Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

djsong, don't worry, I myself favors another tandem, but I'm just in a good mood for TaKyo fever at the moment while TC is hot!!! :DI think given the opportunity to act in another film, I'll probably use my mileage to fly to wherever their movie is showing!!!:))For some reason, I have a soft heart for TaKyo!!! Call me weird!!:-j

good thing that Marie Claire mainland China edition wth SHK as their covergirl for its 12th anniversary is still available , so i was able to got one  however that new Elle China Jan 2015 issue with SHK and HXM on it is not yet available for sale , the one displayed is still the Dec 2014 issue with ZZY on it.  i wasnt able to grab a copy of Marie Claire Taiwan edition with SHK on it coz it was not yet available for sale that time its not the same with China and Korea publication that usually they would release it prior to its date ,ive seen only  Vogue with TK on it but there's no feature about SHK. photo-UQADYR2LVP5W

photo-PVBF73RJW2EI
photo-PLFV4GRNLTM9

at least i have this with SHK on its cover that is given for free when i bought MC but unfortunately i dont know what the article is all about , need to have a translator for this!photo-XKRQU8TPCAFY

congratulations smileycongratulations smileycongratulations smileycongratulations smileycongratulations smileycongratulations smileycongratulations smileycongratulations smiley

@freshspring,@NgocChieuN ,@modm,@khxy, @hclover96, @MayaE and @sunflower91 ,including all our SHKyonatics whom I missed to mention.....I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!! heart-smiley.gif?1292867614heart-smiley.gif?1292867614heart-smiley.gif?1292867614  clay 2 smileyall!!I want to give you all a  group hug...group-hug2-smiley.gif?1292867610.Like our princess SHK,you have the most beautiful hearts and I pray for us all to be healthy and continue to support SHK in all her endeavors!!thank-you-smiley.gif?1292867689

class="story-title"The romantic heroGwendolyn NgThe Straits TimesSaturday, Dec 06, 2014 class="element-invisible"20141204_shaw_organisation.jpg The romantic heroThe Crossing starring Huang Xiaoming.  0  0  0 0 0 class="social"Print

Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming feels that he is fated to play the romantic hero in director John Woo's epic war romance flick The Crossing.

"I was particularly moved when I read the script. I don't know why, but I felt a connection with the character," he says of his character, General Lei Yi Fang, a war hero who is deeply attracted to his on-screen love interest played by South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo.

He adds: "Perhaps it's because our mindsets and personalities are similar. I can feel my character's love and pain.

"I really liked the character and wanted the chance to work on it."

He was replying to Life! in an e-mail interview to promote the two-parter movie, which revolves around the fates of three couples in war-torn China. The first part opens in cinemas here tomorrow and the second part is expected to be released next May.

The film also stars Taiwanese-Japanese Takeshi Kaneshiro, and China's Zhang Ziyi and Tong Dawei.

Hong Kong director Woo and actors Zhang and Tong will attend the Singapore premiere of the first part of The Crossing tonight at Shaw Theatres Lido in Orchard Road. The movie is screened as part of the Singapore International Film Festival.

Calling himself a typical Scorpio, the November- born Huang, 37, says: "There's something of the romantic hero in me. I'm a quintessential Scorpio. I'm a romantic at heart and love to spring surprises. I'm very much like my character General Lei."

The target of his intense love in the movie is a rich family's daughter played by Song, of South Korean soap drama Autumn In My Heart (2000) fame.

On working with her for the first time, Huang says: "After we got to know each other, we had such chemistry that we felt that we had known each other for years."

He was impressed by her dedication to perfecting her Chinese-speaking role. He says: "Song worked really hard on her Mandarin. She insisted on using Mandarin to say her lines so that her lip movement would look natural with the voice-over. I really admire her. She's such a professional actress."

With such a passionate romance, there are bound to be intimate scenes in the movie. So did he have to face the disapproval of his girlfriend, Hong Kong actress Angelababy (real name Angela Yeung)?

"We are both actors. We understand that such intimate scenes are part and parcel of the job,"says Huang, who recently revealed at a Shanghai fan meet that he would marry Angelababy next year.

So will Huang spend Christmas with her? "Even at Christmas, I think I would probably still be working," he adds.

st_logo.jpg
This article was first published on December 4, 2014.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/romantic-hero#sthash.tYCTIeqP.dpuf 
class="story-title"The romantic heroGwendolyn NgThe Straits TimesSaturday, Dec 06, 2014 class="element-invisible"20141204_shaw_organisation.jpg The romantic heroThe Crossing starring Huang Xiaoming.  0  0  0 0 0 class="social"Print

Chinese actor Huang Xiaoming feels that he is fated to play the romantic hero in director John Woo's epic war romance flick The Crossing.

"I was particularly moved when I read the script. I don't know why, but I felt a connection with the character," he says of his character, General Lei Yi Fang, a war hero who is deeply attracted to his on-screen love interest played by South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo.

He adds: "Perhaps it's because our mindsets and personalities are similar. I can feel my character's love and pain.

He was replying to Life! in an e-mail interview to promote the two-parter movie, which revolves around the fates of three couples in war-torn China. The first part opens in cinemas here tomorrow and the second part is expected to be released next May.

The film also stars Taiwanese-Japanese Takeshi Kaneshiro, and China's Zhang Ziyi and Tong Dawei.

Hong Kong director Woo and actors Zhang and Tong will attend the Singapore premiere of the first part of The Crossing tonight at Shaw Theatres Lido in Orchard Road. The movie is screened as part of the Singapore International Film Festival.

Calling himself a typical Scorpio, the November- born Huang, 37, says: "There's something of the romantic hero in me. I'm a quintessential Scorpio. I'm a romantic at heart and love to spring surprises. I'm very much like my character General Lei."

The target of his intense love in the movie is a rich family's daughter played by Song, of South Korean soap drama Autumn In My Heart (2000) fame.

On working with her for the first time, Huang says: "After we got to know each other, we had such chemistry that we felt that we had known each other for years."

He was impressed by her dedication to perfecting her Chinese-speaking role. He says: "Song worked really hard on her Mandarin. She insisted on using Mandarin to say her lines so that her lip movement would look natural with the voice-over. I really admire her. She's such a professional actress."

With such a passionate romance, there are bound to be intimate scenes in the movie. So did he have to face the disapproval of his girlfriend, Hong Kong actress Angelababy (real name Angela Yeung)?

"We are both actors. We understand that such intimate scenes are part and parcel of the job,"says Huang, who recently revealed at a Shanghai fan meet that he would marry Angelababy next year.

So will Huang spend Christmas with her? "Even at Christmas, I think I would probably still be working," he adds.

st_logo.jpg

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/romantic-hero#sthash.tYCTIeqP.dpuf

@sunflower91_ @djsong thanks for your info's and sharing your experiences in watching TC glad that you have watched the movie.. ;-)

thanks for the updates kyonatics.. ;-)

congratulations to the TC team and SHK for the big success of her movie TC.. :-D :x

hope the next news will be a best actress award for you Kyo.. :x :x

good morning chingus and kyonatics.. :-D ;-)

Song Hye Kyo's  big brother smiley.....HXM,has only,but good words for her.I am grateful for him and specially  to Director Woo for giving SHY this opportunity.@sunflower91 I share your sentiments in your comments on page 2904.It is their loss(her counrtymen) and our gain,if they con't to put her down.I see a brighter future for this lady,not only because of her beauty and talent,but bec. of her humility and honoring what her mom advices lol.I pray for the continued success of this movie for all the stars,cast and production team involved,as they have all worked hard for the completion of this movie.THANK YOU!!
Home News Showbiz class="story-title"The romantic heroGwendolyn NgThe Straits TimesSaturday, Dec 06, 2014 class="element-invisible"20141204_shaw_organisation.jpg The romantic heroThe Crossing starring Huang Xiaoming.  0  0  0 0 0 class="social"Print

st_logo.jpg

Home News Showbiz class="story-title"The romantic heroGwendolyn NgThe Straits TimesSaturday, Dec 06, 2014 class="element-invisible"20141204_shaw_organisation.jpg The romantic heroThe Crossing starring Huang Xiaoming.  0  0  0 0 0 class="social"Print

st_logo.jpg

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/romantic-hero#sthash.tYCTIeqP.dpufHome News Showbiz class="story-title"The romantic heroGwendolyn NgThe Straits TimesSaturday, Dec 06, 2014 class="element-invisible"20141204_shaw_organisation.jpg The romantic heroThe Crossing starring Huang Xiaoming.  0  0  0 0 0 class="social"Print

st_logo.jpg

st_logo.jpg

As always, thanks to all Kyonatics for the wonderful updates and translations, especially to freshspring, jolie, khxy and rubylia.

@sunflower91_, welcome back dear and thanks for your thoughts on The Crossing.  Like you, I also really hope this movie will do well at the box office.  This weekend will be the real test since it opened on a week day.  December is a very competitive month for domestic movies since there are quite a few big blockbusters opening this month.

1204-00282-012b2.jpg?t=1417669640890

The John Woo (Ng Yu Sum) directed film THE CROSSING I (TAI PING LUN) yesterday held a press conference in Taiwan. Director Ng Yu Sum, lead actors Takeshi Kaneshiro (Gum Sing Mo), Huang Xiaoming, Song Hye-Kyo, Angeles Woo (Ng Fei Ha) attended. Gum Sing Mo's rare return home naturally made him the focus. He announced that he still was single. After three years he again went to Taiwan with the team, at the event he first greeted everyone. When asked about his love life, Gum Sing Mo said, "I am still the same, still the same, and still the same......single." In the film Gum Sing Mo had to return to his school days. Was playing a student as a 41 year old awkward? He said, "More awkward was when I was on the set I ran into Hitomi Kuroki; she looked at me then asked, how old is your character supposed to be?"

Speaking of casting consideration, Ng Yu Sum said that the first choice was Song Hye-Kyo. As soon as the script came out he wanted her for the rich girl role, he liked her elegant exterior and intelligent interior. He earlier said Zhang Ziyi as an AIDS patient in LOVE FOR LIFE (JUI OI). This time he asked her to play a lady of the night. Huang Xiaoming played a young general. After reading the script the romance caught his eyes in particular. The film will be touching many viewers.

Huang Xiaoming and Song Hye-Kyo played a couple in the film. When asked about memorable scenes, Huang Xiaoming said that Song Hye-Kyo in the film did not want him to see her off at the pier, when he appeared he stood behind his wife and he felt very moved. Song Hye-Kyo said that when she watched the pier farewell scene she cried. This time working with Gum Sing MO and Huang Xiaoming, earlier she also worked with Tony Leung Chiu Wai on THE GRANDMASTER (YUT DOI JUNG SI), Song Hye-Kyo said that Heaven has given her a lot of luck. As a Korean actress she was able to be work with Mainland, Taiwan and Hong Kong gods, she felt very honored. Ng Yu Sum's second daughter Ng Fei Ha played Gum Sing Mo's sister in law. How did he feel about his daughter's performance? He said it was decent, but she was still learning. Ng Fei Ha said that in the beginning of her performance she was very nervous, but other actors were very friendly to her.

Source

@khxy dearest, no words can express my gratefulness to you, you are such an awsome translator.
^Many thanks hclover unnie for your trans and wonderful updates too. Though you are very busy, you still spend time for us :*
@sunflower91,
you make me overwhelmed. Thanks dear for sharing :D
@djsong, I'm really really thankful for you. Thanks you for saving me, saving us. I'm so scared to be spoilered. I'll open your spoiler post after watching the movie. I'm counting down days for the releasing day of  the movie in my country :x
@megbc chingu, hug you tight :-*  thanks you for awsome updates too :D
@yayaxele21, My pleasure sweetie :D I think they communicate in English. In the presscon, I hear both of them talk to each other in English :D

BTS pic by Movie Magazine
697b3ffbjw1emz20lrsvpj20m80etwi5.jpg

SHK's outfit for ELLE is in 2015 spring collection of Fendi
c584dfa0jw1emz9njey9ij21h9118dsw.jpg
wb

You're very much welcome @megbc we are family here. Thank you too to all the hard works,time and efforts of our fellow kyonatics. This only proves how much we care and love unni regardless of our preferences. Thank you chingus. All your efforts are very much appreciated. Esp.thanks to our trans. @hclover @khyx who never fail to give time to translate foreign language. If without them we are in awe of what's happening in each events and interviews. Dear @freshspring thank you for your unceasing updates.God Bless everyone.

EDIT:  Sorry, I've had some trouble with CtrL+V in soompi :(
This news remind me of the wedding photo of Mr Woo and his wife which Chieu posted :D

Action Film director John Woo is a softie at heart

Public on Dec 4th, 2014
0019b91ec74f14b9a81e01.jpg
Hong Kong director John Woo may be known for his swashbuckling action films, but he is a real softie at heart

For his latest romance war flick The crossing, he incorporated a memory of himself and his wife into the movie, through a passionate waltz scene between Huang Xiao Ming and South Korean co-star Song Hye Kyo

"When I was young, My wife and I love dancing. I remember swirling with her on the dance floor

I'm a shy guy, I really don't know how to express my feelings. On the way home, I would pluck flowers for my wife and give it to her". reveal the 68 years old Director
@straitstimes.com

Action film director John Woo is a softie at heart

Published on Dec 4, 2014 3:50 PM - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/movies/story/action-film-director-john-woo-softie-heart-20141204#sthash.i0dd2J0y.dpuf

Let me veer away from the TC fever for a moment here. Since it's the Holiday Season, I think it is just fitting to share our happy moments to people we think are deserving. And the Kyonatics are well-deserving!!!I just want to share my sentiment over the overwhelming support that our KYO is currently garnering from both her fans and friends from TC and elsewhere. And why? The reason I come to this thread frequently is because I feel the genuine love and care that each Kyonatic has for this wonderful lady. She may not be conscious that such group exists, she may never know that this group always collectively pray for her safety, her happiness, her health, but one thing for sure, each Kyonatic finds solace in knowing that the person we all care about, the person that we pray for, the person that we try to protect, the person that we do not even personally know butstill love, truly is deserving of all the support and attention!!!I thank HYE KYO for bringing us all together as Kyonatics! No matter who we ship with our dearest KYOwe should give due regard to their feelings and their rights to their opinions!
I think the greatest gift we could give each other as Kyonatics is RESPECT for each other. We all live thousands of miles away from each other and from our KYO, but we always come to this thread almost everyday as soon as we get out of bed, at least for some. Don't even attempt to deny!!! We are glued to our precious computer waiting for updates whenever our kYO has events to attend to. We get frustrated wheneverour computer is acting out because we need to get in there to know what's going on!!!!  What does that tell us? It's telling us that we are thrilled to hear from everyone! We leap from one thread to the other looking for fresh news! Don't we?What does Freshspring have in store for us today? What did Ngoc chieu and RoseS find out from the media that they can share with us? How about sunflower91, has she seen the movie already? What can she tell us about it?We wonder if khxy and hclover are around to translate for us? And we look forward to MayaE's heartwarming prayers and words to live by. Who can forget song4kim's endless beautiful pics! I dare you to visit the WW thread and you'll be amazed! I invite you to stop by the WonKyo and the TWTWB threads! Kyonatics, Insungers and KDWers there are friendly and so humorous!!! A shout out to AnnW, ticktockjuly, zazazu-lynk, blim0523, wbhkis and everyone!!!They are only a few of the many who keep their ships alive and sailing smoothly!!They are a hoot! They never get tired of extracting reports and pics for the joy of their shippers!!! Too bad, we do not have HuangKyo and TaKyo ships built just yet, but who knows, maybe it will come to fruition next year! Ha ha ha!It would have been more fun to have another friendly competition, though!!!And countless others who have in their own ways have inspired us!!!Doesn't that deserve an applause? Don't we all deserve a pat on the back? We are a bunch of people of different races, different age range, different views and outlook on life, different sizes and shapes who manage to come together because of a certain grand lady named SONG! God Bless you and your good deeds, fellow Kyonatics!!! I wish you all the Happiest Christmas and the Most Bountiful and Merriest New Year!!! EVAH!!! PEACE TO ALL!!!:)>-:)>-:)>-

^ @MayaE dear, he is Hong Jang Huyn. His website: http://hongjanghyun.com/ or models.com/people/Hong-Jang-Hyun
  He is a famous photographer. He was the one who photographed Big Bang, GD, Rita Ora,...

For Takyo, just wanna share something fun :*

There is a fancam I mentioned previously, I see Takesshi runs to SHK, from this corner, we can see them clearer ;)) however,you should also   look at Kyo's hand ;)
gif
i5oFae1FQLBTR.gif

In the broadcast on CCTV6, they didn't record Takyo after The crossing's casts pulled down the golden bar. Fortunately, in Fancam, we can see Takyo turn to Kyo and they said something together ;))
gif
i2KsWa9N7QwOl.gif

And finally, when it finished, becos Kyo didn't move, so...8->
gif
iSFQWRFzFvlMR.gif

If you wanna watch th fancam, it's

EDIT: @SusanC, you're such amazing, I love your post. I really feel like it's Christmas now, your post is like a Christmas Tree, you are so cute, love ya :x