Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

GITA can you please remind me the title of the SHG-WB hand shake in youtube during MS Kim Hae Suk's premier? Pretty please! Been trying to look for it the whole day. @ days now actually. Thanks alotsa.I mean I saw it before and watched it several time but I want to see it again. Thank you GITA

ria: We SHKers must have an eye for talent then.. :-? When the rest  just see her as some pretty face, We all saw the potential and what she can become. Now look how she has proven herself. She is a force to reckon with, a pretty face that is equipped with acting talent. I think I am in the wrong profession.  :-? I must seek Ms. Park to learn managing stars lesson 101.. ;)) Now, If only that baeksang will seal the deal for all this overwhelming praises she is receiving. It would be like cherry on top from all the hard work she does..Crossing my fingers both hands and feet while praying for this thing to happen...Baeksang ftw!!  \m/

jjeenneeyy: Baeksang is surely our next stop...really hoping to see our SHK grace the red carpet...i really have a feeling shes going to win the best actress award..il be on cloud nine if it happens  8->

Alrite,for all those who want to see the Open city premier reunion of Wonbin and Song hye kyo here goes :D

talking about WB and SHK here are few unseen pics from AIMH..

0b1e4134970a304ed98851c.jpg

8b1fd21b0ef41bd5b5f7155.jpg 

Pic of SSH and SHK... :)

7100a18b87d6277fd384d45.jpg

baidu

jjeenneeyy: I don think it is the PD...hel be wearing glasses if im not mistaken..this must be some crew member..

Came across few videos..sorry if its been posted before

[Y-STAR] Song Hyekyo's pure face

[Y-STAR]The secret of drama 'That winter, the wind blows' popularity

And this video is when SHK won KBS awards for AIMH...She looks adorable :)

credits to the uploaders

Guest Jade1430292491

I voted SHK in the Hallyu Star Popularity Ranking(Kpopdrama)  for 1 week now..Of course ,i am over the clouds since SHK ranks 3rd ,so confident that it would  not take so long  for her grab the top 1 spot and i made a vow that i would vote for her everyday to make that happen..

BUT pitttyyyy meeeee,,,why it takes  soooo loooooong for me to noticed that it is actually the 51-100 bracket so it means SHK ranks 53rd??!!!!! *pupils dilated,heart palpitating in disbelief*....shame on me,,,huhu...so i comfort myself and dare to say,even if SHK would rank the last in whatever popularity ranking ek,ek,,she will and always be my no.1 idol....

Hi all,This is the first time I comment on this thread though I've been lurking and reading it pretty frequently.However, i decided to sign up so that i could emote everyone's post since i can't contribute much to this thread rather than doing so :)But from now on, i will try my best to show up as much as i can to share our love for Hye Kyo unnie, who has always been my fav actress!Regarding the Baeksang Award, tbh, while rooting for Kyo unnie to win, i still feel a little bit insecure as her competition in the best actress category is quite tough, don't u think? :( We have Kim Nam Joo, Lee Bo Young, whose dramas did so well last year that they even gained themselves national statuses. I'm not sure about the judging standards, so i'm a bit afraid if they are based on rating wise and stuff :( But again, thinking about those dramas had been running for months and as family dramas, can i say the actors in those had more time to adapt their characters and suffered less pressure compared with those who acted in mini dramas? I'm not trying to say SHK deserves it better cuz i also love KNJ n LBY, i really just want to say that it'd be indeed fair and deserving if SHK ever won the award. Am i making sense here? Argh..i don't really know :)I wanna see our SHK walk the red carpet so much!!! And since it's an award ceremony, you'll be walking the red carpet only if you are either giving the award or receiving it right? I wish it could be the latter phase in SHK case =)   

hclover96, my dear, you are so awsome. opps, do you know when that voting will finish?  ;))
@khxy, thanks dearie so much :x Now you are very close to her, wish you can see her :* Anyway, enjoy your trip, my friend.
Thanks sis. Kim, your compliment is one of my motivation and make love this thread more :*
Thanks ria19 for awsome updates about Hye Kyo and Won Bin. Becos not seeing you for a long time, I have found you and see you in WB-HK thread :))

Hye Kyo with Mrs. Kim Hae Suk
:\">
294201321847258.gif

She is beautiful every moment :x :x :x :x :x
294201321113367.gif

And with "The God" Won Bin  :)
2942013211416421.gif
gifs by me

Seeing the above pictures of a younger Song Hye kyo suddenly had me wondering whatever happened to the cute little actress (Eun Seo Woo) who played her daughter in Guardian Angel. :-/ Does anyone know if she's still active in the business? :-/

jjeenneeyy: Lol how silly of me...im sorry i misunderstood,i thought u were talkin about the SSH-SHK pic i posted...hence i said he was not the PD...sure enuf,the man in the pic u posted is the director of the 4seasons drama:-)

freshspring: Haha ur welcome dear...thanks to u too for the pics n Gifs :-D

nattan5: hello,a very warm welcome to u here...glad to see ur post...and i understand what u mean...i too feel our girl should win this award,if she doesnt no doubt we all will be disappointed but atleast we can be proud of the fact that she got nominated,also along with other great actresses...so watever the result is,we can still be proud..hoping for the best:-)

anette: your welcomr for the video:)

@freshspring, the site doesn't say when the voting ends, but our SHK has the highest amount of votes across all the categories as of now.

I came across this video while watching Youtube videos of SHK.  Sorry if this has been posted before, but it'll give us a chance to drool admire these fine looking men again :D

cr to lyk2007

My personal favorites are April, May, June, September, October and sweet November :x.  Since this video was made before TWTWB came out, JIS is missing from the list.  He would have fit right in December because December = winter :D

^hclover, thanks for posting the vid..... very nice...... yours and mine same hehee....

rite, the uploader reserves december for oh soo   ;;)

i agree with you ria..... as much as we want her to bag the award, by just being nominated ...... we are proud and happy for her  :)

btw, glad you are back actively !

ria19 said:

^^putriN: Wonbin is considered as Nation's God it seems..heard from my few friends who live there,and also thru many articles...As much as im happy WB is revered,i do feel scared sometimes about the overprotective nature of the Netizens..ur absolutely right,hes like untouchable and so that makes me hesitant to ship Hyekyo and WB as i would like to..cant fathom what the netizens reaction will be if at all theres some news about these two...Phew!!

Guest lionel1430292475

i just watching "A reason to live" and after watching it i only can say one word for the story "DAEBAK"!!,bed tube scene look so real, but SHK had saying she's personality similar with Da-hye in many ways but that makes me scared now. :-SS
Please unnie find someone who can make you laugh, because your last drama and movies is so gloomy and depressing,its like u can smile but u cant laugh.And i hope you will winning Baeksang Award.Amen  [-O<

PutriN: thanks dear...and yeah i agree,WB is kyo's oppa after all :D and even when i think about how friendly WB and kyo are now,i cant help but get amused considering how formal and distant they were during AIMH days...i still laugh out loud whenever i watch the BTS videos of autumn tale of the two of them...they were soo shy,refused to even look at each other in the eye let alone talk...but its cool that they are good friends now...  ;;) 

hclover: thanks for the video...like freshspring im too tempted to choose all the months,but if i had to choose one i would go with Sweet November..no surprises there i know:-P

from baidu...our girl is in the 4th place

e7cd7b899e510fb3cdeb61c.jpg

b812c8fcc3cec3fd6a0ba62.png

Paeksang awards official site link below...just looking at our SHK's pic in the best actress nominees category,gives me goosebumps and such delight :x :x

The site: http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/100sang/

^ ria, so good to see you are back dear and thanks for all goodies..i wanna comment so badly, but didn't find time for it. First, thanks for bringing the comments from The Vault,  i don't agree with everything they said though some of the eps, i wish it could be different and i agree that at times i didn't understand much youngie..but i still love the drama to bits and i'm really happy reading all the praisings and that Kyo's efforts finally recognize...and that's the ultimate wish we all shkers were wishing..i am happy for our beloved Kyo, her efforts and hard work finally paid off  <:-P...and i am esp happy reading my good friend mookie''s comment keke..

Dearie, i think only for pop category we can vote, but not for best acting category which is a good thing and more fair to the candidates. I must say i am not good in voting and i haven't voted for anything for years...it's just not me haha..bianeh chingus, i am lazy. SHK fighting!

hclover96, so many hotties for kyo the whole year...but i am humble, it's enough for me with May, June and November...still my ultimate choice has always been ...ah, it's too obvious and you know which month :P

thanks to all chingus for everything.