Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

So greatful for Laneige, Roem and J.Estina for the overflowing stunning photos of Kyo unnie.

So thanKful to them that eventhough it's been a month since she appeard in an event, atleast these three great brands doesn't stop for their updates and ads about her.

As time goes by, their campaign ads never failed to show the timeless beauty of Hye Kyo. Getting more and more beautiful that you couldn't imagine. That there is beauty after beauty.

And thank you chingus, unnies, friends and Kyonatics for the wonderful updates, astonishing pics, and lovely comments.

Guest ZhouYunfen

@hclover96 No problem, chingu. It's better late than never ;) Thanks for the translation :x

It seems Kyo is making up for a long vacation 8-> After her 2 movies she's done, travel back and forth between Korea and China not to mention her charity event secretly , she really deserves a long vacation. Good thing we still have something to look forward to early this year which is I am the Queen chinese movie, completely done and waiting for the official release date. For Broken Hell, hope it pushes through to able to fulfill her dream to try an action genre experience. Literally, I'm still hoping for her tv comeback . During her MBL promo interview, she said she should do a tv drama in 2015 . Yes , please! Don't make us wait for 4-5 years before you return to k drama land. It's ok if she does in mid/late this year.

freshspring,   hclover96.....are you TWIN? Look at to your 'images'. Both of you making a confusing if do not see your names!!!!!!!!!! @fresia, LATEST HEADLINE Producer Wong Kar Wai' s Ferryman movie still remain same as Jan. 11/2015(not updated)http://variety.com/2015/film/news/wong-kar-wai-to-produce-first-movie-for-alibaba-pictures-1201400009/
@ZhouYunfen, yes, SHK said,'...........tv drama........2015'. (While MBL's interview....but who know........!!!!!)Hancinema dramas/movies data base still has drama BICHA's poster in 'blank/empty'(2014)By the news, SHK's agency dennied offered(Bicha) because the time....conflick(2012). 
---old news(2012), I am too slowly.........

@RoseS...@freshspring and @hclover96 they are twins coz they both lurk w/ Kyo that's why they have the same profile pic but different pose and angle of Kyo.. :-D ;-)

but they have different personalities and nationality... ;-)

how do i know??? just ask Kyo...Lol.. ;-) :-D :-D just kidding.. :-D :-P

we are looking forward for the IAQ release of Kyo and i hope that she will do kdrama this year.. :-D :x

thanks for the hardworking and diligent updates chingus.. ;-)

TWTWB will premiere in less than an hour in China on Anhui TV :D  Lots of fans are posting about it on weibo and baidu.  Hopefully it will get good ratings also as it is taking over the spot of a very popular Chinese drama (My Sunshine). 

Pics from Anhui TV's weibo:

9bbf2c5djw1eoo9kwa3qrj211e1dxtk4.jpg
70daa44dgw1eojcuwxl2nj21kw11vdq2.jpg
70daa44dgw1eojcv3bs2yj21kw11nk6p.jpg
70daa44dgw1eojcuh0x5ij21kw11xn73.jpg

Guest ZhouYunfen

OH yeah for TWTWB airs in China :x \:D/ <:-P TWTWB still blows on tv screens everywhere, last year it reaired in Hongkong \m/ Glad to know TWTWB 's popularity is still hot until now in most of asian countries. :x This is the drama where she won daesang award ( highest acting award/grand prize) in ASA 2013, Top Excellence award in mini series and Top 10 stars award in SBS same year :x :-bd =D> and bonus points TWTWB trended on twitter as well .

TWTWB International Broadcast

Singapore

Philippines

Malaysia and

Japan

credit : wikipedia

Guest ZhouYunfen

PS : TWTWB also won Best Asian Drama in Shanghai and also won best ost winter love song but in other award giving body ceremony :x