Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@MayaE  :  So Glad You're Love It.  :)>-
@sfc12  : You're Welcome    :)>-
Happy Time  All  About  Song Hye  Kyo  In This Week  :):):)

I notice she glows whenever she is with the chinese team. She looks exceptionally beautiful. She is very relax and at herself. It seems she is very independant, notice Ms Park, Mr, Ms Tran and other regular assistance, all not with her. Thump up to you Ms Kyo, our Goddess.

Translations for Elle magazine article (summarize version)

The shoot was in Beijing and Hye Kyo arrived with blue colored blouse and a Chanel bag.HXM followed soon after bringing 30 cups of coffee,ice cream and a mystery gift for Hye Kyo.
Hye Kyo commented " HXM takes care of others well and a gentleman.He is very polite and will take the initiative to greet me, i think he wants to put me at ease.Maybe he thinks that i am a Korean and unfamiliar with my surroundings. He always asked me 'what do you need? i will help you. If you are not comfortable with anything, i will resolve and deal with it.'
The mystery gift turns out to be a watermelon.Why watermelon? Because to break the ice during their first meeting, HXM asked Hye Kyo what kind of fruit does she like and they both happen to love watermelon.Soon after, they became closer and started to have other interesting conversations.
"He looks cool but after i got to know him he has a very nice temperament and  is willing to take care of ladies,a gentleman.It's really different from what i thought of him previously." said Hye Kyo.
" In reality, she is shy and takes some time to get close to others.This is our first time working together and we can only converse in English.Of course i have the responsibility to make her laugh,talk to her and slowly let her familiarize with the surroundings.She doesn't like crowded place and gets nervous very easily so i always joke with her."
After filming close to a year, their relationships grew closer.Everytime during meal , he would shout hungry in Korean while she would reply in Mandarin 'very hungry' ( er si le!).
Both are Scorpios. do they have similar characters or do they understand each other better?
Both nodded while HXM said " she loves watermelon and she is easily moved" and Hye Kyo chipped in " And easily moved others."
HXM explained " We, Scorpios, are as such.You give me 1, i will give you 2.We will always repay double of what others have given to us.I think both of us are simple, kind hearted and not complicated.Actually we get embarrassed very easily and get nervous when there are a lot of people, not good with words,giving others the impression that we are cold but we don't even know about it."
HXM talked about his character " Lei Yi fang is somewhat similiar to my own in regards to our ideas about love.He is a romantic man, very loyal and will give his all to protect the woman he loves.His strength is the kind that will put a woman at ease." "I think many women will love this kind of strength.I think a man must be strong and romantic. I mean if you go out and let the girl foot the bill, or you can't sacrifice for your partner,or surprise her, what kind of man are you.My love and care towards my girlfriend is given when she doesn't know and  least expected it."
"I always think that  the most important in love or relationship is that the man must assume/undertake responsibilities.Eventhough you are chivalrous, you must be loyal to your woman."
Song Hye Kyo on the other hand thinks that her character is not very far from self and it is somewhat similar to the way of living for traditional Korean women " They only have one husband,till death do us  apart,they are more feminine,careful, won't commit any mistake and always worry.I think they have similarities."
HXM praised Hye Kyo saying " She is more hardworking that what i initially thought.Her Mandarin is not that good but in order for the dubbed voice to match perfectly with her character on screen,she insisted on speaking in Mandarin.This is not easy for her."
A 33 years old Song Hye Kyo, seated in front of me,wearing boots and a long blouse, with a snow like complexion. The crew around couldn't keep their eyes off her, when praised, she smiled shyly. During The Crossing's filming, she did not even watched her performance from the camera during the entire process . ' I am curious what kind of 'Song Hye Kyo' Director Woo depicts on screen."

thanks so much freshspring and ngoc chieu nguyen for the never ending update of SHKs TC movie promo/ events and magazines cover feature, love to see the beautiful pics of SHK and its so wonderful seeing her so happy and feel so relax and comfortable in those events!  thankful also to khxy and hclover96 for giving us more info thru their utmost effort for the translation and to other kyonatics here for their awesome posts and in keeping this SHK thread so alive and kicking, hats off to you all same with SHKs chinese fans who never fails to support all her activities!
so fortunate that i was able to watch The Crossing movie on its grand opening day in Shanghai at Peace Cinema 3D imax last Dec 2 and so happy to know the box office result from its opening date until today and definitely it will generate more viewers this weekend. as for the movie, " though it is in chinese coz there's no screening with english subtitle yet that time  and  just based on its visual, all i can say its definitely a must see movie, so proud of SHK to be part of it, this movie is at par with hollywood's best movies and one can see the best effort of the director and the cinematographer which pave way to showcase the best of its lead stars!. 
just a few scene that i was able to capture on the movie screen coz i was more interested in watching it rather than taking picture , hope kyonatics here can soon watch this awesome film soon  and its best if in 3D!
photo-P8474ZJ2IRQT
movie flyers from peace cinema in shanghai and vieshow cinema in taipeiphoto-UY7HCJE1NGK5
TC movie promo posters at Taipei's train station and at VieShow cinema in Xinyiphoto-LHNPDXMMAP9Z

I hope they feature my TaKyo in a magazine, too!!! I mean together!!! :D Thanks modm for that one spread of pics of TaKyo! =D> My heart went pit-a-pat!:))
On the other hand, HuangKyo are looking fantastic as always!!!:)>-Can't say anything more more about our KYO! She's got beauty and brains!:)>-If you know and love yourself, it does not take a lot of effort to be true to yourself! :-bdSo then it is easier to know and love others!!! Give yourself the chance to love again, KYO!!!:xYou deserve to be loved without conditions!!! Peace!:)>-

Hi fellow Kyonatics! I've finally decided to login again after being a silent lurker all this time due to trouble in browsing using mobile. I just watched the Crossing and...................... I think I prefer the on screen chemistry between TaKyo rather than HuangKyo :D;) not because I'm shipping them or the fact that I grew up watching TK's films ;)) but because I expected to see more moving romantic scenes between HuangKyo.... I personally think Kyo's acting is good

but some scenes were poorly edited for a world class director like John Woo... Oh well maybe it's just me

PS: DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THE MOVIE
Anyway, I can't wait to see Part 2 and hopefully The Crossing continues to be top of the box office! Nitey nite chingus.

very happy to know the box office result of TC from its opening day with more than half % of all movies showing that day and until today , it remained no 1.   definitely SHK is so happy with this outcome, its her 1st ever record breaking box office hit and on a wider market , so thankful for China - from the filmaker/ director/ production people for giving this wonderful opportunity to SHK and from the overwhelming support of her chinese fans, if not for them for sure we will be in drought season here in SHK thread!    from entgroup.cn, TC movie still continues to dominate the box office and hoping for more viewers this weekend!

• Daily Box Office
  • Weekly Box Office12/04/2014
    MovieGrossAdmissions
    80797.jpgThe Crossing : Part 1
    Gross:US$2.28(M)
    Admissions:345149
    Total:US$8.9(M)
    Women Who FlirtUS$1.77(M)323216
    InterstellarUS$0.89(M)155533
    Rise of the LegendUS$0.38(M)59770
    FuryUS$0.3(M)54793
    The Galaxy On The EarthUS$0.19(M)36935
    Penguins of MadagascarUS$0.14(M)24311
    Fleet of TimeUS$0.1(M)13062
    For Love Or MoneyUS$0.08(M)11342
    AutómataUS$0.08(M)16823

happy to see also some news / articles/ blog from Korea featuring the box office success of SHKs TC movie, as always Dispatch do have SHKs good news same with Ystar news 
     201412413173s9dfhks_T5_118810.jpg
    about TC movie showing , aside from mainland China as we all know it will have its regular showing today in Taiwan (hope it did well in the box office too!), and soon it will be release also in Hongkong, Macau, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, not sure with Malaysia and even in Russia.  Most likely it will be release also in the US and Hawaii, but never encountered in any news yet if this will be release in Korea ?????? do you think there will be producers there interested in this film knowing SHK is one of its lead stars or they might be afraid of the backlash of her anti-fans/netizens who might be cooking up another demolition job the moment they saw SHK having much success and attention ??????? its a sad reality that SHK never had a taste of this success in her homeland, they are just contented seeing her in dramas and just wondering also if its the big producers or directors  there that cant give her a role that can be a potential box office hit to think even world renowned Chinese directors really wanted SHK to be in their movie .  anyways , for me this TC movie is another milestone in SHKs career , if Korea cant give her a big break well there's China a much bigger market where she can concentrate and to those anti-fans/netizens who wanted to put her down , see for yourself with the success SHK is reaping nowadays - the 1st Korean actress to have movie box office success , the 1st Korean actress as covergirl of top 5 Chinese beauty/fashion magazines (with 2 this year and another 1 for 2015) and the 1st Korean actress to worked with world renowned Chinese directors and co star with top notch/ a -lister Chinese actor/actress.  
    SHK with her coy smile, ever beautiful as always! 
    001ec979096315e8f93b02.jpg

its nice to know that TC is one of the most highly anticipated movie and included on the list of top 9 must see movies at the SIFF by The Hollywood Reporter but i wasnt happy with the description of SHK on this article, just imagine they labeled SHK as "Korean Starlet"????? HELLO????? do they have a different meaning of "starlet"?????  i wanted to send my violent reaction to that reporter , for their info SHK is NOT a STARLET ,she is an A-lister , top notch , multi awarded talented Korean actress  , it could have been better is they just describe her as Korean goddess or Asia s most beautiful actress. see the article below and for sure kyonatics will be pissed off also !  .  
    The Singapore International Film Festival is back after a two-year break for its 25th anniversary and largest programming lineup to date. Running Dec. 4-14, SGIFF features 147 films from 50 countries, screened across 11 sections. Here's a sampling of some of the highlights.
    The Crossing: Part One (China)
    Director: John Woo
    John Woo returns with the first installment of an epic romantic drama based on the real-life sinking of a steamship in the Taiwan Straits in 1949. The film premiered in China on Dec. 2, but has yet to be released in other markets, so Singapore audiences will get a relatively early look at the action master's latest epic, which has been dubbed the "Chinese Titanic" since Woo announced the project to considerable hype at Cannes in 2008. Assuring that the film will soon be nearly everywhere in the eastern hemisphere, The Crossing features an all-star pan-Asian cast, including China's Zhang Ziyi (who will be present in Singapore to present the film), Korean starlet Song Hye-kyo, Japan's Takeshi Kaneshiro and Magami Nagasawa, not to mention Chinese A-lister Huang Xiaoming.
    Source: The Hollywood ReporterPosted 2 days ago by InfoseekChinaLabels: China Movies .   

from InfoseekChina "Star-Studded Premiere of "The Crossing"The grand opening of the movie “The Crossing – Part 1”, directed by John Woo, was held in Taipei on December 2, 2014

Xiaoming Huang, Hyekyo Song, Takeshi Kaneshiro and other major members of the cast appeared on the red carpet in the cheers and screams of fans, making the venue a replica of the ship “the Pacific”crosing_premiere12.jpeg
crosing_premiere5.jpeg
crosing_premiere4.jpeg
crosing_premiere14.jpeg
crosing_premiere2.jpeg
sad i wasnt able to see this event in Taipei, i could have switch my trip schedule , while SHK is having promos in Shanghai i was in Taipei , but during this event in Taipei , i was already in Shanghai , wwwhaaaa  :(( :((:((  my only consolation , i was able to watch the movie !

Hi sunflower91_ , I really admire your dedication to our dearest and to not failing to miss the premiere of her recent movies everywhere! =D> ^:)^
just to add on your information above, The Crossing has been released in most theaters in Singapore today (not just for SIFF) and yes, it's in English subtitle, so fly over here dear... ;)

Hi hi SusanC, sorry to disappoint but my ship is sailing in different direction than TaKyo though I certainly don't mind to see another TaKyo collaboration in other movies ;) dang! Another major visual shock! :x :P

Btw, I remember in one of the PresCon and MC asked why she didn't take off her clothes to be examined by TK? And she answered because the Director didn't ask/arrange for it......... Apparently......
WARNING!!! major spoiler ahead... Do skip if you don't want to know and want to wait to see the movie yourself

in the movie, Dr. Zu Ken (TK's character) asked for Zhou Yu Fen (SHK) to unbutton her clothes to further examine her chest but then got strong objections from ZYF's families who accompanied her to the doctor so in the end dr. Said its ok no need to open it.

:)) :)) I think if it really happened, the number of TaKyoers will definitely soars high :)) :))

thanks djsong for the info! really wish i could fly there but i already met my qouta for leave of absence with my job for this year , if only the macau premiere falls on a weekend im planning to go there but its a friday (dec 12) wwhhaaa!!!! nice for you  there's already an english subtitle . though the movie have some flaws in some scenes and since its sort of an all star cast , im contented with the exposure of SHK , at least part 1 of this movie featured their love story , how it started but quite "hanging" as  to its ending coz as i know the HXMs "role" died  during that war and the ending of the movie showed the bombing of his quarter where he was there , that final moment before facing their defeat really is so heartbreaking especially during that scene where  he was looking at their wedding photo and imagining SHK on that beautiful paradise with the cute child, HXM is so good also just like SHK , looking forward for part 2 next year , not that sure if SHK and TK will fall for each other , though they have met in part 1 yet they dont have feelings for each other, TK is just a doctor there to check up the condition of SHK , thanks to that snake bite , SHK was able to meet TK  and that sort of a booklet hidden on that painting which SHK saw that serves as a link for TK and MN . anyways , just happy to see SHK doing well in her piano and waltz scene and at least she speaks her lines well  in Mandarin and hopefully  we will see a much better part 2 next year and SHK will still have a good exposure!  
6afb0f0cjw1emxw0l2u6wj20q40hfwj8.jpg

If my memory serves me right, I think I read somewhere upthread that part 2 will be featuring mostly TK. So it's possible that SHK could be his love interest!:D But then again I could be wrong!:DI'm dying to see them in another film if not part 2 of TC!!!Just wishful thinking on my part!:)>-

Sunflower91_ better use the spoiler tags for the movie story parts as some may don't want to know before they see the movie themselves ;) ... Many thanks in advance

yep, I was lucky to be able to fully understand the movie thanks to the subtitles :))
I couldn't agree more to the fact that this movie brings more exposure to SHK. but I wish to see her moooooreee :D:D
btw, don't think part 2 SHK will fall for TK as she already mentioned that Dr and ZYF relationship is good friend not lover =(( unless they decided to surprise us ;);))

We are proud of You KYossiiii...Congratulations The Crossing Team.. and YES,  Korea Entertainment/Showbiz News/ and Korean countrymen, must gives Credit to Song HyeKyo for being part of The Crossing..she deserve it for her hard work..

thank you @freshspring, your never ending post updates about our dearie Kyo serves your Immortal rank as our love for Kyo whose fame is enduring, never to be forgotten/ everlasting... I really enjoysthe flooding Huangkyo photos..atleast for the time being my wishful thinking was satisfied by their good friends relationship together..hahaha and my curiousity on how or what language they (HXM/KYO) used to communicate to each other had been answered.

@khxy,@hclover thanks as always for the trans.. 

@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, rubylia for the BO list updates.. @sunflower91 where have you been lately? busy huh?  (hahaha), good and lucky you are, you already watch The crossing.  thanks for sharing some tidbits about the movie,,and yes i agree with you the MIS USED of the word STARLET in discribing Kyo, the writer must do some research before writing and using a single word to described SHK  or other wise make it simplified as Korean actress to avoid any mis information.