Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

ah... La reina del drama Song Hye Kyo ...so cool...Not only Reina, but Goddess, and Queen...of beauty..
The Crossing reached Spain...it will be blockbuster hit no doubt...
gawwd...even my dog  (beside me) is drooling while Im watching  J.estina ad ..(.my  pet dog is a girl btw...!)...duh!...

Hi, I was so sad after leaving this thread, just check all massages unnies, chingus gave me, you make me cry and also be happy. Sorry for my disappearance,and leave this thread the sadness, doing that is an unexceptable action. I read @csec again and realize it was just a joke. I was so sensitive in those days

About the HCKYH at twitter, I just want to say, I don't care about you anymore, because I have my friends here who believe me. As a person who also have updates, I only wanna advice you, you are not the person who creates the news, information, or anything related to SHK, just being the middle transporter, don't think you have power.
I have no problem if someone update from here and not indicate me, I'm familiar with this, and happy to see someone to use updates from SHK's soompi thread.
I also can update alone in my own space as you, but for what? I had thought about that, but I was and will never choose to do like you. The thing I need is interactions to other Kyoholics, I can learn from them and enjoy with them the happy to watch Kyo's process. That's the most important thing.

My leading goal since I enjoy this thread is help Kyo' fans to be close to her more. English is the international language, therefore Soompi is the international forum. Moreover, SHK sp thread has existed nearly a decade, I don't dare to think I'm important becos I just gather information, I can't create info, Kyo is the person doing that through her activities.

Updating is nothing, if there wasn't me, there will be other ppl. And HCKHY, don't think you are that talented, everybody all can update, it's just tips for searching.

And I'm glad to know that you still visit this thread and know about me. I didn't know I'm that famous. Keep visiting us :)

Count down 3 days, like Kim unnie updated, The crossing officially confirmed the PC on Sept 21st in its weibo account
@电影太平轮 #太平轮#【群星起航】发布会倒计时3天。中国电影投资、制片、发行、营销领军的四大巨头影业,史无前例联合出品,聚星打造2014最强贺岁航母!时代大潮风起云涌,方显舵手本色!

d37738aejw1ekgl1ydps4j21cw2aktwu.jpg

PS: I will come back soon to reply messages you give me, love you all :x

Thats awesome news @freshspring .....Welcome back and really glad that you chose to come back and contribute to updating all the rest of us who are so eager for SHK news but have no clue where to get them.
You have just gone through what SHk has gone through....its good that you chose to rise up and come back stronger....just like SHK has done many many times :)>-If all people all around the world had a similar thought and feelings.....wouldn't this world be so boring and peaceful...=))So just do what you do best and ignore those that try to pull you down for things which is worthless arguing and fighting for.....Most of us here have only one sore point.....and that is SHK's private matter...which she also has no hand.......its her destiny and her heart which will chose the man who is already destined for her in this lifetime for her..........
So lets us enjoy and be with her... in her journey until that day comes and i guess its coming soon...heheheheh :)>-

@freshspring, dont know if Im the happiest here or the second  :P , Im so so ....happydance.gif~c200
I totally agree with what you say. We love Kyo, so Kyonatics should spread love to others. We should build everyhome in Soompi, in Kites...on facebook, websites, blogs or twitter....all for Kyo to let everyone know that there is a beautiful Kyo existing on earth and she is so loved by people.
As I said to one chingu, even some people use my photoshopped pics of Kyo, Im so happy coz I know that Kyo is loved and interested by that one. 
So many things I want to say... but Im so happy that you @freshspring return to us again. So....let me enjoy the happiness for a while

Welcome back @freshspring,I hope you relax a bit and realized how much unnie means to you. There are ups and downs in this thread, let our love for unnie prevail. We,kyonatics need to learn what went wrong, lets forgive and forget and most importantly,we should learn to respect each others opinion. Thank you. God Bless kyonatics.

greetings everyone....unable to browse this thread for a couple of days make my day a little incomplete...but having for myself something to look forward every coming days are enough reason to be happy...today i have to read 5pages of this thread..at first felt a little bit sad after reading freshspring post she's leaving this thread but at the end its turns to so much joy that she's not able to abandon all her freinds here @ freshspring your one of the kindest soul i met  here when i was a newbie same goes to [funny and creative plus humorous side of @ ticktockjuly,,@ song4kim @deborj @mayaE @roseS] i will forever thankful for all the diligent hardworking Chiggus, for always finding ways to share whats happening to our dear Kyo...thank you all for the gifts, photos and videos,,, looking forward for more updates...keep the love and possitive vibes everyone....for our Love to HyeKyo will be always and forever,,,

Guest song4kim

The legendary @freshspring!...welcome back home!this is all our second home so we greet you with open arms! ...i personally missed all your updates,you know!you know how it is in a family,right?a little misunderstanding or miscommunication here and there,but in the end,we still stick together as one family,embrace and respect each other's opinions and beliefs...that's why i'm so happy coz we are still the UNITED COLORS OF KYONATICS! No matter what!...so rest some more (but not that long,huh!) and be back with a BANG!!!!,ok?...that's all,thank you! Bow!

Thank you @yayaxele21 let's all bring back the harmony here. Yes,we have so many differences in our beliefs but if only we will learn to be respectful of each other's opinions and preferences,I'm sure this won't happen again.Let's all look up at our dearest unnie,she sets as a good example of a forgiving and humble person,when she forgave those accountants,accounting firms that neglected their responsibilities with regards to her taxes that brings so much scandal on her as a person,as an actress. I will forever look up on her because of this incident. That'swhy I became so proud of her even more and she gain more respect from me.

ahhhhhh.....freshspring unnie dearest i almost done writing my long post here about you're leaving in this thread......coz i was really really so sad when the moment i read it..... but black out suddenly occurs in my place..so disappointing..... but now i am so glad that you came back again in just a few hours....you don't know how happy i am unnie...you made our evening complete.. hope you won't think it again

hi kyonatics a happy evening to all of you...i guess we should prepare a party for the come back of our ever resorceful kyonatic ms. freshspring dearie <:-P <:-P <:-P a warm welcome back to you again unnie.... >:D< >:D< >:D<..as i said hope you won't think that again... though you deserved a break & a rest...hope you won't let us wait so longgggggggg....so take your time & do things that makes you happy & matter most to you at this time..we are just here unnie....patiently waiting for you're refreshing update any time soon :x :D:D
-----------------and just wanna share this...as far as i could remember today is my 1st year anniv at song hye kyo's lovely & warm thread...and i don't know if this is coincidence..but the very first time i started lurking in this thread...the topics 1 year ago was the return of our beloved freshspring dearie, that at long last she ended up her hiatus that time, and i don't know what's the reason why kyoers before were so glad that she's back again in the thread...and now after 1 year frehspring again come back to us though that's just a day when she announced her leaving, still she said it ( sorry unnie, peace)...Before i don't have any idea or i don't really know how important she is in this thread ( but of course, all chingus/kyonatics here were all important, it's just that before my idea about this stuff, is limited...sorry guys, hope i can't get off-topic here) why kyonatics were so glad frehspring decided to come back again. But now I totally know , her talents and abilities to post pics, vids, updates and making gifs of our ever dearest queen hye kyo unnie as fast as she can, her lovely, sweet & heartwarming posts to us kyonatics here is priceless....and now freshspring is one of the gems in this thread alongside with our very own utkim & putrin unnies (and speaking your beautiful names unnies, i missed the two of you :() that's all chingus, thank you..hope i can't get off-topics really in this post...just give me this kyonatics & mods, just this once..it's my first year anniv here at hye kyo's thread, thanks :)>- :D
FIGHTING KYONATICS....!!!FIGHTING KYO!!!

and thanks a ton chingus for all the constant updates on our queen. YOU really are awesome guys...so proud being a KYOnatic knowing kind people like you who loves our girl to the fullest...
and so excited for the coming presscon of TC this sept 21..as frehspring unnie said.and how's the stand of MPL today? thanks again everyone :D

goodnight!!!!!