Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hye Kyo ssi Congratulations !!!!! You deserved it!! 2 awards girl: best excellence and top 10 stars.. This has been a good year and hoping the next year will be even better Let's celebrate it kyonatics!!! By the way i remember the man behind in sung oppa.. He's from the apan Awards hehe

Top Excellence award- A well deserved award for our girl :x  thank you SBS,it was really a fair judgement and you din disappoint us...the fact that all the 4 actress nominees dint attend the show only goes to show that SHG was the first preference for the award...thou i wished a daesang,TOP excellence is great too...a fitting end to the fabulous year for Kyo...happy Kyo year dearies :x  <:-P

What the?????????????? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O SBS, I so love you!!! >:D< >:D< >:D< Thank you for proving me wrong... \m/ \m/ \m/ Such a great way to start the year....Happy new year fellow SHKers...We did have a favulous 2013 as a fan..May unni be active in 2014 too... [-O< [-O< And hopefully we get to see her happy ending.. ;;)

CONGRATULATIONS KYO for that excellent award.. ((y)ˆ⌣')(y)

The award name is very simbolizes of you (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)

And A

┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽̶⌣͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡⌣͡✽̶┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴

Нåρρÿ̲˚N̤̈ε̲ω ϔε̲αя˚º 2014

┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴✽̶⌣͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡«̊͡♡̊͡»̊͡⌣͡✽̶┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴

May year of 2014 will be more awesome,amazing, succesfull, full of happines, goodness n excellent year for you .. <:-P

CONGRATULATIONS MISS SONGHYEGYO!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^     Now they get it!You are truly an EXCELLENT and hard working actress.They are finally aknowleging you ,before other countries start giving you one:) SBS........ Thank you for giving her this project & award.I hope you will give her more projects because we are clamoring for more!!HAPPY NEW YEAR CHINGUS !!!<:-P <:-P <:-P PEACE & LOVE TO ALL!!

[Elle Interview] One Step Closer: Private Conversation with Song Hye Kyo, January 2013 December 31, 2013   •  Category: Elle Mag.,

Wow, I can’t believe I forgot about this interview! I was looking through my unpublished posts (drafts) and found this, which was pretty much finished. All I needed to do was edit and revise a few things. I have no idea how this was left forgotten! Actually I do know ~ after this interview came out, I was so caught up with all the articles and buzz surrounding That Winter, The Wind Blows so this kinda sorta took a backseat. I do apologize, and even though the interview isn’t new, I do hope you enjoy reading it and maybe learn a new thing or two about Hye Kyo! Happy reading!

elle001

elle004

elle008

* Download and/or view all photos here

Lighthearted. On the first morning flight from Guangzhou to Shanghai, her face gleaming of ‘lightheartedness’ was calm and shined freely. The long journey of filming Director Wang Kar-wai’s movie The Grandmasters concludes on this day in Guangzhou. As filming finished in the early hours, she obviously appeared tired. When filming ends, many actors and actresses naturally feel mixed emotions of joy and sorrow, and could even feel a little down as well. But for her, she does not have enough time to be fatigued or to enjoy a moment of relief from work. It’s because she has to get ready for yet another start. In between the end of a movie and the start of a new drama, I met her during a short time while she remained in Shanghai.

For four years, she worked on a movie with Director Wong Kar-wai and other enormous stars who need no introductions, including Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi. “Director Wong Kar-wai and I have known each other for about 9 years already. It seems it was fate after meeting Tony Leung during promotions for his movie 2046. Initially before The Grandmasters, we were supposed to do another movie together, but for the both of us, the opportunity was not right and after a year, we met again in Hong Kong, and fortunately, Director Wong Kar-wai was making a martial arts movie, and offered me the role of Tony Leung’s wife. Even though [my role] did not hold a lot of weight, I decided to appear in it because it was the project of a highly respected director.”

After the Elle cover shoot, she returned without pausing to film her drama. Scheduled to air in February, the SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows is gathering urgent interest, due largely in part to writer Noh Hee Kyung and Director Kim Kyu Tae’s collaboration, and the combination of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung. In the drama, Song Hye Kyo plays the role of ‘Oh Young,’ a chaebol heiress who suddenly suffers from visual disability due to an accident. Just as much as Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung, who is making his first television comeback in eight years since the 2005 drama Spring Day and since being discharged from the military, gives this drama sufficient enough condition to cause a ‘hot’ frenzy. Meanwhile, considering this is actually the first time these two actors of the same age are working together on a project is also eye-catching. “It has been quite a while since the two of us have known each other. While that friend was starring in What Happens in Bali and I was in Sunlight Pours Down, we passed through the same TV station and became close. We had similar stylists and people around us, so naturally we became closer. I wanted to work with him someday, and to be able to meet him in a great production like this is nice. These days while filming, when we are both looking at the monitor, we joke and complain that we are old (laughs).”

Above all, meeting up with writer Noh Hee Kyung again since Worlds Within is also drawing attention. When the offer to star in the drama was received, more than anything else, the biggest challenge was portraying a visually impaired person, and although it is true of it being burdensome, writer Noh Hee Kyung and Song Hye Kyo held many conversations on how to grab a hold of easily matching a difficult character being visually impaired and a chaebol heiress. “Teacher Noh Hee Kyung has a style that grabs a lot in the beginning. Later around the 5th and 6th episode, the actors become accustomed to it, so after that point, there is no ‘touch,’ but until about the 4th episode, to see if the writer’s interpretation and the actor’s interpretation of the character are exactly the same, and of course, she is the type who holds conversations and meticulously checks.” In the story, Oh Young suffers from tunnel vision, which is the loss of peripheral vision with retention of central vision. If you are unfamiliar with Oh Young’s circumstances and background, you may wonder ‘How can a kid who cannot see put on makeup so well? ‘How can she wear high heels?’ Although reality is important, so is the visual in the drama, and it is writer Noh Hee Kyung’s order to not be so bleak.”

She is Type A, but easygoing and strong like Type O. A while back, when her peers were going through puberty, she was already living alone with her mom, and it was then that she realized it was up to her to take care of both herself and mom. She recalls being mentally stronger than her friends in childhood. She also came to her own conclusions. “I have to protect my mom and I have to stand on my own two feet. I like that I can stand by my choices.” Therefore, no matter what it is, she tends to do it well herself. In between projects when she has a break, she packs her luggage herself and heads to a busy city like New York, and in a city where there is a lot to see, she enjoys walking all day long. While walking, she people watches, and bravely roams around a park or museum alone, and even meets with friends for a cup of coffee or glass of wine. But for the time being, she says with a laughter mixed with a sigh, the only place she goes is to film her drama. “I like right now exactly how it is since I can just concentrate on work. ‘Ah! So this is how it feels to be 100% absorbed in work’ – I finally feel that the right way. So, I am giving dating a break (laughs). Dating, well, it’s not because I haven’t experienced it and I always have. When falling in love, it’s a problem when a man has a style that really looks after my character. A lot my things are then missed, of course. Come to think of it, even though you could be 100% absorbed in work, it seems you’re only 80% absorbed in it. Of course it’s because to a certain degree, you have thoughts of him in your head. So, for now, I am giving love a break. But if one day fate suddenly finds me then, well, I suppose there’s nothing I can do (laughs).” ‘If fate comes, it’s one of those things that can’t be stopped.’ From an early age, she became accustomed to living by the words of going with the flow of water. As she says in her own words, “Since I didn’t originally have any dreams [aspirations], the work I’m doing now is my only dream;” and with these words, it was only she who stood in front of the camera today.

EDITOR Choi Soon Young
PHOTO Hong Jang Hyun
DESIGN Oh Joo Hee

Source: Elle Magazine, January 2013 Edition
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

-

Article: Song Hye Gyo wins SBS 'top excellence' for 'That Winter' despite nonattendance

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,376, -85] Song Hye Gyo was daesang worthy with her acting... Anyway, why did Jo In Sung only receive a special award; should've just given him a co-award for the top excellence

2. [+1,270, -24] Why did Jo In Sung win a special award... why not top excellence

3. [+961, -31] She definitely deserved this award. She played the role of a blind character so perfectly... angelic and beautiful to boot ㅜ

Cr.:netizenbuzz

Always makes me happy when netizens give her praises...She truly deserves the award and more...

Guest graaccee02

jjeennyy19 said: Is it me or all the actresses at year end awards are wearing a white bridal gown????Did unni start the trend???? :D:D Almost all of them is in a wedding gown that I thought it was a wedding gown fashion show not an award.... :)) :))

Guest graaccee02

Awesome!!! Congratulations to Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung ..they both deserve their awards ..! Just a bit dissapointed though ., they should win the Couples Award.. Park Shinye and Lee Min Ho .. I don't think so ... And Jo In Sung should win the Excellence award too or the Daesang .. I just thought that SBS is a bit bias .. They all gave most of the credits to the Heir ... and even the Best Dressed to Lee Min Ho .. I also like Lee Min Ho .., but Jo In Sung deserved to win .., he was very handsome that night ... Oh we'll .. it's just my observation .. But I am still happy for both of them ... Happy New Year to all!!!

If some actresses now don white bridal gowns to the drama awards due to Song Hye Kyo as an inspiration, it perhaps would be an expression of praise. It is not polite to call others copycats regardless of the intentions because the term conveys a negative, derogatory connotation.

Congratulations to Song Hye Kyo as she snags SBS' Female Best Excellence Award (Mini Series) in 2013! :x

Guest deaborj

Happy New Year everyone! Hope all your fingers are still complete. I just suffered a minor burn last night but i'm okay....:D

..and of coures congrats to our favorite person in the whole wide world....she may not have bagged the SBS Daesang but still she snagged the Top Excellence Award...whoa...WHat a big bag to end the year :D

..I read ms. park's tweet that they (im sure they includes Kyo) have plans of going to Building 101 in Taiwan (that's the tallest building in Taiwan) to celebrate the NEw YEar there as it is known for the beautiful fireworks ...probably that's their own way of celebrating the New YEar and her win. hehehehehe :D

...in sung was indeed soooo handsome last night....the event would have been a alot brighter if Kyo was there....good thing PD Kim was there to accept the award for KYo and In Sung really looked happy for Kyo when she won. I also loved the way In Sung hugged Eun JI when she presented her with the flowers...they must have really bonded well....and he looked happy after watching SISTAR19....i think he had a naughty smile there (oops, i think i should write this  on in sung's forum ...but since i'm kinda lazy hope you don't mind it chinggus. :D"

Let's have a rockin' New Year with Kyo :D