Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^she sounds so cute...... is she laughing towards the end ? :P

WOWWWEEEE.... i've been reading many times Kyo's character description in TGM...... it's beautiful.

thanks so much khxy for taking the time...... i can foresee you'll be busy in the next few days...... i'm sure it's baidu fans turn tomorrow onwards      :D

will it be too much if you translate the chinese wordings from the teaser 1......  really wish to know what is kyo screaming about   :P

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-_0l8xqyOrg/

hi @putriN,no worries good things are meant to be shared especially when it's about Kyo.I wish i could post all the reviews given by the audience who have watched TGM,they have nothing but praises towards the movie itself,Kyo and all the casts.
Hi @freshspring,i'm not sure when she said this,most prob recorded to greet TGM audience.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-_0l8xqyOrg/
SHK:surely it's tiring,surely it's painful,isn't these a good reason to cry?If you were to make me the target,it is a simple way to get that money.JIS: at that moment,i felt that woman and me are the same.SHK:you continue to accuse me ,bring down my dignity and gloating over my sufferings.Kim Bum:so this is what you've been saying,love

Thanks for link and trans khxy, i love her voice speaking Chinese though i dun understand much, just few words :P
I have read few times of your trans about Kyo's role in TGM.....so beautiful :x : Her efforts has been paid off then. YAY!!  Can't laugh reading "in chinese they write it as whenever husband is not yet home,the house lights won't go off"...kikiki,  if we don't turn off our lights when hubby isn't home now in our modern time, we probably have to pay a sky high for energy bill 6a65c58343039b6076108c37d9959bbed2d1a346

Btw, the SBS broadcast is tomorrow at 8.55 not today though.
Link to watch live tomorrow
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS#

edit: putri, keke...joking!

kim, it's not meant to use electricity..... u have to light the kerosene lamp or candle..... make sure you have enough stocks    :))

edit : yah dearie, just wanna tease you  :D

thanks for the SBS link...... gonna watch tom yeay!..

khxy, thanks.... that's fast, appreciate it much...... can watch it better now keke.....

i like kb's line.....   so this is what you've been saying,love....... awwwwww.......

jis character sounds like pain in the neck to kyo     :P

@khxy: the translated conversation above make me emotional, omg, I like it :) sorry for ask you for the broadcast, I think it's today too, but utkim and you said it would be tomorrow :)
@utkim: that link is the thing that I need, I'm looking for it, thank you so much :)

khxy:Thanks a lot for the voice link fo SHK speaking in chinese.She does sound sweet...like a natural:)

Utkim:my mom always lights a candle at churches and at home (use fake candle lol)when she is praying for some favors or just to thank God for answered prayers.I will definitely light one for SHKs success in all her endeavors.

putriN:the son is so cute and adorable.They do look like a real couple w/ both tender/loving expressions:)Who does the boy look like?

freshspring:these pictures are sooo awesome!!!I love their expressions, where SHK is helping where husband dress up!!So tender and loving look!!!Even if SHK does not speak at all her expressions and body language says it all!!

Beth, i will do it for her then! read some Chinese media, it seems there are quite good reviews for tgm and they praised Kyo a lot, though few scenes, but impressive. They also said WKW's movies, every woman is unique, brilliant. 1 media said TGM leaves Kyo as "a beautiful living beings" :x

khxy, have fun watching the movie dear. Looking forward to read your thoughts about TGM.

I hope all chingus have a great time watching SBS special broadcast...i won't be able to watch it live, please give some reviews hehe

Here is a Beijing news talking about Donnie Yen and Tony Leung as Ip man.. Google translation, but i thot it was quite understandable.

http://roll.sohu.com/20130108/n362783770.shtml

another reviews, seems like TGM is a great one http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2013/01-08/4470028.shtml

Beijing Evening News: Donnie Yen and Tony Leung

In recent years, Ip Man became the inexhaustible treasure trove on the film. Donnie Yen's "Ip Man" won the audience favorite, refined gentleman's martial arts master Ip Man still in the minds of memory, the style of the "great master" Ip Man is necessary in the film applied fist. The two films are real skills, different, Wong Kar-wai proud to say, are not comparable.

"Great master" inspiration also from Bruce Lee's mentor, Ip Man's legendary life story the 1930s Chinese troubled times against the background. The story is not just "Ip Man" film covering the war, family, revenge, desire, love and memory theme. Rather than "Ip Man", a number of complex and profound.

Martial arts now enter into a competitive state. The opposite of the "great master", not only real skill is still a new height in the story connotation. Style, Wong Kar-wai same carrying his specialty, with a variety of secret spices, to thicken the style and taste. Each lens is carved, flowing full of mood and atmosphere, a kung fu film with a texture and fashion style.

Real skill plus the style of Wong Kar-wai's film "great master" gives the impression, not only elegant aesthetic picture soundtrack, story beginnings and ends, quite complete even literary Cavity dialogue, sounds do not feel too awkward. On the contrary, in this movie, the beauty of real skill, feel the unique charm.

Wong Kar-wai said, I have to say that the martial arts, not a tree, not a martial arts capability is still followed, important feelings. A lot of things are in fact the current situation dictates, for example, Zhang Ziyi plays the movie palace two ran off to get the brothers revenge, but went up to the house and the door will say, I respect your brothers, so I do not break your house. Such feelings, I think is the most important. Wong Kar-wai feelings axis, the financial mood, atmosphere and reality in one style to the theme of the "Kung Fu" winner of a deeper problem, "Apart from the last down winner, what?" Kung Fu The connotation of the film elevated to a new height.

Wong Kar-wai kung-fu supplement "height," he says, before Ip Man movie ignores an important place, is this person's life experience magnificent era. In every era, in fact, have a choice, and some people choose the immediate road, some people choose to behind the road. I hope that the movie can bring the audience to positive energy, embodies the beauty of the Chinese people, and let the whole world see the Chinese people in fact beautiful.

Wong Kar-wai's second hope is that the movie kung fu type into their personality and to be innovative. Wong Kar-wai every movie to try a different type of "Chungking Express", "Ashes of Time" and "Happy Together", "In the Mood for Love", etc., are trying innovative breakthroughs stereotypes, as a "great master" kung fu film genre, the road almost all martial arts are gone athletics, this film has the look of a traditional martial arts, any action movie, imagine attack forward, backward imagine defensive, not false strokes sub . Wong Kar-wai the pure real kung fu martial arts films too simple, "great master" breakthrough innovation is not a martial arts.

Style and height with a brand new effort "phase" to the "great master".

Really can't wait 4 TGM in my countries, hope with WKW n players big name some distributors buy and play it in cinema here [-O< really looking forward for cleaning feet scene ˆ⌣ˆ✗¡✗¡✗¡ ˆ⌣ˆ

Hope somebody will posting tonigth interview at You Tube.. [-O< and hope any video news about her is in you tube, to make more easier.. ƮҺªЙк'ς you everyone 4 great goodies..

Hope she can have more contract with much globals endorsements in years 2 come.. Only 1 or 2 is OK as long is a BIG global name (ง'̀⌣'́)ง