Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Does anyone watch MAMA 2014?Does anyone watch in YouTube, singers IU&Kim Chang Wan, sing the song 'MEANING OF YOU'? This song in movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE.
Singer IU won few of awards at MAMA 2014 but THE BEST SONG OF THE YEAR go to EYES, NOSES, LIPS(singer Tayeang). One of IU's song MEANING OF YOU has been released.....! Do you beleive....I cry..when hearing song MEANING OF YOU in MAMA event. It bring the MBL's family back in my mind...they holding hands together ...walking and look back w/nice smiles at the end of the movie. 
Watching the MBL in trailers, trying find out who is the male's voice in song MEANING OF YOU....because both IU&?...touched my heart! Watching it again and again...still ...crying....In last few days, watched in YouTube...song MEANING OF YOU, do not beleive that the male's voice is singer/actor Kim Chang Wan who sing with singer IU and casting in drama Worlds Within. One of the viewer let us know Kim Chang Wan is popular singer.  I share in FaceBook, Twitter, Google....everytime and song MEANING OF YOU in MBL is included.
You know what, I found out MBL's son's acting is excellent(after watched full movie). He desevers to be BEST newly/young actor in MBL(do not see any medias mention about him). It is not easily show/act...emotion for a person 80 yrs(out look)...while he still in TEEN(inside)...but he did a very..very good job. 
Miss MBL family! Where are they? Wanting ship MBL's son to my house!Hopely and wishing Song Hye Kyo appear on Korean small screen!Is it seem Kang Dong Won accept new project movie 'Black Priests'?
GREETING SEASON coming.....Christmas and New year..BEST WISH to MBL FAMILY! 

Guest ZhouYunfen

@hclover96 Thank you ! I thought it was a follow up detail. Can't help but get excited about it though movie is yet to confirm particularly on Kyo's side.

Have a nice day @hclover96 and the rest of Kyonatics here !!! :) ♡♡♡

@RoseS, greetings
Agree with you, MPL's Jo Sung Mok (the teen actor) should be this year's "Best Child" awardee. However, afterthey all saw the finished movie, he was taught the areas where he could have improved better. First time acting,AND he did fantastic job in the SGs. Spoke well, like a pro.
*****@Freshspring, greetingsThanks for all your posts, the pictures.This has been Gyo's fav brand of shoes since FH days (wedding scene). Expensive. Christian Louboutin.

You're very welcome @ZhouYunfen :)

Thanks for the full "Star Talk" video, freshspring.  Now I know why SHK said TK is her ideal type.  The host asked her to choose between the 3 male leads in the movie (Huang Xiao Ming, Takeshi Kaneshiro and Tong Da Wei), which one is her ideal type?  She said all 3 are good looking, but since TK is the only one there at the interview, she chose TK.  Everyone laughed when she said that :P

A TV host did an interview with Bowie Lam during the Macau promotions (I wonder if Kyo has an individual interview also).  He posted this on his weibo along with a pic of Kyo:

"Interviewing Bowie.  Saw a very pretty Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo, at the event."

67144b23jw1en7zmnwafbj2268268e81.jpg

Happy to see beautiful photos of SHK for TCs  promo/premiere in Macau courtesy of freshspring and other kyonatics here as well as the utmost efforts of hclover96 and khxy for the translation of SHKs interviews and articles .  Nice to know that SHK knows how to handle C press interviews/questions and funny to hear that she chose TK is her ideal type out of the 3. As always SHKs beauty commands praise how beautiful or pretty she is once they saw her in person!
love to see SHK in Macau promos/events beaming with beautfiul smile! photo-2SB0F9G4NYRUphoto-D97PYNI4B56Ophoto-PAV5TZJ49FY9
SHK stay as happy and beautiful , you will always be loved by your fans!!!

hoping for the success of TC in Macau/Hongkong ! thankful fo dir j woo for casting SHK in TC movie and love the way he praised her , so looking forward for part 2!
photo-MP4A0EJQS07Z
photo-J7ZLMZW76OKO
from k media/nate hot news

HOT 스

오우삼 감독, 송혜교 칭찬 "준비 철저해 NG 적어…고집있다"

기사 이미지

http://news.nate.com/view/20141213n05285?mid=e0102

from twitter:
 Followa5800bbb02bd124f69ef8151e3ae8c98_bigger.soompiVerified account@soompi

“The Crossing” Director John Woo Praises Song Hye Kyo http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/13/the-crossing-director-john-woo-praises-song-hye-kyo/ 

Embedded image permalink

ReplyRetweetFavoriteMore

MUST READ! The news at Hancinema.net, Dec 12, 2014, with the article:
Hallyu's two faces in China?
It talk about Korean celebrities in China(included SHK)Sorry could not post it in here.

class="post-title":x
class="post-title"mdt-logo.png
class="post-title"ENTERTAINMENT | South Korean film star in town for ‘The Crossing I’ premiere

Monday, December 15, 2014 - 3 hours ago

1-Song-3.jpg

Korean superstar Song Hye-kyo

A star in her native South Korea, film actress Song Hye-kyo had to conduct extensive research and often debate her role with film director John Woo before shooting the Chinese movie ‘The Crossing I,” which premiered last Friday at the Venetian Macao.
“I am a Korean actress but this story has a Chinese background, it’s a Chinese movie [and the character is Chinese]. So I had to do a lot of research before shooting, and engage in a lot of discussions with our director. There was a lot of cooperation involved,” she told The Times ahead of the film’s premiere on Friday.
“The Crossing I” is an epic film about war and romance. Directed by John Woo and written by Hui-Ling Wang, the film is inspired by a true event: the sinking of the Taiping ferry in 1949.
The Chinese steamer capsized en route to Taiwan on January 27, 1949 after colliding with another vessel, killing over 1,500 passengers and crew. Taiping was packed with refugees seeking to flee Communism following the Chinese Civil War.
Ms Song revealed that she plays a woman born into a wealthy family, whose fate will be determined by the war. “I am married but my husband leaves [for] the war (…) the movie is based on a true story, it is very rich and [presented] in a very real Chinese style,” she said, adding that it was not too difficult to prepare and portray her character.
Although she did not find it too challenging to play this role, Ms Song stressed that the team had to engage in extensive debate and research to faithfully tell the film’s story. Nevertheless, she acknowledged that she “was very much focused on [her] role before and during shooting.”
“The Crossing I” is the first of a two-part story that follows three couples, who will be inextricably linked by a shared destiny. The second film will be released May 2015 in China.
After the Japanese surrender, communication officer Tong Daqing (Tong Dawei) holds a fake wedding photo with poverty-
stricken Yu Zhen (Zhang Ziyi), who is looking for her lover. Taiwanese doctor Yan Zekun (Takeshi Kaneshiro), on the Japanese payroll, returns home only to realize that his Japanese lover (Masami Nagasawa) has been repatriated. Commander Lei Yifang (Huang Xiaoming) marries a wealthy banker’s daughter Zhou Yufen (Hye-Kyo Song) despite strong objections from her rich family.
“Peace only reigns until the Chinese Civil War breaks out and throws their lives into disarray,” states the film’s synopsis.
A gala premiere and red carpet event took place on Friday at the Venetian Macao ahead of the film’s evening premiere. Among other movie stars, celebrities Song Hye-kyo and Tong Dawei, as well as director John Woo, were in Macau for the premiere.
This was the first time that the Korean actress has visited the territory. Song Hye-kyo said she did not have much time to get to know Macau but found it “a very beautiful and passionate city.”
John Woo is a Hong Kong film director known for blockbuster action movies, including Mission Impossible II, Broken Arrow and Face/Off. In a press conference on Friday, he said that releasing “The Crossing” was “in fact a dream come true.”
‘The Crossing I’ opened last Tuesday in China and it has been dubbed China’s “Titanic.”

http://macaudailytimes.com.mo/entertainment-south-korean-film-star-town-crossing-premiere.html

@MasY i like Kyo's smile on that pic..that's her charm that makes a guy melts.. :-D but when will mr. right would notice that? :-(

thanks @freshspring @rubylia @sunflower91_ for the news,pics,gifs,vids,info's and updates.. ;-) thanks @hclover96 and @khxy for the trans.. ;-)

thanks to all the posts and sharings kyonatics.. ;-) :-D

have a wonderful day ahead everyone.. :-D

News at Hancinema/ Dec 12/2014......Kang Dong Won will cast in up coming Korean movie 'Black Priests' .Very exciting...waiting new news from Song Hye Kyo. Praying........please, Korean drama..drama!