Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks to everyone for updating  ^:)^

Kyo’s thread has always had a lot of dif shippers and we had been through quite a lot of fights before, but we have learned and accepted that we are dif in opinions and that’s why Kyo’s thread has been a heaven place  to be, we respect each other’s opinions , be it binkyo, bikyo, kdw-kyo, O2 shippers or whatever it might be, we do not differ in between shippers. So chingus, please continue as the way we had been and will be and please maintain the peace we have at our thread, either we can try to learn to accept or we can just ignore, I  think we can’t tell ppl for not posting what we don’t like to read. Peace to all :)>-

I love this thread very much, please don't exclude me as i am 1 of  h2 shippers too :((

:)>-

hi.. I'm new here.. i'm in love with her because TWTWB... I respect to any other shipper of hye kyo here... actually I'm O2 couple shipper hehehe... I don't want to see our hye kyo sad face because any rumour regarding her love life..

respect her...

if any of u shipping her with kdw,don't make any statement that make an bad opinion to her..

sorry to say this.. but I've heard some kdw fans already badmouthing her about dating rumour..

Guest kailoveskyo

I read that Lee Bo Young will be the MC in SBS Awards..I thought she is the tough contender of our queen for getting the daesang..let's pray that our SHK will get the grand prize or even Top Excellence Actress :))) #THINKPOSITIVE

I luuuurrrvvvveeeee this thread.... :x :x :x No questions asked on whether you ship unni with WB, HB, KDW, JIS, or a bit of everything like someone I know.. ;) It's a safe haven where understanding and respect where built through the years with some hurdle to booth..I used to stir up at the slightest shipping posted (just blame it on being protective due to what happen before) but at the end of the day what we all wish for is SHK's happiness. I hope we maintain this thread coz its just perfect the way it is... :-bd \m/

Anyways, any news about unni's attendance in the end year drama awards in SBS???Because this is deffinitely on my wish list.. :D Want to see the O2 couple together once more.. :x [-O<

TOP 5 K-DRAMAS in 2013
that-winter-cotton-candy-540x317.jpg

The most visual-pleasing drama – That Winter, The Wind Blows

No. of episodes: 16

Main Cast: Jo In Sung, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Bum, Jung Eun-ji

Most memorable for: Beautiful cinematography and Jo In Sung’s wardrobe (floor-length winter coats, here we come!)

Thanks to the high-definition cameras used in SBS’s romantic melodrama That Winter, The Wind blows, we were teleported to this winter wonderland week after week. On top of that, the main pairing of Jo In Sung and Song Hye-kyo, both talented and charismatic actors, also greatly enhanced the visual aspect of the drama.

We had to keep a box of Kleenex in arm’s reach while watching the doomed and forbidden romance between a blind heiress (Hye-kyo as Oh Young) and an unrepentant swindler (In Sung as Oh Soo) unfold in That Winter, The Wind Blows. Hye Kyo once again tugged at our heartstrings with her brilliant delivery of crying scenes and In Sung, who finally returned to the small screen after seven long years, also made a big impact as an orphan who gave up on living decently after the death of his first love (and their unborn baby) and who pretended to be his late best friend to cheat the latter’s blind sister (Oh Young) of her inheritance.

Apart from its beautiful cinematography and heart-wrenching storyline, the story does have its sweet moments too - we’re sure that cotton candy kiss scene would remain etched in my minds for a while. Also, we are absolutely floored by In Sung’s wardrobe of old school suspenders and long coats that single-handedly revived a whole new fashion trend, too.

Source:   http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/top-5-k-dramas-in-2013-1#image=4

Guest song4kim

Thanks guys!i really applaud those people who r understanding of each others opinions and what not... =D> =D> Esp. Utkim :),u really r an amazing person for admiring hyekyo way way back up till now..bcoz of ur kind words i admire hyekyo more... \:D/ \:D/ H2 aja aja fighting!!!...sori guys,i cant help it..world peace everyone!!! :D

Guest deaborj

hi song4kim..for me as long as you are not writing anything bad, hurtful or putting someone down here, there and everywhere, you can write anything you like or want....and personally I didn't see anything wrong with what u wrote....you were just the first one to voice it out here...but honestly I too had a similar thought like you after I read the title of the article....so don't be afraid or be sorry to anyone coz u didn't do anything bad. ok?....now back to the dark clouds :D

Guest jandynamaste25

utkim said:

Thanks to everyone for updating  ^:)^

Kyo’s thread has always had a lot of dif shippers and we had been through quite a lot of fights before, but we have learned and accepted that we are dif in opinions and that’s why Kyo’s thread has been a heaven place  to be, we respect each other’s opinions , be it binkyo, bikyo, kdw-kyo, O2 shippers or whatever it might be, we do not differ in between shippers. So chingus, please continue as the way we had been and will be and please maintain the peace we have at our thread, either we can try to learn to accept or we can just ignore, I  think we can’t tell ppl for not posting what we don’t like to read. Peace to all :)>-

I love this thread very much, please don't exclude me as i am 1 of  h2 shippers too :((

:)>-

Guest song4kim

thanks deaborj nd jandynamaste25 nd others as well...that is why i luv this thread so much bcoz of u guys!u spread good vibes nd our great luv for song hyekyo is way beyond anything! :):):)

wendy89 said: this is SHK thread, why soo many binkyo shippers??? i don't understand, and really don't like that man(HB) , hope at least , in shk's thread, no need to see his name, and the shippers everywhere.
and crossing is crossing, don't mislead the film to that man's name, pllss.Let's be considerate of others' opinion and not dictate how others should feel and act. Regardless of couples such as BiKyo, BinKyo, H2, S2, and etc., a lot of shippers unite here due to the common love for Song Hye Kyo. If you dislike Hyun Bin, it's your opinion and I respect it. Nonetheless, learn to respect others' preferences and avoid making hateful comments that aim to single out anyone or to disturb the peaceful atmosphere.

To prevent future discomfort, it might be a good idea for everyone here to limit the posts about ALL couples relevant to Song Hye Kyo in general.

phew..... top of new page  :)>-

Song Hye Kyo’s Special Effects Makeup for Wound

shk_zps8170a7f9.jpg~original

Song Hye Kyo’s special effects makeup for her wound is arousing interest.

On December 10th, an official from the film, The Crossing , uploaded a photo of Song Hye Kyo, who was filming with disguised makeup, onto Weibo. In the photo, Song Hye Kyo is seen with disheveled hair, along with a wounded face leaving those taken aback.

Netizens left various comments about Song Hye Kyo’s special effects makeup wound, such as: “Song Hye Kyo’s special effects makeup wound is weird,” “Song Hye Kyo’s special effects wound is scary,” “It looks so realistic,” “Even with the wound, the visual is supreme,” “How dare they do that to our Hye Kyo,” “Seems somewhat sad,” “Must have been an accident?,” “I really thought she got hurt,” “I’m looking forward to this movie,” “I wonder what kind of scene this is,” etc.

shk1_zps69fb27e1.jpg~original

Source: Sports Seoul,joseilbo.com, Sports Donga
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

thanks shanda for the awesome trans  :x

oh dear, whenever I visit this thread, all I see is Kyo's news and our love for her. Honestly I don't see any overacted opinions about her relationships or personal life even that's fan's own wish. Why we pay so much attention to small details when we don't like it. We love her and hope she can find the happiness, don't be too hard if you see different opinions from yours. Her final decision takes it all. 
As seniors @utkim, @ebullience said deliberately, I hope this thread is forever a place to support Kyo in any way and whatever shippers do, let our wishes fly to good intentions, as I pray she feel it too. :)

Please let us not make anyone feel less welcome in this thread..I think every SHKer here has earned the right to express his/her opinion freely,so itl be cruel to ask a particular group of shippers to not talk about their couple..unlike other stars,our girl doesnt have many shipping threads in soompi excluding Binkyo,O2 couple threads..so the other shippers have to resort to spazzing here.i understand for an outsider or other shippers it might be a problem for them to wade through all the other shipping posts,but SHKers here are matured enough to not spazz for a whole page..they mention it in 2 or 3 posts,then immediately move on..so i dont think there's anything wrong in that.cant we give these shippers,who have contributed a lot to this thread,that much atleast? so please let us be considerate of other's feelings,be friendly,make peace and move on.. :)

Thanks for the updates Kyoers...Good day to all :)

Guest elinnoor

hi all... greetings from me..i'm newbie.. i was a silent reader back then.. and i can't help to express bunch of love to our queen kyo.. since i read @freshspring thread expecially about takekyo.. i'm like.. yo girl, i'm with u.. hehhehe i kinda miss pic of them heheh

can anybody help me how to put profile pic?? thx before

When KDW was confirmed for "My Palpitating Life", there were a few hilarious comments like "what if WB or JIS gets the role of the son?  Imagine how that would be like?".   Our dear @zuizui made a hilarious PS pic of what it would be like if both WB and JIS get the son role :))

cljp.jpg

-edit-
@elinnoor, a very warm welcome to you :)

Guest song4kim

i also cant wait to see who wld b the son..imagine if JIS wld b the son nd KDW wld carry him on his back.that wld b a sight to see!both r good friends right?...who could it be... 8-> X_X

Guest elinnoor

@hclover96 thank u dear for welcoming me...

Do curious whos gonna be wonkyo son.. but i don't know why joo won is always in the top of my mind.. lol .

Picart was hillarious yet cute.. ;;)