Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest 02yoxanoh

Waaahhh ;;) She's freaking more gorgeous with J.Estina jewelries on! O:-) really love her new cf :x =D> "Princess" ad campaign is definitely suits for her. J.Estina made the right choice for choosing SHK as her new muse =D> She's been amazingly effective endorser for 17 years on her career.Omg...her new cf made my day! :\">

Guest AnJilaah

she is so breathtakingly beautiful on those Jestina pics (well she is always). ❤️ It makes me wonder how more beautiful she really is in real life. :) Also GD will be endorsing J.Estina bags. Hopefully they can a shoot a cf or photo shoot together and GD personally can invite Hye Kyo to BB Korean concert (January 24-26). since SHK said before she would love to watch a bigbang concert kkk

Guest kailoveskyo

I'm so speechless with her ethereal beauty. No one K actress can beat her beauty! Thanks chingus for all the updates about our Queen. I think J estina will be a best seller jewelry shop :))
11947915244_3a9d68c5b8_o.jpg

J.Estina mgt truly has chosen the bestest muse for their The Princess collections  :x

one of Kyo's best asset, her side profile -

Screen-Shot-2014-01-14-at-8.41.34-AM.png

@shanda

ms park is beside her...... smiling happily  :D

many thanks shanda and hclover for the links and fabs images  :\">

Anjillah, yes, I do hope we can see them in one frame   :)

class="headline"Jewelry Brand J.ESTINA Meets New Muse, Song Hye Kyobnt newsbnt news – Mon, Jan 13, 2014 10:35 AM MYT

3b6febleku95zcxaixfrxi28q2013lcv.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Luxury brand J.ESTINA revealed advertisement cuts of its new muse Song Hye Kyo.
As the brand greeted New Year, J.ESTINA selected Korea’s top actress Song Hye Kyo as its new model for 2014 jewelry collection. As Song is the number one actress in Korea, her alluring charms and breathtaking beauty were surely enough to attract attention.
Today, J.ESTINA unveiled three different advertisement campaigns. The first one is called ‘Reine Perlina’ which maximized the beauty of pearl jewelry. This collection is known to be created with inspiration from Song Hye Kyo. As she exudes feminine, charismatic and chic charms, J.ESTINA put all those in this new collection design.

rhvn6ve7f3uu2nlyhmn87zjx5cv2su0a.jpg

The second cut is called ‘Shimmering Tiara’ and its characteristics is bold design with charismatic charms. The design is bold, but understated in every circumstance like Song Hye Kyo

f7i0snoimr9zmm287y55hwpxxf84vcp2.jpg

The last collection is Blanc Noir that combined trendy design and futurism. The characteristics of this collection are chic feminine with contrasting colors of white and black. 
The newly revealed collections are now available at J.ESTINA stores and on the Internet. (photo by J.ESTINA)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

hi kyonatics,.... :) first & foremost i would like to thank you all for the gyorgeous updates of our princess on her J.estina cf....i can't say any words to describe her exceptional/timeless beauty anymore coz u guys already said it :D hehehe and for sure like meiyan said no wonder our princess will get an another title in the cf world (j.estina brand itself) the "Wan Pan Nyeo" :x

and regarding to the deleted pics, i don't know if i would be happy or not to not getting the chance of seeing it.....maybe happy in a way that i could see a glimpse of her private life, & bcoz of that am so envious to everyone who get the chance... and not...coz uhm, i donno what to say,hehe....okay, uhm, maybe i won't be happy to the issues connected/related to it even if  honestly, i don't really know what were the issues are,byaneh guys... all i know, if i comprehend correctly ur posts chingus, those shots are all related to hye kyo unnie's private life & we need to respect it & its off limit to all us fans??? correct me if i'm saying wrong,please...and lastly, if i got it right i'll just consider myself lucky then coz my head won't get hurt of over thinking/over speculating if i ever saw the pics as utkim unnie said, coz me too is an over acting fan  :)>-hehehe

freshspring dearie :-*...thank you...i'm so touched..,u know what, you're the only one who said those kind/soft words to me &  what a pleasing to hear/read:)

ngoc chieu...its okay, nice to meet u too...thank you again :)

and to all shkers thanks a ton for the updates,vids, pics,gifs,screen caps & comments to our one & only princess!!!! :x...& to all newbies welcome to song hye kyo unnie's big happy family thread :-h

thanks a lot meiyan....really appreciate it..& u don't need to do this....but anyways, just done watching...our princess is truly a princess in your vid...she looks very perfect...(though, i know no one is perfect) okay then, her imperfections are all perfect to me...hehehe :D

Song Hye Kyo, Preparing for First Big Screen Comeback in 3 Years

2014011601000571500030201.jpg

'Preparing for My Palpitating Life!'
Enthusiasm for Song Hye Kyo's first big screen comeback in 3 years is stronger than ever.
Song Hye Kyo, who had a busy schedule to digest while filming the Chinese movie, The Crossing, in China and Taiwan, will begin filming the movie, My Palpitating Life next month.
The movie, which is an adaptation of author Kim Ae Ran's novel of the same name, tells the story of a young couple taking care of their son who ages faster than them due to progeria. Kang Dong Won will star opposite Song Hye Kyo as her husband.
Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo are expected to put their heart and soul [into the movie] by trading in their superior visual and stepping outside their comfort zone. Previously, they both received a lot of attention for being fashionistas in their projects, but in order to increase the absorption level, they are now thinking of how to present themselves as common parents.
In particular, Song Hye Kyo, whose role in the movie is that of an energetic mom who is also like a friend, is not expected to have as much attention placed on her outer appearance in order to show a mom's maternal heartache.
A representative on the studio side said, "Young mother Song Hye Kyo will show a different look.  Even though these are external parts, we plan to put a lot of care into the clothing, hair, and the like to transform her into a mom who endures pain and has a warm appearance."
Source:  Sports SeoulTranslated by:  Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

^hi suchadiva42, welcome here..... hope to see you more often :)

i very much hope sportsseoul article posted by mieyan will be translated...... tadaa......

thanks so much shanda  :-* :-*

wow, both leads are so into their characters.... putting their heart and soul into the movie and stepping outside their comfort zones ! certainly this movie will be a great challenge to them...... i hope Kyo will transform into an image that we have not seen before..... oh, it mentioned warm appearance..... ehmmmm energetic mom huh, as long as she don't bully her husband :D :D

Pit-A-Pat Fighting !

still no news on  A-Reum...... hwaiting !