Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Omo! Everytime i open this thread and start to browse it, i felt my knees shaking and my heart beats a little faster.

Descendants of the Sun is really the most anticipated korean drama of the year. The story have positive reviews.

I just came to browse the thread of a famous korean actress and happened to read one of fans post. He/she said that he/she really like the story of the drama and wanted this fave actress of him/her to take the lead but instead the role was offered to our Hye Kyo.

OMG!!!

Oh my unnie. Please please accept it.

I also remember that last time when the news exploded that she was offered a lead role in the movie house full of happiness, it also makes noise. As everyone wants her to accept the offer, she declined it. And so everyone is lonely. She was really the top and most desired...

I can't see anyone else can play the classic and beautiful doctor Yoon Myeong Joo except Kyo. And I'm not even a fanatic Kyo-er but a long time fan of her mesmerising natural beauty and smartness..

Just hoping that the plot will be focus mostly on the love story of Captain Kim Shi Jin and doctor Yoon Myeong Joo. Dislike the 2nd female lead is his 1tst love and the fact that she'll be antagonist to Yoon Myeong Joo is not my cup of tea too.. call me selfish but a true love story needs less third party who always will try to scam and evil plots.. especially if she still harbor feeling to the main male lead..

Goddess Kyo please accept the role.. our kdrama life in 2015 is depend on you..

Hclover, thanks for the translation dear :x

segafanlady, Welcome to Kyo's thread :D . I can see you are already a big fan of DotS hehehe. Let's hope for the best to come. Honestly,  i haven't been myself since the news came though i know whenever kyo has a new drama, my normal life is getting disturbed with the duties at home and drama on screen ....but i really miss her in drama and i wish to see her to take this drama With SJK. I think most of shk fans here also know that Kyo used to go for a quality work than a popular work, if she choose DotS, i think we can trust it's a good work and since they said it's a human melo, somehow i feel she might go for this drama :D ......here i am dreaming haha. Let's finger crosses for the best news to come. Dun think we 'll get to hear anything before end of this month or maybe early next month and i'll try to keep my expectation low...though not easy...just in case .

Kyo's dog is so cute :x  

edit: segafanlady, shipping OTP outside a drama isn't a thingy for me neither ...for  long time ago... hehe

thanks @utkim for the warm acceptance.. thanks others too

I'm a free soul ahjumma and shipping OTP outside the drama is no longer my thingy now. But I can see my self will be drench in the savory 'slow but sure fall in love' of a handsome peacekeeper troops commander and a doctor whose thrown in a disaster field.

I know I've been over excited but after not seeing Song Joong Ki for quite sometimes.. I can't hold my excitement when I read about his comeback with DotS.

April please come soon and I pray for Kdrama Gods that the Song couple will play the leads..

catching a 5 back pages to read??? this thread is oozing so hot w/ Kyo's latest news and updates.. :-D :x as hot as the yummy and hottie men's.. :-P as what @hclover96 posted.. :-D :-P now i can feel the summer heat in my country w/ those hot men's.. :-P :-D

this thread is really alive coz it's raining of Kyo's updates and waiting for a Dots confirmation finger's crossed..and soon waiting for her IAQ and TC 2 release.. ;-) :x

thanks chingus for the awesome and diligent updates,info's,post's and sharings.. ;-)

warm welcome to all newbies.. ;-)

a lot to look forward to on Kyo's updates..excited.. :-P ;-)

Kyo's IG update 150318

ps: i think it's old pics , but so sweet 

Hello everyone! How are you, girls?~^^ I was gone for a while so I missed a lot of news. So just wanna ask if this is Kyo's personal IG account? Or just another fan page? Thanks in advance!~ :)

from TVdaily they featured IAQ movie of SHK

송혜교 주연 中 영화 ‘나는 여왕이다’ 포스터, 면사포 쓴 채 눈물 ‘뚝’

中 (movie starring Song Hye Kyo 'I am the Queen' poster, holding her veil bitter tears ')

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1426667607870485011

송혜교

from koreastardaily: they featured IAQ also

「雙面女王」宋慧喬 敬業感動伊能靜

2015年3月17日   星期二16:38   聯合新聞網    http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/58418

宋慧喬

looking forward for more IAQ promos soon!

Guest RoseS

April 08/2014, old date but ....Song Hye Kyo.......Song Joong Ki: scriptwriter Kim Eun Sook!!!!!!
TOP 20 KOREAN ACTORS AND ACTRESS ACCORDING TO INDUSTRY INSIDERShttp://www.dramafever.com/news/top-20-korean-actors-and-actresses-according-to-industry-insiders/