Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kailoveskyo

The venue fIor today's TWTWB live show is ready now!

Poster sign for Hall A:  "Jo In Sung & Kim Boem, That Winter, The Wind Blows Premium Live Show, Nov. 30, door opens at 16:00, show starts at 17:00" 

source:  twitter

@cocomhe: Yes dear.Binkyo stands for Wonbin and Song hye kyo..As both the Bins have worked with our girl and in order to not get confused we call WB-SHK tandem Binkyo (as WB was the first Bin to work with Kyo) and Hyunbin-Hyekyo tandem as H2 couple...atleast most of the Kyoers here adhere to this code including me :)

Thanks all for the updates... :x

Kyo ah,please attend the show eh? make a surprise entrance and delight us all...  [-O<

SHG in korean magazine

fmwi.jpg

weibo

oh it surprises me that BinKyo is for Won Bin and Kyo too, I always thought of Hyun Bin because they were the real couple :D wow, now I must change my code name for HBinKyo then LOL \:D/
thanks for the info @ria19 and waiting for the artwork of @cocomhe :D

class="headline"How to Do 2013 Holiday Makeupbnt newsbnt news – Tue, Nov 26, 2013 4:22 PM

cge9o61xw46knfozu85nm5zxp1h6cple.jpg

[by Park Yoon Jin / translated by Cho Suyoun] As the first snow comes, women dream of holiday seasons and the atmosphere of it. And they also dream of special makeups that will shine them more on the special day.
On November 14, Melon Music Awards was held and on the 16th, Daejeon Drama Festival was held as well. Before the awards began, the actresses walked on red carpets in beautiful dress and special makeup. So, we gathered some tips from their red carpet makeups. Let’s take a look at it! Naturally Glowing Skin

e75feipdj002nu2zompn1abl3o4n971c.jpg

Song Hye Kyo, Kim Sung Ryung and IU all followed the trend of ‘moisturized skin look.’ This type of makeup should look very natural but a bit of blush could add more vitality to skin tone.
Before putting foundation on, it’s also great to prepare skin moisturized. Mix highly moisturized cream or a drop of oil with base cream and apply before foundation.Then, the critical thing is the type of foundation. STYLENANDA 3 CONCEPT EYES’ soft liquid foundation is very moisturizing and its light texture creates natural glow on skin. The color comes out in ivory beige and lace beige.

happy 1st day of December kyonatics :D wow christmas is fastly approaching huh, but i didn't feel much the christmas spirit this year:-/ :-/ :-/ seeing/meeting hye kyo unnie in person would be my best present ever i'm gonna receive>:D< >:D<
hope hye kyo unnie will get lost in Philippines this december so that my chances is 50/50....lol :))
hello everyone..tnx a lot for the updates....cocomhe tnx for the beautiful artworks..hope i can post as wonderful artworks as yours in the future too..:) and to meiyan this time for the update of "the crossing";)..oops taiwan is a bit near to phil, so i'll just hope the crossing will extend their filming location here....?=)) then, nvm my above post :))

Guest deaborj

Thanks putrin for this breaking news about Kang Dong Won pairing anew with Song Hye Kyo with My Palpitating Life. Yipeeeeeeeh as in Yipeeeeeh...what great news this morning for me. Waaaah. Emsowegzited :D hihihi..If I can just do a cartwheel, i'll definitely do it.

omg I totally knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!i knew that this day we would have news about her male partnerbut i didn´t expect this!! kang dong won!???omooooooo what a pretty couple!! but,,,why i feel a bit afraid?waiting for shanda's translations.. thanks in advance!
edit: putrin kang dong won will be the father :)

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} =P~ =P~ =P~ @-) @-) @-) 8-X 8-X Tell me I'm dreaming!!!!Someone pinch me please..........I joked around earlier in here that together with Won Bin, Hyun bin and Kang Dong Won, it will be a wishful thinking plus he have another movie in the works and plus rumors(?) circulating.To see it happen right before our eyes is trully an early christmas present...We hit a jackpot haven't we SHKers??Now, ria this news is worth a party like the one we are wishing to celebrate for... :D <:-P <:-P <:-P \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Now, when it will be shown????????????!!!!I can't keep still till that day... 8-} 8-} I'm happy that we get to watch the two with a movie that we could understand. I've watch camelia and after it ends, it left me nothing but a headache. I'm sure he would play as the husband but if he did play as the son , for me it would be such a waste as the two has sizzling chemistry... \m/ \m/ No need for santa to give me a present because this is more than enough....Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!I'm blabbering too much, excuse me for my excitement... :D To be paired twice in K-ent is like wishing for a snow on a tropical country... :-B