Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@freshspring dearie ...and tomorrow will be 19th unnie. ..wow so happy for you unnie and also to Jolie and at the same time so envious with you guys too ..first My Brilliant Life was shown in your country last month , for sure you did not missed it unnie and now TC!!! Wondering why they didn't released it in my country ...to think that we're just neighbors and also there are many international movies shown here...hhhyyy *sigh* ...sorry guys don't have that wide knowledge about entertainment :)>-

Uhm, hoping that wherever the crossing will be release it will be a blockbuster hit ! Fighting ! Kyo unnie Fighting

Kyonatics thanks a lot for all the updates!

a quiet thread nowadays may be all the chingus are busy on a christmas shopping rush..it's 6 days before christmas.. :-D ;-)

what's in store for Kyo this coming days? looking forward for more events to come.. :-D :x

thanks for the updates and info's chingus.. ;-)

lucky to our vietnamese chingus that can watch TC today in their country.. @freshspring @Ngoc Chieu.. ;-) :-D

^Hi dearest chingus, I've just comeback home after watching The crossing.
Kyo's acting is very good, I like her in the scenes with Takeshi most, just becos her acting in those scene is great. There is one thing I wanna say that She looks extremely beautiful, much more than in the posters :D

And I guess she will have some scenes with Tong Da Wei in Part 2.
About the content of Part 1, I like it as introduction part and can't wait for Part 2.
After watching the movie, I think I know why Mr John Woo haven't reported the schedules releasing the movie in big markets as USA, Japan, Korea. Maybe becos he want to show Part 1 and Part 2 in a same time. I think February or March and May will be appropriate :D

My ticket :D
19122014%28011%29.jpg
izoa0grpYQ6M4.jpg
iglMSzZmzMsm4.jpg
ibi3UxS2FQgRVj.jpg
i4KOF1bfj5C7P.png

Guest ZhouYunfen

sorry, I mean Louis Vuitton 

:D

It's ok , chingu : You're definitely one of our Kyo's wardrobe correspondents here @dianayara‌

:D;) thanks

Hope TC is doing well in Vietnam ! [-O< @freshspring you're fortunate that you saw her again in big screen :)

how lucky SHK fans in Vietnam to watch TC, yes truly agree freshspring , SHKs exceptional beauty was captured in that movie in any angle and she showed a certain elegance and grace , she truly gave justice to her role as the daughter from a rich family, the camera lense simple loves her overly beautiful face!
a warm welcome to you dianayara! love your awesome posts , SHK always looks good in any fashion style and she deserved to wear high end designer/branded clothes.
it seems there will be a temporary drought season as we have no news on her upcoming events , in as much as we want to see her we truly understand also that she needs time also to rest , relax and spend quality time privately considering the past TC events/promos she's done in the past few weeks. for sure we will have more things to look forward by next year as she will be promoting IAQ and TC part 2 and hopefully another Chinese film with N Tse, not that sure if we can see her in K Drama????
it's already award season in Korea and so far there are already major award giving bodies that are done with their red carpet and awarding ceremony , just sad that SHKs best emotional acting in MPL was never recognized even with just a nomination. hope there will be upcoming award giving bodies that can give her acting recognition for that heartwarming movie.
wish before year end ,  SHK will have new ad campaigns/cfs from laneige, j estina and roem and hope next year she'll have more CFs!ecd5ad1bgw1ene27sjgnbj20dw0nmdk5.jpg
ecd5ad1bgw1end4ea65qej20dw0haq60.jpg

OMG! I'm so bored that I decided to watch FULL HOUSE for the umpteenth time! I'm on epi 1. Even without make up, SHK is undoubtedlythe most beautiful face I have ever seen!!! Geez, she's so young and so cute. Did I say she's so funny as Han ji-eun? This brings back memorieswhen I first got a glimpse of the ever-beautiful SHK!!! This is the drama/romcom that started it all for me!!! And to think it was just almost a year when I took an interest in KYO, but seems like it's been years!!! I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing!!! She was born to act!!!Ah, Han Ji-Eun, my ever-beautiful and funny and cute and crazy and spunky Han ji-Eun!!! Missed her!!! I wish to see her in another romcom on thesmall screen!!! That would be the day!!!:-bd

SusanC, Not FULL HOUSE but all SHK's dramas/movies....watching them again and again!Watching Full House for laughing(whole drama) and Worlds Within(almost of scenes).Watching Auntumn In My Heart, MBL for crying. Songs in those dramas...still in my mind!Watching That Winter The Winter Blows for seeing couple SHK&JIS..they are so beautiful and so much chemistry. And for crying either but because JIS more than SHK's scenes..........................
YouTube, Korean drama FULL HOUSE is  still very interesting in Phillipine, in 2nd place popularities films. They selected FH's very interesting scenes...made me laugh..laugh!YouTube, Korean drama FH is 1rst in the world, lost this YouTube then forgot who posted the news and from which survey?! 
HATERS 'left' their 'hate', then let honestly 'accept' SHK's talent when they watch FULL HOUSE(2004) and THE CROSSING(2014) ..they will see THAT'S THE TRUE about SHK's talents: comedy and serious character. 

If I having 'power or magic', I will send the medias who NOT qualify in their career...back to school....and open the viewers' eyes by PS for seeing 'clearly'.
Very exciting when seeing SHK cast in POWERFULL lady storyline......

Guest ZhouYunfen

Not Thursday but here's #throwback #SongHyeKyo :)

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/pann-actors-with-superior-genes-through.html