Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Marie Marie

GUYS OUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED. PLEASE VOTE FOR THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS AS THE BEST KOREAN DRAMA OF 2013 on this site http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509 VOTING IS CURRENTLY ONGOING UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR! CURRENTLY, THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS IS AT THE NO. 7 SPOT! PLEASE VOTE COZ EVERY VOTE COUNTS! FOR OUR LOVE TO THE O2 COUPLE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM AND TWTWB

Lets pray together for Philippines situation.

From latest news reports and TV coverage, we all can see that the latest

super Typhoon Haiyan disaster in the Philippines is really very very bad.

Worse than the Typhoon Bopha disaster last December 2012.

More than 1,200 deaths, and vast devastation over a wider area.

Guest deaborj

Thanks genahlim. Indeed Prayers or any form of donation would be very much welcomed by those greatly affected by the super typhoon.

I know my fellow kababayans will be able to get back on their feet to overcome this big trial/challenge in their lives. God is good.

hi gurls, I'm in the lazy mood to work so I did some fanart ^^. It's an intention to satisfy my own joy by doing a photobook and wanna share with you ^^ *crazily out-of-date fangirl* :)) /:) I feel ashamed when seeing many awesome art works of other fans, but this is my first pics for my fantasized couple so I hope it's okay. :DIf I'm post in wrong thread, please tell me. :D
(Anyway, I hope I'm not get fired after all :)) :-ss) 

binkyo.jpg?t=1384160017 binkyo2a.jpg

Guest Marie Marie

LATEST UPDATE :

That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.32% (2,454 votes)

- there is an increment every update. keep it up guys! convince o2 shippers fantards to vote hard! more votes are still needed.

Currently The heirs is has 15,960 votes which is at the top spot far away from 2,454 votes of TWTWB. See the difference. ? Wide marker in between votes.

Let us do our part to exert more for our love to O2 couple! ))) 1 vote/ per day! Let power vote guys! ))

vote on this site: http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

ahh gosh hye kyo new photos in singapore have the same aura the one with laneige cf with hyun bin back in 2009,same hairstyle,same the way she smiles..or im just imagining things???but whatever it is i just want to describe it in one word...BLOOMING!!!!! im entitled in my own opinion right?

@genahlim dearie, I really condolences to Philippines. Heiyan is name of that storm right? I heard that there are more than 10,000 people died of it. Dun know if it's true. I try to monitor information of the storm's damage. Hope and pray for the Philippines every hours, every minutes  [-O<

@ngoc chieu dearest, thanks you so much for Vietnamese version of Elle :x :x :x

^Mexteur, fighting! thanks for the fanarts :x

^Marie Marie dear, many thank for your updates, I will access that website :)

BTS pics in "illusso restaurant" :D
9rWdSFl8zYltoWosh3CIqUrXKF1ctKPcESpiHlPFnfo=s0
3v6-zfRWmXRzxCt8EhOChJeDjOvR_OsiYkdoMgj2mRM=s0
VlXaW-y0pJYItb7Ex5NqJh4hANFuhxG_x0JtRC4yLTk=s0
t72JclFpM3whQiyKoginbqyAFJ0-7n643QUkTD95NNo=s0

02 couple at "De Chocolate Coffee"
-bhxiIQuqj2TDzjX0L7NVZXUlcWcTX8EvIsQ3QcYsqs=s0
2-g_CI2WtJz6xyjr-ZpNemobdZyMxjMx9huFKWe2Cgc=s0
baidu

Kyo for Laneige:
1459106_561633397243540_129362596_n.jpg
Vietnam Laneige FB

The crossing, this post was posted on Oct_30th. The guy in gray suit is Takeshi before his shooting for "the crossing". Those pics are taken in Songjiang District, Shanghai.
ae0b30b1jw1ea2zusbtfnj20a00hsaae.jpg
ae0b30b1jw1ea30qimc4uj20qo0f1abg.jpg
TiA8SMfxGUDgyzrsWdx6Qyc5QMaMWRCg27FYntayJUc=s0
@as tagged

Edit:
Today news: another actress, Wang Lan into the group "The crossing"
http://www.dzwww.com/yule/yulezhuanti/mtcbg/201311/t20131111_9108978.htm

Guest chloebelle

To all my chingus and KYONATICS in Phillipine,Our deepest condolences to all the victims of Haiyan typhoon ....saw the news this morning,how devastating...please be strong and stay safe,Ajja Ajja fighting ! Gbu all

^^ My prayers too all the people in philippines...heartbreaking to hear about the disaster :( Gods please look kindly upon the people on philippines,save them,give strength to the survivers and be merciful..  [-O< 

i hope our fellow kyoers deaborj,jenny and other philippine sisters are doing fine.

Thanks all for the updates :x

l0x8.jpg45qv.jpg

baidu

Song Hye Kyo’s latest photo is an eye-catching

ktxt.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s recent photos in Singapore are revealed.

On November 9th, Song’s entertainment agency official posted on twitter the recent photos of Song Hye Kyo in Singapore.

In photos, Song Hye Kyo attended the Chanel’s Little Black Jacket Event that was held last November 8th in Singapore. She looked elegant wearing a light blue, tweed jacket paired with pearl necklace. In the below photo, she was wearing a pink blouse, resting her chin in one hand while smiling and looking shy on the camera.

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo is currently filming the Chinese movie, ‘The Crossing’ by John Woo. She will also start filming her upcoming Korean movie ‘My Palpitating Life’ to be directed by Lee Jae Yong.

source:dramabucks.com

daeborj, so relief you are fine.

jjeenny, are you okay ? 

our thoughts and prayers to all affected........ be strong.

daeborj, i'm counting down to Kyo's birthday.

thanks freshspring, mexteur, marie marie, chloebelle, ria, cocomhe, jolie and everyone for the   sharings and updates  :)

thanks dearies for the likes :) I'll try more ;))

Jhay Neh Vieh

said: ahh gosh hye kyo new photos in singapore have the same aura the one with laneige cf with hyun bin back in 2009,same hairstyle,same the way she smiles..or im just imagining things???but whatever it is i just want to describe it in one word...BLOOMING!!!!! im entitled in my own opinion right?

Ria and Putrin and to the SHKers here, I'm fine..Thanks guys to the prayers and concerns.What happen here is really heart wrenching. First, it was Thailand then Japan and now Philippines..What is happening to Asia?? :-S News 24/7 showing dead people really breaks my heart. If we can find solace in this catastrophy is that a lot of country is lending their hands and helping. The company I'm working is sending some love too..Hope it eases a bit to the people who were affected.. :-S

Guest deaborj

gud morning chinggus :D

thanks so much for all your sweet thoughts for all of us pinoy songhyekyoers or kyonatics  (kansahamnida)

im safe and well like susea and jjeennyy19. Manila was not directly hit unlike our fellowmen in the southern part of our country which has been left devasted.

Tomorrow I would be volunteering to repack relief goods for those victims because in my own little way, I want to help them. I may not be able to donate thousands or millions, but I know volunteering my time and energy is another form of help I could give/extend to them. 

PS. this is just my hunch - I think Hye Kyo is in Korea because I saw a tweet from Divashim that he just arrived in Incheon. I'm just thinking that maybe Kyo is with him. hehehehe. Again, this is just my thoughts because this is like when he was in Singapore a few days ago.

>putrin - her bday is still 11 days from today right? (hehehe I think it depends on the country we are in). but what's important is to celebrate it no matter what. I wonder how the party being organized by her fans are doing right now? hope there would be a lot of pictures and scoops they can share.

> cocomhe -kansahamnida :D

saranghe chinggus :D

Guest lionel1430292475

[Dispatch = Intern Reporter Kim Hye Won] Actress Song Hye Kyo showed off her incomparable beauty in Singapore.

Song Hye Kyo attended the Chanel The Little Black Jacket Photo Exhibition this past Friday, November 8th (Korea time). Singapore fashion representatives and fans flocked to the day’s event. Song Hye Kyo, who took part in The Little Black Jacket shined bright as the only Korean model present.

The spotlight by far was on Song Hye Kyo. She stood in front of her displayed photograph, which was then followed by a rush of local media interviews. On this same day, fashion director Shim Woo Chan, who accompanied her, conveyed his appreciation in just a few words: “She is marvelous.”

Her fashion was also eye-catching. She wore a gray tweed dress, while showing off elegant charm. The mini dress revealed her elegant legs. From here, the pearl necklace she donned created an alluring atmosphere.

2.jpg
Source:Songhyegyo.net

Guest Marie Marie

aww! TWTWB is at 8th spot and left behind! :( yesterday it was on the 7th place.

as of the moment: That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.29% (3,160 votes)

keep voting guys! convice o2 shippers to leggo votes!

Pls vote for TWTWB AS THE BEST KDRAMA OF 2013! votr here --> http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509

voting for the top 8 will be until Nov 30. next will be voting for the ultimate 1st place for the best kdrama.

1 vote / day could mean a lot to put our beloved O2's krama on top! pls do so guys