Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

What is 'cmd'? Does anyone has an idea?

After edit, 'long blank space', could not delete!

It says, 'Hold cmd and right click for more option'

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.eg/2015/12/how-are-song-hye-gyo-yoon-eun-hye-and.html

I don't know why these types of articles are coming out now ...as they want to affect her upcoming drama negatively on purpose by igniting the anger of korean netizzens again about her tax evasion ..

How  are Song Hye Gyo, Yoon Eun Hye, and Jessica viewed by the Chinese media?

Tuesday, December 01, 2015  jessicasong hye gyoyoon eun hye  No comments

3chin.png

Article: How the Chinese media views Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Gyo, and Jessica

Source: MBN TV via Nate

Considering their controversial statuses in Korea, the article asks industry reps in China how the three are viewed in China.

One Chinese media outlet journalist said, "Yoon Eun Hye and Song Hye Gyo have been in dramas that were popular in China so they are quite famous. Compared to them, Jessica falls behind in terms of public recognition." Regarding Yoon Eun Hye's plagiarism controversy, "It wasn't in the news much in China and people didn't take an interest in it. We, too, thought her agency's response was ridiculous. Her fans on SNS are half in doubt as well but Chinese fans aren't that aware of Korean sentiment so they believe what they see."

A rookie Chinese director said about the three, "I don't know who any of them are." Another movie industry rep said, "Song Hye Gyo is beautiful. To the Chinese, she has a look that they consider beautiful. As for Yoon Eun Hye, she may be popular through 'Goong' but we haven't heard good talks about her because of her plagiarism controversy. As for Jessica, I don't think she is that popular in China."

Another journalist said, "The Chinese movie industry changes quickly. It's no longer a generation where a huge piece of work is born or a huge star is emerging. Song Hye Gyo's movie did not fare that well, she doesn't have the influence she did in the past. Same for Yoon Eun Hye. I have read articles about her though but it wasn't that controversial because she isn't that big of a figure."

When asked who they considered to have influence in China, they listed, "EXO, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, and Park Shin Hye."

-

1. [+120, -10] Song Hye Gyo the tax evader, Yoon Eun Hye the plagiarizer, Jessica the designer only in name

2. [+100, -13] Doesn't know any of the three ㅋㅋ Not that popular ㅋㅋ Yeah, I've always heard that Kim Soo Hyun and Park Shin Hye had strong fanbases in China but not about these three... ㅋㅋ

3. [+84, -7] He didn't know any of the three ㅋㅋ

4. [+18, -2] China is the final makjang for Korean has-beens to try in ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+11, -1] I think Twitter and Facebook being banned in China has an influence on this as well

-

Source: Naver

1. [+2,860, -358] The three are definitely disliked in Korea. I see the three of them and just see all this greed, like they'll do anything for money without thinking. They need mentors.

2. [+2,419, -227] I don't know how they're viewed in the Chinese media but they're pretty much over in the Korean media

3. [+2,228, -561] Add Loli-U to that list

4. [+1,571, -85] So Yoon Eun Hye and Jessica aren't even that popular in China but were media playing as if they were ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+590, -46] Summarized: The real top stars in China are Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye... all of whom are humbly promoting in Korea still. It's the ones without any status in China who think they can get away with putting down the Korean public.

6. [+443, -38] My friend lives in China and she said so herself that the real popular stars are Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Big Bang, EXO, Soshi, and Victoria. Jessica and Yoon Eun Hye aren't that popular.

7. [+451, -153] I still don't think Song Hye Gyo's status has dropped to the point where she's included in lists like this..

8. [+317, -28] Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun are working in China because China wants them... Song Hye Gyo and Yoon Eun Hye are in China because Korea doesn't want them anymore.

hi marwa__, its nothing new about those netizens/anti media, they always come up with those nasty articles to pull SHK down, for sure when  its time to promote DoTs until its airing , there will be more bashing from her anti-fans/anti-media , so brace yourselves guys . if you notice most of their comments are outrageous and really ridiculous , so its not really worth it to pay much attention to it.  yes its true that in todays generation they have a different set of popular hallyu stars and its really that hard to maintain such status , SHK has been in k entertainment for decades and have achievements that other stars didn't reach such level as hers . despite all those bashings and negative publicity  , still SHK continues to thrive in k entertainment industry and still bless for still having loyal fans, companies that still have her as ambassador/model for their products and directors/producers that still believe in her acting prowess.  for now , well just have positive vibes for DoTs coz we will never know yet the outcome of this drama but its definite that her anti-fans/anti-media is always ready for their negative comments/write-ups about SHK and its already a stigma on her that we cant do anything about it , well just hope that DoTs is really a good quality drama that will be receive by more audience/or with good rating , positive vibes for this drama which im still looking forward to watch and happy to see SHK back on the small screen!

SHK in DoTs

6afb0f0cgw1eyldu15rp0j20nm0nmdhd.jpg

credit: weibo/dc

SHK for ROEM

ecd5ad1bgw1eyjg5azm08j20p00xb13j.jpg

ecd5ad1bgw1eyjg5hoa3mj20k90kk428.jpg

b50a7bf40ad162d92978d9cb17dfa9ec8b13cd52

86afcbef76094b3680dca33aa5cc7cd98c109d99

credit/dc/baidu

• Like 8

http://www.mkfans.com/2015/12/04/little-benefit-see-160-women-how-to-wear-strong-aura/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Little benefit See 160 women how to wear strong aura

783191dc.jpeg

Little benefit! See 160 women how to wear strong aura

Qiaomei SHK is also representative of the small girl figure, above the knee length dress is her activity of choice. Little black dress suit or collar dress showing elegant atmosphere.

Qiaomei fair skin and light color of dress is a perfect match. Smooth dress pink floral skirt and light blue upper body, girls brimming with flavor.

Very pround of Song Hye Kyo, her dramas's viewers's comments, could tell 99%, positive! Not from Korean viewers only but around the world: Turkey, France, Germany, Mexico, Thailand, Singarpore, Malaysia, Cambodia, US, Chinese.......

The comments so good.......! Rewatching her dramas and finishing in few weeks(All In, Worlds Within, That Winter The Wind Blows, movie My Brilliant Life, Autumn In My Heart)

------------------------------------

Why? "....got hate for looking like Song Hye Kyo..." Her answer(Crystal), showing, Song Hye Kyo......so beautiful(indirect) .......!  People're jealous!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/as-ones-crystal-got-hate-for-looking-like-song-hye-kyo

As One's Crystal got hate for looking like Song Hye Kyo?

December 4, 2015 @ 6:23 pm
As-One-song-hye-kyo_1449252594_af_org.jp

SHK with short hair for Laneige, still super beautiful!

6afb0f0cgw1eypns97lngj20f60bedga.jpg

6afb0f0cgw1eypns9c7hcj208k0beq36.jpg

in weibo they posted still photo of Angelababy's interview and there's a portion where SHK was featured but don't have any idea on what they are talking about ,  it somehow mentioned DoTs, hope someone can translate

#宋慧乔##太阳的后裔# 我要看这期快乐大本营哈哈哈,你乔还打了个酱油,主持人让anglebaby他们几个嘉宾给朋友发微信看谁先回,结果第一个回的是井柏然→_→[笑cry][笑cry]

005y8mXejw1eyp4kfda80j30k00aodh1.jpg

credit:weibo/dc

• Like 6

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all the updates and keeping this thread active :)

Hi sunflower, that weibo post has nothing to do with DotS.  The person who posted it just tagged DotS because Kyo's in it.  Angelababy was on a popular Chinese variety show call "Happy Camp" and she was asked to text her friends to see who would call her back first.  Jing Boran was the one who called her first and she was joking around with him.  Since Jing Boran is a well-known Kyo fanboy, she joking said to him that she just saw Kyo and when Kyo came near her, she said to Kyo that she has a friend who really likes her.  Afterwards she said she showed Kyo a picture of him and Kyo said he's really good looking and wants to have a meal with him.  Jing Boran asked Angelababy, "Is it really true?"

Lol, Angelababy was just kidding around with Jing Boran since she knew he really likes Kyo and he knew she was just playing around with him at the end of the call, haha.

More J.Estina pics

e374cfc0gw1eynzqzhzk9j20vk0hsq97.jpge374cfc0gw1eynzr101b9j20vk0hs140.jpge374cfc0gw1eynzr22sdxj20vk0hs7e0.jpge374cfc0gw1eynzr3u4stj20vk0hs12l.jpg

• Like 8

thanks so much hclover96 for the translation , lol , JB is such a fanboy of SHK , most likely he will watch DoTs !

from websta

Recently,Angelababy(famous Chinese actress,whose husband is Huang Xiaoming)made a phone call to her friend Jing Boran(famous Chinese actor,best known for his leading role in China's highest-grossing movie"Monster Hunter") as part of a mission in China's most popular variety show "happy camp",lying that she was having dinner with Jing's favorite actress #songhyekyo and invited him to join them. It brought about a heated topic after the show.

PS: Jing has sent love calls to Hyekyo many times,showing a strong desire to work with her.

12298833_1019989314708893_690797837_n.jp

credit:kyofan.chn

an old pic of SHK but don't know what kdrama, she's so beautiful !

a71ea8d3fd1f41345fb4d6b3231f95cad0c85e78

credit:baidu

• Like 5

Guest xyzebra

Thank you all for the updates! I will highlight a few points from the fan account posted by @sunflower91-

1. Fan didn't realize she saw SHG until SHG walked past her during filming by an elevator at a Gangnam hospital. Per fan: a woman comes out of elevator...is very beautiful and has a small face...I wonder who she is...the moment she passes me...I realize she is SHG! 

2. SHG was in a tawny down coat next to the poster on the right. 

3. SHG and Onew were on scene. Song Joong-ki was MIA. 

4. SHG looked like a porcelain doll. Fan wanted to take pics but there were bodyguards around. Her words: they looked like members of the mafia. 

5. Heard that filming is 80% done. 

thanks so much xyzebra for the translation , I couldn't agree for more SHK is super beautiful in person like a porcelain doll !  just hope DoTs filming is going smoothly so we can watch it as scheduled , no more delays!

from weibo , they featured still photos of the young SHK joining a variety show

e374cfc0gw1eysk80mlbpj20vk0hs4c2.jpg

e374cfc0gw1eysk81sd0mj20vk0hs7dg.jpg

e374cfc0gw1eysk83bqn7j20vk0hsqcz.jpg

e374cfc0gw1eysk7xv4mgj20vk0hsdpe.jpg

e374cfc0gw1eysk853chcj20vk0hs7ez.jpg

e374cfc0gw1eysk8m3ex9g207i0byu14.gife374cfc0gw1eysk916hgmg20a00ci4qw.gif

credit:weibo

• Like 12

wooow!!! Very cute ....I have no idea about this variety show ...hope anyone can provide videos of this show if available ..... How  I wish to see her in one of the current variety shows...but seems she still Hasnt made her decision to take this step ..hope she will do in the near future ...