Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi everyone! For now we will just settle for this temporary thread of SHK and patiently wait for a much better forum. At least we can still update SHKs activities and latest news about her and her projects. Looking forward for more updates from the eversourceful kyonatics ! Let's keep SHKs thread alive and kicking! 

Thanks soompi for working hard in giving fans a much better forum  can't wait to see the new soompi forum soon and hope the old posts/pages will still be intact and. the new ones will be merged as if no migration of files happened!

just be patient guys , a newer and hopefully better soompi forum is coming our way in a few days and everything will be back in order with pages 1 to 3006 SHK thread pages in the old forum plus the new posts in this temporary thread to be incorporated!

from roem - there's no doubt SHK is always super beautiful! 

ecd5ad1bgw1erk4bsa8mhj20p00irq83.jpg

ecd5ad1bgw1erbzdbbturj20p00igaf7.jpg

looking forward for more updates!

from an article of herworldplus they feature Laneige and K-Beauty Queen SHK!

main-logo-blue.png

Try this Korean lip trend for a V-shaped face, instantly

April 24, 2015 5:45 PM by Eugene Quek

A legit trend stemming straight from just about the biggest K-Beauty brand around, I’m crazy over this hot makeup fad that’s so easy to pull off, it’s almost embarrassing

Try this Korean lip trend for a V-shaped face instantly SONGHYEKYO B_0.png

Wear this, look like K-Beauty queen Song Hye-kyo!

Annyeonghaseyo! It’s barely been a minute since my last sojourn to Seoul, but I’m already hankering for soju, sweet sticky chicken – and super-soft lips everywhere.

Some context: I’m in the fabled capital of facial miracles and fey flower boys to laud Laneige’s latest lip and skin sleeping masks, in an annual press pow-wow the K-Beauty brand calls its Global Beauty Camp.

http://www.herworldplus.com/beauty/updates/try-korean-lip-trend-v-shaped-face-instantly