Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

hello everybody,thanks for the translated article,she certainly is a goddess.
For those who do not own Kyo's photobook.here's videos of her behind the scenes shoots.I think it's okay to post it up since it was uploaded at youku and baidu
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2037284239
enjoy!!
source as labelled

Hello, everyone! I am back - after not being able to remember my password. Grrr....so annoying, but alas,  I am finally in! Oh, and I am back with something new - Santa came early and brought me a Macbook Air! My very first Mac...hehe <:-P
I also see that our PutriN is back from vacation :D As you can tell, we all missed you, sis!  Hope you enjoyed your vacation :P
I am also here with the latest translated news -
Foreign News Reporters Admire SHK’s Beauty

Actress Song Hye Kyo puts her supreme beauty before her as she is also referred to as “Pyeongchang Goddess.”

Song Hye Kyo attended the opening of premium brand Laneige’s global new product event on the 6th in Gangwon-do at the Holiday Inn Resort Alpensia Pyeongchang.

K-beauty’s greatness was showed off as more than 60 people representing journalists from 9 countries, such as Singapore, China, Hong Kong, etc, gathered for this day’s event. Like ‘Asia’s Goddess,’ Song Hye Kyo was gorgeous. Her body ratio was accentuated as she wore a gray toned dress and posed for photos. Perhaps due to her busy filming schedule, her face and body appeared more slim. Despite the cold, windy weather, her skin is as beautiful as ever

Song Hye Kyo introduced the product by stating, “Laneige White Plus Renew Original Essenceis a whitening essence that will make your skin milky white. It will not just be released in Korea, but in other Asian markets, such as Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, and Singapore, so the expectations are high.

Reporters who attended the event commented, “Song Hye Kyo and Laneige are pushing Korea to become the standard of beauty in Asia. We are counting the number of Song Hye Kyo “wanna-be star” in Asia, including China. Of course, there is also a great interest of Laneige in Korea.”

Song Hye Kyo is now in the middle of filming That Winter, The Wind Blows, which will air February of next year on SBS, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Kim Jin Seok Online News Reporter superjs@joongang.co.kr
Photos= Provided by Laneige

^ thanks khxy and ria :x

I think divashim tweeted this one UAA and Kyo send greetings to someone's wedding? i thot i see Kyo's name and UAA heheh and of cos another pic which made my day keke

A9wXKkECAAAQrWW.jpg

@ divashim

edit: Shanda, riz and me posted at the same time hehe, thanks for all news dearies.
Shanda, congrats for a new Mac, i haven't got used to Mac yet.

^care to enlighten us ?   ;)

thanks everyone for sharing news and pics of our dear girl........

so happy to see she's happy :D

shanda, yes, i'm back  before someone's turn to go on vacation keke....... and your early xmas gift, congrats for owning a macbook....... envy you       ;;)

Kyo very rarely attends events......... but when she did, it's a blast !   <:-P

thanks khxy for the video,shanda for the translated article and msriz for the GIF..!!   :D

kim: ur welcome for the pics dear and thanks to u too for the twitter pic.. and i think i know about the other pic which made ur day..hehe  ;) 

putriN: i agree,wen our girl does attend an event,it sure is a blast!! no wonder the media is totally smitten with her,just like us...she truly is a goddess..like u said she doesnt need to try too hard  :x

there are lots of articles pouring in about the event and hoping to see more english articles too about that!! 

btw jus came across this video..shk attended this show for AIMH.first time im seeing it...i think it is a variety show? not sure thou.. one thing im sure is that we rarely get to see her in these type of shows...very rare! wish she attends more shows like this... newas here it is... 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE0ODQ2NzI=.html 

wooohooooo....... the 1st 3 pics....... that's one smokin' hot babe ! w00t_zps889e301a.gif 

it's not often we see her with that sexy pose........ probably the last..... so savour it....... sweatingbullets_zps898140b0.gif

thanks dearie   :D

ria, most of the articles are repetition......... i guess, the best and detailed one is the one shanda translated....... it looks complete and covers most   :)

^ Hot huh?

Divashim's tweet: 샤넬의 <리틀 블랙 자켓>展@비욘드 갤러리...하루에 1000여명이 넘는 관객이 관람중이라고 합니다! 급기야 넘치는 관객을 다 수용할 수 없어 16일까지 특별 연장한다고 합니다! 꼭 놓치지 말아야 할 전시회!

i think he said that beyond Gallery " The little black jacket"... more than 1,000 people in a day than the audience that is watching! Eventually are not able to accommodate the overflowing audience that extended up to 16 days!

aigoo...i start to follow him step by step huh
:))

More pics
0c2cf60735fae6cd9662a48e0fb30f2443a70f16
aaaae9ef76094b36d2521502a3cc7cd98c109d20
afaf7cdf8db1cb13e1b532fcdd54564e93584b0c
c76716a85edf8db16cf2728b0923dd54574e740c
e0f328d162d9f2d367fc2b00a9ec8a136227cc73
ww baidu

kim: thanks a lot for the pics....they are just s1024-1.gifSmoking hottt indeed!! im loving the 7th pic..wah that look..so mesmerising!!  :\">

looking forward to see more snaps..   ;;)

putriN: ah ur right..! just noticed tat most of them are repetition indeed..:  :)    

here's fanmade TWTWB poster from baidu...posted the rest at the drama thread!!  

7ee815ce36d3d539843c482c3a87e950342ab0da

^wow, their posters keep pouring huh........ it seems baidu fans love their onscreen pairing. thanks ria.

kim, you sounded like divashim tweets' stalker ! but it's ok, as long as it's not him that you stalked   :))

i hope he's not like our dear ms park........ once she noticed that her tweets being monitored, she stopped for quite sometime and now rarely tweets.......... what have we done.....   :P

thanks for her more pics........ i can never get enough of them esp her side profile....... magnificent!   :x

mshk121211a.png

^ putriN, i don't think divashim is like ms Park, he was even replied someone back and i believe he sure does know we monitor him..and he knows it so well..and it's not like he didn't have any better to do than tweeted some random ehh pics, stuffs...ok dear, i better stop here, surely i know not everyone like my bablings :P..try to be a good girl... ;)

dearie, as for ms Park, i didn't do anything, did you ;;) ?

ria, she looks seksi..

36337b82b2b7d0a275090a72cbef76094a369a20
27367e6034a85edf2b50f0cc49540923dc54750c

^i got what you meant   :D

we knew that they know each other for quite sometime...... kyo to divashim is like a sis and a close friend.....  we're very thankful to him for his great care towards her..... i'm sure he knows more    ;)

as for ms park........ i didn't do anything except browsing her tweets and anything abt kyo shared them here  ;;) ......  we can understand her position as Kyo's manager..... she has to be cautious  :P

putriN and kim: hehe u both are cute..i see, some active stalking is goin on in twitter eh? lol...  i wud do tat too,if its the only way to get updates about our girl..gah i wonder if the TWTWB producer,director or some main official has a twitter account so that i can stalk them 24 hours..!    ;))

and thanks a lot for the pics...SHK really looks smoulderingly seksi in all the pics..  wub.gif sweatdrop.gif

kim: remember this pic u posted from dc? we were wondering when it was taken..so i guess this pic is also part of the SC pics, rite? 

Desktop41.jpg

and about TWTWB,to be honest a part of me is actually glad its lowkey..i feel, the lesser hype and lesser attention pre drama airing,the better!! but the other part really screams in frustration coz of the lack of pics or news updates of our drama!! i guess its a 50-50 feeling...i want the team to remain lowkey,as well as release few updates every now and then....crazy me..  :P

putriN, hehehe...you are clean, i'm not  :)). joking dear, we are just delicate fans hehe...like you,  i'm always thankful for Divashim, Ms Park for taking care of Kyo.

ria, oh yes, you are certainly right about the pic..and i hope this is the pic you are looking for , everland filming and i guess it's kyo and insung
1355278410926_1355275718478.jpg
KB dc

edit: read at kb dc that the weather is cold, i hope they take care..looking how thin clothes they wear. Fighting!

putriN:I'm so glad you are back,much as I want you to have an extended vacation,but like what you said,it is hard to stay away fr. this forum.Its the 1st thing I check when I wake up,at break fr.work and my tress reliever after work lol.Thanks for all your hard work,even to the extent of stalking MsPark lol.Where else can we get a legitimate update fr. SHK but through them.I'm thinking she must be busy w/ other stuff concerning SHK,that she has  designated Divashim to do the PR for SHK.

Utkim:keep up w/ your excellent work of following Divashims tweeter.I'm sure he loves (meant) to be followed anyways.The pictures are awesome!How can SHK be so classily sexy at the Chanels event,then so demure and cool  during the Lanieges new product launching?Her attire just enhanced her beauty and did not distract fr. promoting the product.As we can see fr. all these magnificent pictures you got fr. baidu,SHK can give all these sexy divas a run for their money if she wants to:)I love your blabering!Your sense of humor is so refreshing and endearing:)

Ria:I am so happy to watch SHK w/ the cast of AIMH promo TV appearance.I agree w/ your wish of seeing her intermittently on TV shows.Like what you said over exposure is not good either,but then being too low keyed is not good either.Stars needs keep their presence felt otherwise they will be forgotten or fans will transfer their attention to other stars who catches their interest.I will not exchange SHK for any other star  though.She is my one and only star!Nobody can take her place:)The TWTWB  poster pic and MVs are wonderful to watch until we get to see some fr. the production itself.I wa s laughing at your thought/dream of stalking the producer/director of TWTWBs 24h/d.I'm sure you will do this if given the chance lol.

khxy:I'm so grateful for your effort of looking and posting the videos of SHKs Moment behind the book videos.It was so amazing how she has worked w/ diff international famous photographers,been to all those beautiful places and yet she is still very humble and simple.I almost got late fr. work bec of my desire to finish watching those videos,but it is all worth it lol.Thank you so much.INow where can i buy the book and video?

Shanda:You're so awesome!!Thanks for the translations and video of Kyo singing:)I was thinking she could excell in anything she sets her mind or heart  into.I like the sound of her voice,a few voice lessons could help bring it out.Watch out KPOP idols!

Hello to Laila,msriz and Jasan!!!Hope you are all in the best of health this cold season.You all take care!!!

kim: wow yes yes tats certainly the pic im looking for..thanks a lot.. ah our lovely inhye couple...   w00t.gif   :x 

wish we could see their faces thou,but no complaining,so happpy we got to see this!! yess,heard its biting cold,hope they take care,considering its mostly outdoor shooting today!!!  

beth: hi beth,its always lovely reading ur posts! and i agree..our kyo has got versatile look!! be it demure avatar or a sexy one,she can pull it off with ease!! and about stalking TWTWB dir/producer,u are right,il sure do it if given a chance..hehe..  and you too take care!  :)

wendy: yes me too looking forward to see more pics...