Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thank you Susan i just cant accept that she dont give her a benefit of the doubt im too pity on her she just keep quite and never say anyrhing about those bad rumors thats why i love her so much for being a good example to others never answer back to those malicious write up yes someday we will shock that she have a good news to us im looking forward to it for now lets enjoy the drama of her and after that move on and enjoy the life and waiting for her next project smile cheer up:blush:

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

http://kenh14.vn/star/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-cung-dan-sao-hot-nhat-hau-due-mat-troi-no-nuc-du-tiec-chia-tay-20160401211532709.chn

Song, Song Hye Kyo and hottest star staging "Descendants sun" slave tingle farewell party

21:23:00 01/04/2016

Farewell party film "solar Descendants" gathered cult cast including Song, Song Hye Kyo, Cho Tae Kwan, ... took place this evening at a restaurant in Seoul. Kim Ji Won, Jin Goo appeared quite late then.

On the evening of 1/4, the crew of the blockbuster " solar Descendants " has organized a farewell party at a restaurant films in Gangnam District, Seoul. After 12 episodes were broadcast on television, this work has created a huge craze in the community Korean movie fans across Asia. Not only in Korea, but in Thailand, China, Vietnam, Japan, people are "crazy" waiting for each episode and each news cast on the report.

So far, "Descendants sun" came to the stage to close the machine. The production team held a warm meal, bringing together the entire cast from primary to secondary including Song , Song Hye Kyo ,Kim Min Seok , "Dr. Daniel" Cho Tae Kwan , Jeon Soo Jin, "evil people addicted to diamonds" Jo Jae Yun, ...

In particular, male carpentry Song Joong Ki to face at dinner today, Song Hye Kyo beauty casual outfit area but still very beautiful. The female side , Kim Ji Won  and Jin Goo  quite late due to present its own schedule.

(video)

The atmosphere inside the restaurant

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Photo 2.

Song Hye Kyo close the child actor starred Fatima

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Image 7.

Song chatted party production team

Previous image of the cast before the party starts:

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Photo 9.

People massing around the restaurant to meet the cast "floating like alcohol"

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Photo 10.

Reporters and journalists were on duty in front early on restaurants

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Photo 11.

"Physicians Yeon Kang Mo" Song Hye Kyo appeared

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Photo 12.

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Photo 13.

Actress immediately became the focus. Song Hye Kyo simple but comprehensive set of wings is very fashionable. Recently, thanks to the appeal of "Descendants of the sun", any items that appear on the actress who are sold out

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Picture 14.

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Picture 15.

Although very light makeup, Song Hye Kyo was flawless

Song, Song Hye Kyo and staging Descendants hottest stars slave tingle sun's farewell party - Photo 18.

Source: Naver

Sorry, delete photos(other casts):( that're not relate to SHK

DOTS is SHK definitive representative drama of hers.   

I thought Full House was my favorite KDrama of SHK's but DOTS is at another level...

SHK portrayal of KMY is faultless,  

I hope she bags heaps of awards for DOTS at the end of the year during the award season , as she truly deserves it for her acting of KMY.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mulder9999 said:

DOTS is SHK definitive representative drama of hers.   

I thought Full House was my favorite KDrama of SHK's but DOTS is at another level...

SHK portrayal of KMY is faultless,  

I hope she bags heaps of awards for DOTS at the end of the year during the award season , as she truly deserves it for her acting of KMY.

me too. full house was her first drama that i watched. but she said that it was autumn tale that made her so successfully today. i guess r dots is the most popular drama right now. 

• Like 4

I am happy to read them, too many people love our goddess:D

Lee Seung Joon from 'Descendants of the Sun' talks about Song Hye Kyo's personality

By yckim124  

song-hye-kyo_1459574374_af_org.jpg

The funny doctor from 'Descendants of the Sun' discussed his co-star Song Hye Kyo

During an interview with Yonhap News, Lee Seung Joon talked about Song Hye Kyo's first impression, personality, and more.

Lee Seung Joon said, "At first, I was very nervous about working with her. I was going to work with not anyone else but with the beautiful actress Song Hye Kyo. But after several gatherings before the shoot I became more comfortable, and that also led to good results in acting."

He then complimented the actress as he added, "She is very easygoing and cool. Song Hye Kyo was also first to recommend staff gatherings to have drinks, and when we did she was outgoing and fun. Sometimes she even paid for everything." 

Sounds like their strong team bond is the secret to their great performance in the trending drama!

song-hye-kyo_1459574920_tae.jpg

source: alllkop

• Like 18

RoseS, i really appreciated your love and considerations to Kyo thread and i know i dun have the right to tell what others might post at this thread and i haven't been active either ...but i really have troubles to access the thread with all the non related stuff and pics on Kyo. It isn't about to have a  lot of postings, but i hope we can have more discussions and talks about her prosjects, cfs etc or whatever :tears: . I'm sorry if i'm offending you, it's not my intention. 

It will be my last time ever to talk about this, it had been tough. 

GubRXv.jpg

dc

• Like 18

Kyo so cool, she always initiate hanging out with her co-stars.  I remember  Eun Ji – (TWTWB) said previously in one of her interview,  unnie Kyo send her a message in her mobile out of a blue , and invited her for a dinner, immediately she went to the place, and they had wine.   So nice.

cutie HanJiEun

026zv8i.jpg

photo credit as tagged

• Like 10

Guest RoseS

utkim, by your name, guessing your language's same mine. Will send a message to you later:D

Wow:blink: Song Hye Kyo:D
Song Hye Kyo Philippines

DotS Poster/Billboard in Cannes, France

Song Hye Kyo Philippines's photo.

Casual fashion style, elegance Song Hye Kyo in the sun Descendants

TH Update dated 29/3/2016 15:17

(Photo: ELLE)
VTV.vn - minimal style is easy to apply to the reality of Song Hye Kyo makes many movie fans to track the sun Descendants enraptured.

Drama by pairing Song - starring Song Hye Kyo was aired in late February and in Asia is causing fever. Besides the fascinating details of the film, the fashion style of the character Dr. Mo Kang Yeon (played by Song Hye Kyo) is also interested by women of high application, close and dynamic. Take a look at the costumes of Song Hye Kyo in the sun Descendants .

Shirt and skirt the letter A

phong-cach-thoi-trang-gian-di-thanh-lich

Shirt is one of the indispensable outfit sister offices in all cases. For Song Hye Kyo, too, she constantly evolving in the shirt, sometimes monochrome, sometimes with plaid textures, patterns and even to change the image in the film.

Song Hye Kyo often opt for skirts letters A to complete the professional image of a doctor but still bring femininity. A word skirt helps lengthen legs and hit the waistline.

High waistband baggy trousers and padded shoe

Wide trousers Comno mere appearance, high waistband with padded soles shoes Mo Kang Yeon help look tall and elegant. Notice how the color pants and shoes choose, as well as the length of the pants to be able to hide in order to avoid entanglement shoes when walking and overall balance of the outfit.

Earrings

Also put on the costume, Song Hye Kyo was promoted to the type of extremely feminine earrings that any girl would love to own. She always based on the type of costumes and different circumstances that appear to choose the most suitable type earrings.

Bag

The biggest highlight of the fashion style of this talented actress is extremely standard accessory combinations. The bag she brought with simple designs but highlight personal style. Instead of fabric or linen, the shoulder bag of Song Hye Kyo use hard materials and durable for retaining shape and can protect items inside.

Laneige cosmetics

Besides costumes, accessories, the product line that used in the film actress is also making "people love" fever. No one is enraptured before the fragile beauty flawless despite their age , Song Hye Kyo. From lipstick or blush simplest items also become targets "hunt" of the sisters.

The audience did not have to spend much to hunt lip that Song Hye Kyo use by right in the first episode, she was seen using two tone colored lipstick Two Tone Lip Bar brand Laneige. Precise lip color which is the color used Song Hye Kyo 11 Juicy Pop.

Pantone 2016 color palette

Blue jacket is Song Hye Kyo peaceful use of solar film Descendants
Blue jacket is Song Hye Kyo peaceful use of film solar Descendants

Either start filming in 2015, but Song Hye Kyo was very quick update colors are expected in 2016. That popularity is pink quartz and peaceful green - the color of the two most popular pastel tones this year .

Dress shirt

A few seasons back, dress shirt designs are fashion followers are very popular. Plus point of modern dress shirt is easy to wear, easy to fit every shape and creates an elegant look both sexy again. AtDescendants sun , Song Hye Kyo fashion trendsetters also impressed with the design shirt plaid skirt.She also accenting add straps to make parts for the slender waist. The dress became more perfect with a low ponytail and forced petrol and high-heeled pair of her nude.phong-cach-thoi-trang-gian-di-thanh-lich

http://vtv.vn/van-hoa-giai-tri/phong-cach-thoi-trang-gian-di-thanh-lich-cua-song-hye-kyo-trong-hau-due-mat-troi-20160329134659042.htm

Added episode 12 captures for the Korean drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

Added episode 12 captures for the Korean drama 'Descendants of the Sun'

2016/04/02 | 800 views | 0 Comment | Permalink | Source

MBC Drama HD on DIRECTV - Subscribe Now

photo708396.jpg

Added episode 12 captures for the Korean drama "Descendants of the Sun" (2016)

Directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Lee Eung-bok

Written by Kim Eun-sook, Kim Won-seok-II

Network : KBS

With Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji-won-I, Kang Shin-il, Kim Byeong-cheol,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Synopsis
A drama about the love of people who get closer as they learn to be considerate of each other in desperate times and sacrifices made by people who throw themselves into natural disasters.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/02/24

photo708395.jpg

More

9 hours ago, sunbae0401 said:

Kyo so cool, she always initiate hanging out with her co-stars.  I remember  Eun Ji – (TWTWB) said previously in one of her interview,  unnie Kyo send her a message in her mobile out of a blue , and invited her for a dinner, immediately she went to the place, and they had wine.   So nice.

cutie HanJiEun

026zv8i.jpg

photo credit as tagged

oh i remeber that also bec i watch the interview of A pink Radio. anyway beside SHK my idol is Eunji of A pink :)

• Like 4

Gif from Laneige CF 2016

So beautiful:wub:

6_zpsdlds3lys.gif

Spoiler

5_zpsckyk3b0o.gif

3554603905_683cf21d_zpsrcojlsub.gif

4_zpsykvesd88.gif

DC

• Like 14

It's fine RoseS, i know you meant well :D

cVTDrp.gif

dc

I see that dispatch upload many pics of kyo...hehe...they are just so lojal towards Kyo over the years. They have always defending and upload her beautiful pics. Hopefully they still maintain this friendship in a long time... Kyo needs it :D

• Like 18