Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

woooow!!! this thread is moving so fast...yesterday i left at page 2164 and now it is 2166!! thanks to u dearies for keeping it very much active,very much updated and very much awesome!! sooo many wonderful goodies...you guys are the best  :x 

khxy:you are a gem!!! i enjoyed reading each and every post of yours,thanks a lot for translating all those amazing reviews about our girl..!  :\">

putriN: thanks for the never ending updates on TGM and the awesome pics u posted..loved the family potrait..  ;;)

kim: firstly thanks for the MV dearie...i loveeee it... and also thanks for the news articles and the pics...!!  >:D

freshspring and strawberry: thanks a lot for the pics and video..  :D

TGM still of SHK from baidu:

3b5694eef01f3a29a707b60a9925bc315d607c2d

bbf631adcbef76092c31fb5b2edda3cc7cd99e3a

A lot of good reviews keep pouring in for TGM,it's really good to know that many enjoy the show.Many are praising kyo for her acting eventhough she has little screen time and lines.They also commented on how every woman or rather wife should be just like her.I'll just post some reviews/comments by people who have watched the movie:
"The women in TGM are the highlights.Song Hye Kyo's screen time is too little but she's so elegant and beautiful.Just like jade""Song Hye Kyo's dubbing voice is quite bad,it's quite a pity as it doesn't match her at all""Hye Kyo just need to light a lamp to receive praises""It's all worth it for Kyo to turn down other projects and spent so much time on TGM.Her screen time consists of mostly her expressions and body language,however it's like she has spoken a thousand words.She's so elegant when she's lighting a lamp"
Many also commented on the scene where Mr Ip helped to wash Mrs Ip's feet.They say it's touching.

spoiler:There's one scene whereby Mr and Mrs Ip went to enjoy a theatrical show together,Mr Ip secretly held her hand when watching the show.There we have it,smiling Kyo:)
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2086074478?pn=5 (scroll down to no 130)
source:baidu and weibo
edit:Thanks @ria19 for posting the pics:)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2086074478?pn=5
scroll down to no 132.
(sorry the image i posted earlier is gone)
Mrs Ip waiting for Mr Ip to come home
Btw,Mr&Mrs Ip kissing scene was edited by Wkw.is it bad news?hehe

*sorry for the spoilers
source:baidu and weibo

I agree with ria - this thread keeps moving and moving! There is always something new, and I am so thankful to be able to come here for news, pics, and info especially now about Kyo's role in The Grandmasters. Thank you so much everyone, especially Kim, Putrin, and of course, khxy for providing us with the translations. It takes the Korean media a little while to get the news about The Grandmasters, and even then, they probably would not be as accurate or include the fan reviews and such. It has been mentioned several times, but although her role in the film is small, all of her hard work is certainly coming to light and getting recognized. She should be proud of herself, as we are of her! Looking forward to reading more reviews and translations - khxy, thank you!!

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa can't wait any longer........ 13/2 pali pali !  :D

such an eye candy casts !

edit : genah, sorry dear..... i'm screaming for "that winter"   :P

edit 2 : khxy, i'm about to ask too..... it's bts right ? his concern over something and pass that to kyo..... doesn't look like handkerchief huh  

oh it is......... probably kyo has running nose hehe

exactly,  some kind of cloth..... i hope baidu post that.....

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1911053559?pn=19
For those who missed TWTWB bts,here's the screen caps.
source:baidu
edit:btw @putriN,did you happened to see what was it that JIS gave Kyo?
yes @putriN, a handkerchief?because the background music turned mellow after that :x edit: @putriN yea i guess so too,looks like a lump of cloth though hehe