Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest shk_divineofasia

J Estina bag featuring the gorgeous Song Hye Kyo, oh my how can she be this flawlessly beautiful:wub: Love it that she prefers to endosre Korean made products and definitely through her these products like J Estina , Laneige and ROEM were knowned globally:w00t::w00t:

img_slider1_4_t.jpg

img_slider1_5_t.jpg

img_slider1_3_t.jpg

img_slider1_2_t.jpg

img_slider1_1_t.jpg

credit: J Estina official website

hi rose! I don't think that's SHK with SJK based on the body structure  and I don't think SJK will put his arms around SHK when they are not filming and the face of that girl was shaded it must be a private person. anyways thanks for the info that DoTs team is already leaving for Greece , hope they can capture SHK also at the airport, she is knowned to be camery shy or in ninja mode when it comes to airport coverage. hope they'll have a smooth filming of DoTs in Greece! wish she can update her IG too when she's in Greece already!

6afb0f0cgw1evj72d32wnj20j00aq75i.jpg

one of SHKs photoshoot in Greece .....years ago

11850182_447167978789169_443043996_n.jpg

PS , hi rose please minimize posting of SJK photos coa this is not his thread some SHK fans may not like it , you can post his photos on his thread or on DoTs thread , just post photos of or with  SHK only  .

Edited by sunflower91_
  • Like 6

Everyone're right! After posted photo then left...

On the way go to..., I laugh by myself because Song Hye Kyo not wear the necklace, hands......body.......!

They did play a game with Song Hye Kyo's fans....:crazy::blink::blink:

Sorry:P 

Hopely next photo will be DOTS' couple SONG2.

Edited by RoseS

I am waiting for more explanation from the media  about song hye kyo's departure .....we are not even sure if she had left with other dots team  or they had left first before her ....and if she left with them why they hadn't photos of such big star like her or even an article that she had left .......may be we should wait for a fancam or a post from kyo's Instagram 

very seldom that k media/fans captured SHK leaving/arriving at airports most likely she really doesn't want such airport coverage unlike with other celebrities that k media is all set waiting for them the moment they arrive and take photos . for now its only SJK that's confirmed leaving for Greece, who knows SHK might have left earlier or may soon follow SJK/DoTs team , hope she can update her IG soon!

while waiting for SHKs whereabouts , lets feast on her endorsement photos starting with ROEM

ecd5ad1bgw1ewhzoyuz43j20p00irqei.jpg

SHK for Laneige

6a9b66b3gw1ewjhoxx9phj20jg0jg0vb.jpg

SHK for SeeYoung

11887110_1089482277730002_267411395_n.jp

• Like 6

hi dearies,

I read at dc that someone spottet Kyo at the airport last night :) . She had on her black coat and black hat, casual outfit, she looked really pretty. I guess she is now in Greece, i think it was on purpose not departing with SJK...it could been chaotic at the airport :P.

Thanks to everyone for updating chingus. 

• Like 9

hi @utkim, it's wonderful to see you here again :P

Kyo was spotted at the airport yesterday night around midnight.  The person who saw her was gushing about how beautiful she is.  Her beauty is no joke.  Her skin is flawless and her body proportion is very good also.  She is especially beautiful when she smiles.

623636a9jw1ewiffilx2pj20h60i2q44.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 10

thanks so much for the info utkim and hclover96 , I knew it SHK doesn't want much airport coverage she chooses unlikely time where k media is not around. me too just cant imagine if the whole DoTs team with SJK and SHK will be on the same flight , for sure the moment they arrived together at the airport , it would be much chaos!!! hope SHK can update her IG soon when she's already in Greece!!!

new for ROEM , SHK is so Pretty in Pink!

ecd5ad1bgw1ewhzx1nf84j20p00irjxl.jpg

• Like 8

A Chinese fan encountered SJK and SHK at the airport and got their signatures :)  She wrote:  "Encountered Song Joong Ki oppa and Song Hye Kyo unnie at the airport, not able to take a picture together is the only regret, but SJK oppa attentively asked for my name, happy getting their signatures!  SHK unnie is simply made-up, super beautiful, gentle!"

ae46d37bjw1ewjyzyc6pmj21kw24qx5i.jpgae46d37bjw1ewjz099o11j21kw24qtw2.jpg

• Like 9

MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2013

Two Women Not Named Zhang Ziyi in Wong Kar-Wai's "The Grandmaster" [Roast Pork Sliced From A Rusty Cleaver] (飲水思源)

Labels: GrandmastersWong Kar-Wai Posted by dleedlee at 12:15 PM icon18_email.gif

Stills of Song Hye-Kyo from deleted scenes of Wong Kar-Wai's "The Grandmaster". Song as Madame Ip reportedly only has six minutes of screen time. (Sina)

song+hye-kyo+wkw-gm1.jpg

song+hye-kyo+wkw-gm1a.jpg

song+hye-kyo+wkw-gm4.jpg

song+hye-kyo+wkw-gm3.jpg

song+hye-kyo+wkw-gm2.jpg

The-Grandmasters-desktopsky-41919.jpg

송혜교 Song Hye-kyo_8eMoEHSySo.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Song Hye Kyo pearl E511 jewelry earrings

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Song-Hye-Kyo-pearl-E511-jewelry-earrings/32289581065.html

aeProduct.getSubject()
10mm 8mm 6mm
aeProduct.getSubject()

aeProduct.getSubject()

aeProduct.getSubject()

credit to 'talent hand'

11906382_1090959324277705_217454890_n.jp

Edited by RoseS

wow so happy at the same envious of the fan for seeing SHK in person and getting her autograph! truly agree with her that SHK is super beautiful in person! hopefully ill be able to see her again in person and this time ill be able to get her autograph on my Its Time for Hyekyo book!

from naver there is this article about DoTs team leaving for Greece ! wishing DoTs team a smooth sailing filming .....

'태양의 후예' 송중기·송혜교, 한 달 로케이션 대장정으로 그리스 행

기사입력2015.09.30 오전 10:47 최종수정2015.09.30 오전 10:48 기사원문 댓글0
The Sons of the Sun" Song Joong-gi, Song Hye Kyo, Greece Locations in line with one months trek (thru google trans)
2015091716082619553-540x362_99_201509301

my all time favorite photo of SHK , its truly a classic with her exceptional beauty!
11363708_1644651632458693_1813847228_n.j

• Like 9

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/29/descendants-of-the-sun-starts-filming-in-greece-with-a-month-long-stay/

“Descendants of the Sun” Starts Filming in Greece With Month-Long Schedule

“Descendants of the Sun” Starts Filming in Greece With Month-Long Schedule

KBS‘s upcoming drama “Descendants of the Sun” has started filming in Greece.

Actors Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, the staff, and others flew to Greece on September 28 at midnight and have arrived safely to their filming location.

The drama often centers around what happens in military stations outside of Korea, which is why they flew to Greece. This place is where the main characters Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki), a special forces soldier, and Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo), a doctor, meet for the first time. Since the plot involves a lot of scenes in Greece, the actors and staff plan to stay there for about a month.

Meanwhile, “Descendants of the Sun” is slated to air at the beginning of 2016.

Source (1)

Edited by RoseS

from SeeYoung, they featured old photos of SHK with her different hairstyles!

ed9bf438gw1ewkd33szdij20fo0ca0ua.jpg

ed9bf438gw1ewkd36l74gj20go0da766.jpg

ed9bf438gw1ewkd32uaeij20fe0dw762.jpg

ed9bf438gw1ewkd37ychoj20gg0dwq49.jpg

article from weibo , its about DoTs team arriving safely in Greece !         

thru google  trans 
SHK ## sun descended # starring Song Joong-ki, Song Hye Kyo and other actors, the production team, the evening of 28 12:00 flew to Greece, after a long flight arrived safely, the crew will conduct a one-month filming in Greece. Three months before the crew in the army, hospitals, courts and other Gangwon Taebaek shooting around Korea launched a shooting. (Translation: Mandy) O "sun descended," Song Joong-ki, Song Hye Kyo, Greece row "Lookout month long march"
  • Like 8