b.jpg

27841273164_8e0daa2145_b.jpg

27841745043_a3009989b8_b.jpg

Hide contents

27841273224_1323900035_b.jpg

27841745153_36dae9ccc9_b.jpg

cr to 雪雪10241

• Like 24

Good morning all! mornin

So, this is how it is if SHK is not on her usual ninja mode! Pandemonium! EEEE4A

She is top notch gorgeous! No doubt, she is the real Goddess of Asia!

Any pics from the event trickling in yet? grin It was a Thursday event , wasn't it?  nod

• Like 4