Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

im rewatching TWTWB right now :D and im planning to watch Innocent Man (song joongki is the lead) and Secret (the director of the secret will be the director of DOTS) i want to see his cameraworks and i hope it will be as good as TWTWB because i really like the cinematography of that winter kkk hoping for the best for uri kyo :) good day everyone can't wait for the new soompi ^^

im rewatching TWTWB right now :D and im planning to watch Innocent Man (song joongki is the lead) and Secret (the director of the secret will be the director of DOTS) i want to see his cameraworks and i hope it will be as good as TWTWB because i really like the cinematography of that winter kkk hoping for the best for uri kyo :) good day everyone can't wait for the new soompi ^^

:D nice idea! I think Im going to do the same steps when waiting for DoTS to be aired. First, TWTWB, then comes Nice Guy, Last is Secret...everything concerned with DoTS.:)

Do we need to go with Secret Garden, Lovers in Paris (finish watching it), On Air, City Hall....??? Coz we have several months to go.

Guest graaccee02

tha latest IG post of SHK was featured in an article in Sports Today/Nate

송혜교 튜브톱에 드러난 가녀린 어깨 '청순+섹시'[스포츠투데이]

스포츠투데이 원문 기사전송 2015-04-30 09:31

[스포츠투데이 이채윤 기자] 송혜교가 자신의 근황을 전했다. 

송혜교는 30일 자신의 인스타그램에 "goodnight(굿나잇)"이라는 글과 함께 사진을 게재했다
기사 이미지

​I followed the link ... Nate.com ..

Most of the people who commented on this photo are bad mouthing Song Hye Kyo ., most are K netizens .  written in Korean but I google translate all the K netizens comments ., all I can find are nasty nasty comments about Song Hye Kyo., they are still talking about her tax evasion ..,acting innocent ., scandal ., and some are saying that she's acting pure and innocent in her chinese movies but sh'es so dirty .. something like that ..

I just cant understand these people ., why do they have to continue to talk about her tax evasion  ... and it was not really her fault .. and its all in the past...

I just didnt like their bad comments about Kyo. I used Google translate because I just want to get some info regarding her new drama.., I thought there were fans talking about her ., but when I read the translation ., I was shocked.. !  Thought I shared it here... just to

these are just some of them..

1. yju**** 클린지수

@@ 쳇....부산바닷가의 요트위에서 찍으면 저것보다 더 여신으로 나옴....나참....웃겨서.............여배우의 위엄은.....개뿔...................@@@ 쳇....부산바닷가의 요트위에서 찍으면 저것보다 더 여신으로 나옴....나참....웃겨서.............여배우의 위엄은.....개뿔..

Google Translate :

Sheesh .... @@ dignity of watering as you take on more loans than that of Busan Beach Yacht utgyeoseo ..... actress is ..... nacham . gaeppul @ Sheesh ... you take on Busan beach yacht watering more credit than that ... nacham utgyeoseo .. gaeppul actress dignity .

2. 장동민 한짓이 탈세보다 나쁜점 설명좀 해줘라   ---- Google Translate : Jangdongmin diffused called me bad little explanation than the tax evasion

3. 송혜교는 예전 효성이나 시노자키느낌으로 육덕이미지일때가 인기가 많았었지 신고하기 --- Google translate :Song Hye Kyo is yukdeok images when Hyosung is popular with older or squatting common sense sinojaki

4. 비양심
자숙하는척이라도해라 신고하기                         Google Translate :     Dishonest Make self-restraint even pretend

5.송탈세: 회장님 굿모닝~♥ --       Google Translate :  Song tax evasion : ~ ♥ Good Morning President

6. 뭘해도탈탈탈이야 청순섹시얼어죽었네 더러운년      Google Translate :  What 's even ride taltal innocent sexy dirty frozen dead four years

Tsk.. it must be hard to be a star celebrity in Korea.. Haters  will truly word bash the celebrity until they can spread it everywhere , it can ruin a  reputation ... Korean showbiz people should  be brave enough to face these bashers.. just wonder ., do they have a strict law regarding those haters spreading false accusations?

@graaccee02don't worry about that. A recently common saying about Nate: There is lots of hate in Nate  ^_^

If you want to view the mass Koreans' opinions, you can search via Naver

Im sure with you that, that hateful name will follow Kyo till the end of life. Therefore dont bother to think of it. 

Its humanity that when someone makes mistake, he needs to be given the second chance to fix. Of course, if there should be another time, its impossible to forgive. 

Life must be so hard for the haters  O.o

Edited by ticktockjuly

from asiatoday they have an article also about the IG pic of SHK and glad its in English

Song Hye-kyo updates fans from a boat

20150502000950088_1.jpg

기사승인 [2015-05-02 09:51]

yousun.lee   yousuny@asiatoday.co.k

Actress Song Hye-kyo updates her fans with a picture.

On April 30, Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on her Instagram with the brief caption, "good night~."

In the picture, Song Hye-kyo is seen taking a rest on a boat. What's catching attention is her goddess beauty despite wearing sunglasses.

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

hi graacceeO2 ! dont pay much attention on those nasty comments of some K Netizens , they just cant accept that SHK is still on the limelight ,  it is already expected that everytime K Media features SHK on the spotlight they would create buzz by bashing her , you just cant please everyone . haysss brace yourself for more bashing on SHK the moment her new drama will kick off until its airing, almost all famous K Celebs have their share of nasty comments from K Netizens. SHK wayback 2012 sued / filed a defamation case against a number of netizens (i think 41) for spreading false rumors about her and the court decided in her favor wherein some netizens were found guilty of slandering the actress thus they were fined about $1,000, while the others were fined less. So most likely these are the same netizens or their friends or relatives that still carry a grudge on SHK and always on the look out where they can bash her. Lets just hope that SHK wont be affected and remained strong , she still have lots of fans supporting her afterall!

Well, these people with vicious mouths are those who are unable to move on with their lives without bringing the person they're badmouthing down to her grave!

Got news for you despicable people, KYO is not going anywhere soon especially with you, spiteful no good-doers! You just talk! 

Besides, she does not care what you say, what you do, what you think! Arasseo!:ph34r: You are wasting your time, your breath, your gob! 

Find something that will improve your personalities! Or attend a class that will teach you and change your attitude for the better!:)

I rest my case! Is it DoTS time yet?:D

• Like 1

patiently waiting too for DoTs update, i think they are still waiting for SJK release from MS by May 26 and just after a 1 week break he will be filming the drama based on 1 article ive read , just dont know with SHKs case if she will start to shoot the drama earlier or it will be also in June , hope there will be news soon!  for the meantime we will just feast on fanmade DoTs posters from DoTs facebook 

11133674_1568496840069115_48562404493730

10410461_1573798352872297_25367554036853

11174929_1577056865879779_36557573049553

from Baidu credit to owner of fanart

01ff5266d016092408321771d10735fae6cd3443

So so pretty indeed! I just want to say that!:wub::D

By the way, I am watching this movie, A Company Man on netflix. The lead man is So Ji Sub. I don't know him but I wish to

see him paired up with Song Hye Kyo in a film!  That would be nice! :) Ok, done!

Edited by esophageal14

Guest RoseS

13 K-drama costars who dated in real life

by whatadrama on Fri, Apr 24, 2015korean_drama_couples_vC6YdSa.jpg

Lee Min Ho dated Park Min Young? Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young dated seven years before marriage? Scroll down to read more about your favorite Korean celebrity couples!

1. Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young of City Hunter

Screen_Shot_2015-04-22_at_1.07.00_PM_yJv

On August 23, 2011, news broke out that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young had been dating since July 2011. The news reported they pulled many all-nighters while filming City Hunter and grew close to each other on the filming set. They went on dates in the midst of their busy days. However, on January 25, 2012, they announced a breakup, saying they naturally grew apart because their busy schedule prohibited them from seeing each other. Shortly after City Hunter, Lee Min Ho had a lot of events abroad and Park Min Young started filming Young Love Jae In.

201107081010531001_1_8tbB9RX.JPG

f0400455_529050d07dae1_PLK5w6a.png

2. Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook of Air City

hi_cB7Fk2W.jpg

Choi Ji Woo and Lee Jin Wook started dating early 2009 after filming Air City together in 2007. Their big age gap of six years was an issue when the news broke out. Lee Jin Wook left to serve his military duties in May 2009, and the two were separated when he was discharged in March 2011. 

3. Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young of Save the Last Dance for Me

86a392e390fc4d8e_BFHMpx9.jpg

Power couple Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung also met while filming a drama together. They met in 2004 and started dating in 2007. The two dated seven years before marrying in September 2014, shortly after Lee Bo Young finished filming I Hear Your Voice. Lee Bo Young said last month she cried watching Ji Sung's Kill Me, Heal Me. Also check out the couple's sweetest photos

4. Jung Woo Sung and Lee Ji Ah of Athena: Goddess of War

Screen_Shot_2015-04-22_at_1.08.50_PM_yIPScreen_Shot_2015-04-22_at_1.08.59_PM_d8f

Jung Woo Sung and Lee Ji Ah initially denied their relationship rumor and later acknowledged it. They said they spent a lot of time together while filming Athena and started developing feelings for each other. They started dating in 2010 and even travelled to Paris together (above). They were separated in April 2011 when the news broke out about Lee Ji Ah and her ex-husband and singer Seo Tae Ji's lawsuit on property division.

5. Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young of Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi

postfiles3.naver_dmZzzyY.jpgpostfiles13.naver_CLqb4Wg.jpg

Kim Bum, whose character was in love with Jung Yi on Goddess of Fire, started dating Moon Geun Young shortly after the drama ended in October 2013, and they traveled to Europe with drama staffs. The two broke up in May 2014.

10000397971_NeYLbqX.jpg

6. Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo of The World That They Live In

shk.jpg

Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin met on the filming set of The World That They Live In in October 2008 and started dating in June 2009. They kept in touch after the drama ended and realized their feelings for each other when Hyun Bin stayed in Busan for six months for work, according to reports. Acquaintances said, "Staying apart for a long time made the two realize how much they thought of each other." 

They were separated in January 2011, and Hyun Bin left the industry to serve military duties in March.

7. Han Ga In and Yun Jung Hoon of Yellow Handkerchief

han_RKipWAg.jpg

Architecture 101 actress Han Ga In and Can Love Become Money actor Yun Jung Hoon were both new actors when filming Yellow Handkerchief. They married in 2005 and are now one of the Korean celebrity power couples!

8. Song Hye Gyo and Lee Byung Hun of All In

song_hye_kyo.jpg200306020500007_1_nGbUsKG.jpg

Top stars Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo started dating April 2003, shortly after filming All In. They broke up in May 2004 because of disagreements on marriage, Lee Byung Hun said in an interview. that Lee Byung Hun's mother wanted them to marry in the fall of 2004, but Song Hye Kyo wanted to focus on work. Different perspectives on marriage led to a breakup, the report said.

9. Ohh Joo Wan and Jo Bo Ah of Surplus Princess

ojwjba_iKuD0bc.jpg

The couple shared last month that they started dating in February, after having met each other on the set of Surplus Princess. We are sure Jo Bo Ah fell for Ohn Joo Wan's caring charms, as he said in an interview with 10 Asia last month, "I try my best for the actress I’m working with to feel comfortable when we film together."

10. Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun of Two Weeks

rsy_phs_f4AfRIc.png

Two Weeks costars Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun said last month they've been dating since October 2014 after having met through the drama. Check out Two Weeks, a love triangle story of a single mother, her police officer boyfriend, and his rival Lee Joon Ki!

11. Park Han Byul and Jung Eun Woo of One Well-Raised Daughter

2014122500186_0_RI5XWqW.jpg

Park Han Byul and Jung Eun Woo started dating December 2014, and their relationship is still going strong! They grew close to each other on the set of the 2014 daily drama One Well-Raised Daughter. Park Han Byul previously dated singer Se7en for 12 years, a relationship that lasted until early 2014.

12. Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo of Queen In Hyun's Man

yin_jhw_5L2MCsK.jpg yinjhww_8xKg8nn.jpg

Ji Hyun Woo asked her out, and the two started dating on the set of their 2012 fantasy drama Queen In Hyun's Man. A month after publicly acknowledging the relationship, Ji Hyun Woo left to serve his military duties, and Yoo In Na visited him many times. Sadly though, although she waited for his 21-month-long military duties, the two confirmed breakup shortly after he was discharged in May 2014. 

yin_Pj37ian.jpg

13. Ki Tae Young and Eugene of Creating Destiny

eugene_kitaeyoung7_LDy12Wz.jpg

The couple met through the 2009 drama Creating Destiny, started dating shortly after the drama ended, and married in July 2011. Last week the couple revealed photos of their newborn baby girl. Check out more of their romantic photos!

Which couple would you add to this list? Let us know in the comments below!

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

[Chinese cctv, list Song Hye Kyo in Chinese actress!:D]

Chinese actresses in red lips

10-16-2013 10:28 BJT

Song Hye Kyo

[Song Hye Kyo? Zhang Zyyi?]

Chinese actresses in red lips

10-16-2013 10:28 BJT

Zhang Ziyi

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Cine ' > Asian Movies

Song Hye Kyo dully inside Cheng

14:50:59 04/10/2015

Mysterious beauty but apparently so sad when dully Song Hye Kyo sitting beside Cheng in "I Am Queen" made the fans very curious.

Recently, the project movie I Am Queen by Y female director directed the Pure Energy has launched a series of new images for the film propaganda. In contrast to the dynamic looks of Chen Qiao En or hauntingly seductive O Quan Mai , beauty of  that winter wind -  Song Hye Kyo has appeared quite yourself, sad next to Cheng .

img_201504100730484258.jpg

img_20150410073048559.jpg

img_201504100730514183.jpg

In the film, the Korean actress Song Hye Kyo plays Annie - a sweet girl, had experienced the pain of being betrayed lover. Fortuitous encounters with other men, especially for the poor guy she was ten years old - King Tu Duc risk replay of the emotional suffering before. All the pain, tears are turned into salvation for Annie. Mature belief in personality, feelings of Annie as representing "me feminism" that the film wants to convey to.
Trailer movie "I Am Queen"

img_201504100733120508.jpg
First love, betrayed love each other after eight years

img_201504100734222852.jpg

img_20150410074016036.jpg

img_20150410073441559.jpg

img_201504100734596058.jpg

img_201504100739328401.jpg
Quick affair with Mark's sister (hooks) to have ended when he went with other girls

img_201504100738288246.jpg
King Tu Duc boys (Cheng) but are living in luxury, but about  his feelings to be parents backlash

In the film, to overcome nature's own weakness, Annie tried to change myself to be stronger. The audience will have the chance to see very cool shape of her when she became "hell driver" Motorsports.

img_201504100743482696.jpg

img_201504100743471374.jpg

img_201504100743477621.jpg

img_201504100750199755.jpg

Moreover, Song Hye Kyo will have many intimate scenes with Qin Hao - who is also her boyfriend's life directed Y Pure Energy . During a kiss scene between the two, because I want all angles are nice, so the director was asked to do again and again. Song Hye Kyo fearing directors would envy, so she had three sevens in turn told the interpreter to ask the director, saying, "So are you okay?". Meanwhile, the director also told the boyfriend humor her: "Do not you dare kiss my goddess." Her professional attitude makes both extremely respected crew.

Clip recording done backstage film "I Am Queen" 

img_201504100753283246.jpg

img_201504100753333408.jpg

img_20150410075928176.jpg

img_201504100800106753.jpg
Female directors also played a very important role in "I Am Queen"

img_201504100754390196.jpg
Dedicated work by director Y Pure Energy will make the audience go from gentle to intense emotions  heaviest

Meanwhile, the two remaining female of I Am Queen also featured no less. Chen Qiao En  played Candy - a girl implications love, love blindly. Meanwhile, Tina (Mr. Quan Mai) was  charming woman, experienced the seasoned field. Three people with three circumstances, the  age, personality differences may together became close friends sharing happiness and sadness together.
The latest trailer of "I Am Queen"

img_20150410075609004.jpg

img_20150410075634309.jpg

img_201504100802243003.jpg

img_201504100814168558.jpg
Chen Qiao En and Yang Huu Ninh

img_201504100816174808.jpg
Jiang Martial, O Quan Mai and director

The film I Am Queen adapted from the novel I Am Queen: Which Men Bad Lesson Taught Me.Works with the participation of many famous actors like Song Hye Kyo, Chen Qiao En, Joseph Cheng, Beans Kien, Qin Hao ...

img_201504100826061804.jpg

img_201504100822234387.jpg
Song Hye Kyo

img_201504100822261375.jpg
Chen Qiao En

img_201504100828201223.jpg
O Quan Mai

img_201504100822370508.jpg
Pure Energy Health director
Edited by RoseS