Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Positive vibes! Positive vibes! Word of mouth!! Word of mouth!!

"My Brilliant Life" Seats for its stage greeting are sold out, reaction from the audience is hothttp://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2014090508074935993

Some pics...Thank you A-Reum for making mama Mi-Ra smile ;)4-.jpg?type=w2

Thank you papa Dae-Soo for taking good care of mama Mi-Ra ;))...and Director Lee looks upon it warmly26.jpg?type=w2
http://m.blog.naver.com/ahyelin/220110553867

• Like 1

^ Yes @SusanC, tons of them...!?
As far as I know,
Sept 06: 12 stages at 4 theatersSept 07: 14 stages at 3 theatersSept 09: 18 stages at 5 theatersSept 10: 16 stages at 5 theaters
I'm sure we'll get to see many many pics and clips on those days 8->

Hi,no matter on what place mpl got,it does'nt really matter.You are right @‌HuongD what is most important is the content and the moral lesson that the movie imparts on their viewers. Unni,personally, I hope that your next project will be a romcom or a mixed love triangle romcom just like fullhouse.Either with hb and lmho or anyone you like,I think it will be nice for you. I think this kind of project will help you boost your morale and be back in your normal form. A project that is lighter and with comedy will help you ease the burden inside you.Tho' we can see you smiling a bit, still you cannot hide the pain in your eyes. Just learn from what you went through and pray harder.Kyonatics will always be here,praying,supporting and loving you from afar. You serve as an inspiration to many kyonatics,be strong and be healthy for your mom,for all the people who still believe in you. May God give you more strength and inner peace.

• Like 1

Guest rjuliet

MasY thank u...kdw is very meticulous and thoughtful, just like kyo said :D ...glad stage greetings went well...in fancams, i can hear fans always scream and scream when they saw them :D
edit: kyo is gorgeous here...the bags are cool too..
996147_1460682107543702_8593473926296802693_n.jpg?oh=3aa7a9caca13c753b0523cb6962a3eae&oe=5491A81C&__gda__=1416697735_0ff5950f17bce26efd279b41ea96a901

Guest ohsooyoung

MBL day 3

Choose My Brilliant Life

Bounce back My Brilliant Life

MBL deserves BO

Slowly but surely MBL

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

My dearies,

I know that some of us still feel sorry and want to take blame for the result of MPL like that way Kyo has felt recently (Im sure that as that is my feeling too, though I try to be positive). I come to NB to see how their reactions are recently and I bump into this
49b0zXi.jpg

Im grateful to this one. After this comment, I have seen some others show their insights too. My thought is Oh, when necessary, we need to be strong by word usage, strong word expressions, tough belief coz without them, we are easily prone to be weak and attacked by others and people not knowing the truth or new ones will easily trust in the haters (this is called Human Instinct - by myself's definition)

Sometime ago, I could get why Kyo felt sorry to Mr Kang and the MPL team but
lW1ExE9.jpg
Yes, I have the similar thought to them, all the hate is from the haters before. Now and next time, Kyo, you need and must be cheerful \m/ with everyone, and with cameras (please bear in mind we fans see you via cameras, so please smile with them), even smile or laugh when talking as in the 1st MPL conference.

And the most important thing to me for the next stage greetings is to see her be wearing colorful or bright color that will highlight her great grace like this one :x
wedding-dresses-17-630x960.jpg
(Cre 2 owner)

Hic, hope everyone forgives for my long thought, speechification and repetition.

ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL!There may be bumps and jumps and bruises along the way, but in the end something goodwill come out of it! It's just a matter of patience and faith. For now, we all feel KYO's desolation and pain because of what transpired recently that unfortunately involved her, but a lot of people empathized with her. They understood how she felt during those days that she felt dejected. Remember, there are more people who care than not. I think that the rush of love, concern, care, and empathy from people who love her and fans alike are a consolation to her. Borrowing Tae-seok's line from AIMH, "I don't feel sorry for you. I will protect you." (at least that was the translation I read). Instead of feeling sorry for Eun -su, he decided to do something about it, protect her, love her. There are many ways to protect  KYO. Not that we need a barricade[-X, to keep unwanted dimwits away, but let her feel loved! Love is a very powerful tool! Stay with her, and I think that's exactly what fans are doing. Hey, I'm just throwing my 2 cents here! Isn't it stage greet today? I hope it goes well.\:D/ It's also MPL Day 4\:D/\:D/\:D/. Be safe all!:-h