Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest evetang

hey guys, I found 3 pictures of SHK with short hair on www.weibo.com/lovehyekyo81I think they take those pix when she filmed 'The Crossing', so someone can bring it here? I don't know how to post a picture @@

^ @evetang, thanks dear Do you mean they are these pics?
idL9R6tg4ls2C.jpg

If those are the pics you have mentioned, I think they are old pics, not be related to "Tai ping lun". Maybe Mr. John Woo won't release images of his heroines so soon ;)

Thanks ss PutriN & ss shanda for lovely posts, Hi hi, That's great to see her clothes :D

@utkim, thanks for the pics.  The video that dear @freshspring posted before is actually footage of Kyo :D.  The actress that posted on weibo saying that she is filming with HXM and Kyo confirmed that the woman in the white dress and long hair is indeed Kyo :D.  The man in the white shirt standing on the left side is HXM.  The actress also said they are all very hot filming, but Kyo is not afraid of the heat.  She is very low-key.  She also said Kyo has good skin and is a natural beauty even with minimal makeup on.  Her chinese is very good.

Source: weibo and baidu

^wow indeed she does it like a pro :x

and with hxm there watching......  8->

seriously can't wait !

thanks kim, hclover and khxy for "The Crossing" updates  :D :D

evetang......... freshspring is correct..... those 3 pics are not new.

woo hoo, thanks for the photos and video of our girl! khxy,  ~ she DOES look like a pro!! I agree!
Kim, you have sharp eyes! You spotted Ms. Translator, too? :D

freshspring, Yep, you are right ~ those photos are old. They are from Worlds Within.  Short hair really suits her well, huh? :x
Thanks putriN for posting the link about The Crossing ^^

^ Shanda, yes dear, my eyes lay only on her :))

Thanks hclover and khxy for the trans...My 1st time to see Kyo dance like that and she is really like a pro kekeke. So good to hear Kyo 's chinese is great...after so many years learning and who knows kyo could be someone's translator next time haha....opsss, i see the warning up there "no spazzing" [-X   :))

Many reports praised Kyo's beauty and her acting in TGM
bywk.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130809n24452

Guest deaborj

Ms shanda,allow me to borrow the pic you've posted.

20130809_1376021565_07764700_1.jpg

> she probably wore the shirt/blouse "Broken Song" -when she was broken hearted a long time ago (coz the shirt looks old & worn out). =(( ( --- it's just my own perception) ...BUT I think she's not broken hearted anymore so she had this donated to the flea market... ;))   ;);))

8msf.jpg

Utkim dearie, I must say you have a very good eyesight as you can still distinguish ms trans from this very blurry pics. I really think I shoud see my eye doctor now. :D

Guest chloebelle

Kamsahamnida Kamsahamnida all seniors for the awesome updates ! Utkim,hclover ,khxy,deaborj,Shanda,putriN,freshspring and all the rest of u....you all are awesome!!!! Wish I could be in the bazaar,would love to share former stuffs of kyo....oooh must been feeling wonderful lollll... Would love to have the beige baseball cap she wore at KARA,guess fits me,so when I walk my 2 doggies,I could feel bit of 'being kyo' lollllllllll .... Aigoooo I must be in LaLa land right now :)) The broken song tshirt looks worn out,it must be kyo's fav tshirt..looks comfy,wouldn't mind to have it and put on frame ( maybe from that namja X_X ) lollll 100% agree guys,she dances like PRO,she must have had lots of practice with Argentinian tango back when she worked for her book Moment Song Hye Kyo.Wven it's not the same dance,but the 'feel' still there .... Now I really can't wait to see the movie,miss kyo so bad!!! Hopefully we will see her real soon.... And oh by the way,there seem like some naughty guys that leak the crossing filming,GUMAPTA :D so we can enjoy her glance again with pics and video... \:D/

class="post-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"Video surfaces of Song Hye Kyo from 13 years ago

By Joanne on August 9, 2013

N2013080802385038301.jpg

Recently on an online community bulletin board, a post titled “Song Hye Kyo 13 Years Ago” along with a video was published. The video shows Song Hye Kyo as an MC from the year 2000 on KBS2′s Music Bank. It’s funny seeing Song Hye Kyo showing off her popular pigtail hairstyle from 13 years ago.

The video shows Song Hye Kyo as an MC from the year 2000 on KBS2′s Music Bank. It’s pretty funny, seeing Song Hye Kyo show off her popular pigtail hairstyle from 13 years ago.

Netizens who came across Song Hye Kyo from 13 years ago commented, “Song Hye Kyo’s look from 13 years ago looks cute,” “Song Hye Kyo from 13 years ago was a goddess even then,” “Song Hye Kyo from 13 years ago is fresh,” “Song Hye Kyo born beauty acknowledged,” “Song Hye Kyo’s look from 13 years ago or now, there’s not much of a difference.”

(via Nate news)

DramaFever

Thanks ss Kim, ss shanda, hclover and khxy for fantastics updates and cute posts of deaborj and chlobelle :x :x

Hi hi, Hye Kyo unnie wear slippers to dance ;)). But HXM looks not tall, right? :D

Here are some pics of "Share your umbrella event":

ibeJvFQKhKnCAN.jpg
ibhmWqnfOjw4A4.png
iDNv8KFyc0X7k.png
izwcCHBMYDQLg.png
iTKLJ1sYdImq6.png
ib0QXwliw06J97.png
ib0akFf8Y0PVnB.png
ibhXb2A1qULZuG.png
ibesO0pTxvDJPb.png
i6TcE5ybNXvLS.png
source: http://blog.naver.com/kimongong?Redirect=Log&logNo=70171658973&from=section

More pics:
ieYd70ih230vM.png
ip0RC1flq48Er.png
iUC8XReMucLnb.png
http://editeurshin.blog.me/90177115379
http://blog.naver.com/suelynnn?Redirect=Log&logNo=190113050&from=section

Edit: Thanks staRiX for the article :x

This is a card of a female staff in "Tai ping lun" crew. She shared these pics on her weibo account and talked something about Child actors: 平安将孩子们接到片场,现又将孩子们安全顺利送到家,四天艰苦拍摄终于结束啦!短短几天剧组生 活,孩子们有哭有笑有苦有甜,让孩子们体验了不一样的团体生活,让其感受到在荧屏看到风光无限的大明星原来在拍摄现场是多么的不容易,也让孩子们通过这次 锻炼更加刻苦学习,珍惜生活来之不易,期待下次合作

ibltEKmGR3DoEA.jpg
iBfzxayOdQpzm.jpg

Actors and the staff. She is the person in the white T-shirt
ixKih3tnZEDNe.jpg
ibtKSxQIoutQ60.jpg
iGn990mhh5WRU.jpg

All these pics were posted on the 8th.

source: http://www.weibo.com/2616628375/A3KXCxOMS?mod=weibotime

Hi @Freshspring, she is the acting teacher for the children and she is the one that saw Hye Kyo previously.
She says " We have safely sent and fetched the children to and fro the filming scenes and their own houses,they have finished 4 days of strenuous filming!.During the course,the children cried&laughed,there's bitterness and sweetness,the children have learnt and experienced the meaning of team work,and it also let me see first hand how much hard work the big stars have to endure and go through beneath the glory of  their fame.Through this, the children will also be motivated to work harder in the future and treasure life as it is,looking forward to future cooperation.

Hello fellow SHKers.. :-h :-*
Just manage to find this vid on tweeter when a fellow fan tweeted it.. Kim sajangnim already posted pictures of it and Khxy already posted a youko link but for some like me who can't load the vid..Here's a youtube vid of it..

video's not mine..credit goes to SongHyeKyo INA...If already posted..my apologies then... :D >:D<
Thank you guys for the continuous update of her latest movie although its so hard in finding them..You guys are awesome.. :-bd Why not apply a job as CIA because you guys can still find a lot of stuffs no matter what ninja moves SHK unni pulls on us.. ;)) Hang on in there..I got a feeling we will be seeing her a lot on the coming months..but who am I kidding anyway?It's always like this.. :>