Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo may be alone in 'The Crossing' but she's definitely not alone in real life. :P

It'd be magical if the movie could wrap up for a debut at the end of the year but I wouldn't bet on it.

Thanks to all the ladies and gents here for the updates! :)

Hic, thanks Kim unnie & jjeennyy sooo... much  ^:)^ I have just edit my post :P I saw that pic about 1 week ago and always watched it everyday. Just wondering if that's her :)) And I finally think that at least If I post it here, I can have nothing to regret :)I was relieved to know the certainly answer from everyone, especially with sincerity and generosity. Kamsamita :x :x

PS: I will be more careful :*

freshspring, it's fine dear :D

According to Lee Hyo Ri's site, we will get to see kyo and LHR on the 9th and the 10th?

[ LEE HYO RI 바자회 with 송혜교, 한혜연 ]

일시 : 9일, 10일 (양일)
시간 : 11시 ~ 19시
장소 : 서울시 강남구 청담동 80-1번지 슈퍼노말

팬 여러분들의 많은 참여 바랍니다.

http://www.lee-hyo-ri.co.kr/board/board_view.asp?brd_idx=884&brd_code=001&page=1

^^ Thanks for the updates freshspring dear and thanks for the info kim dearie :D

To all muslim friends happy ramadan:)

Very eager to see both Hyori and Kyo on the same stage that too for a good cause...Both beautiful,confident and successful women in their respective fields...One is the epitome of beauty and the other epitome of Hotness!! Waah looking forward to it  <:-P

wtla.jpg

Few lovely GIFS from dc :x

w9f.gif

0cc6.gif

79u.gif

4j7.gif

Guest deaborj

good morning chinggus :\">

thank all for your lovely updates :D i'm excited for today (aug9) and tomorrow (aug 10) as we'l get a chance to see our girl again in another event for a good cause. Truly an angel :D

Hope there would be more similar activities in the future bec I think she really likes to attend this kind of events.

I definitely agree w/ you ria19 :D

so guys, i'll be waiting for your updates,pics and videos of the event.  :-B

Actor Jo In-Seong spoke highly of Song Hye-kyo.

He expressed his thoughts about the actress whom he starred in the drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" with.

He said, "She's got beauty, concentration, generosity and professionalism. She is one that can be called the flower of the drama. She's got a dramatic face with all the emotions showing".

When he was asked about the difference in height between them he said, "It made us look even better. My tall height compared to hers gave the public the impression that I was her protector".

He also mentioned his expectations in actor Song Joong-ki. He said, "He is macho compared to the way he looks. He suits the word, 'youth'. I want to help him if I can and see what becomes of him in the future".

Meanwhile, Jo In-Seong's "That Winter, the Wind Blows" is currently a hit in China and was awarded a prize at the 19th Shanghai TV Festival.

Source : www.hancinema.com

hi my fellow shkyoers....... thanks for the fantabulous updates, news, pics and images of our dear girl :x

knowing she might be at the bazaar event..... aren't we excited ? ;;)

isn't it cool to know that kyo is closed to hyori....  :-bd

but hopefully, i'm not bursting the bubble...........

韩英姿style :小英姿带着90后天使般的面孔和60年代传统的造型 今天去和@黄晓明 @宋慧乔 等演员拍戏了。我倍感高兴

weibo

it mentioned, Kyo and HXM are filming today ?  :-/

khxy, hclover......... sos!  :P

Guest deaborj

:(( :(( :((  nooooooooooooooooooh.....oh please,please, no shooting for her today mr john woo. [-O< [-O< [-O< ...have the shooting on Monday or Tuesday but not today and tomorrow. pls,pls,pls

sorry guys I know im overreacting ;)) ...hihihi ;))

putrin sis,i like your new pic :D though I got sad by your news. hope it's not true. [-O<

^hi kamille, currently she is filming "The Crossing"

pics of neither hyori nor kyo but fans.

on the bazaar, flea market...... Fans paralyzed cheongdam-dong...... need police helps to control the traffic    :P

201308091138282610_1.jpg

flea2_zps439cde01.jpg

Source : Newsen, Newsen1

daeborj, thanks dearie......... hopefully it's a false alarm and we get to see her :) :)

Hi @PutriN, sorry to burst the bubble but yes the actress mentioned she will have filming session with Xiao Ming and Kyo. So maybe Ms Park will be there to represent her at the bazaar? :D

^thanks dearie for the confirmation........ i'm happy she's still there and busy filming...... sorry guys    :)>-

can't spot ms park among the crowds yet....... but instead, i spotted kyo's cap among the goods  ;))

flea4_zps45213d60.jpg

flea3_zps850b812f.jpg

credit as labelled

i know the color doesn't match but the brand is....... looks like the one below the black color is the one she's wearing at kara..... it could be both colors are hers   :D :D

Good eye, PutriN! That does look exactly like her hat, but as you stated, just a different color^^ I also noticed the photo below has her name featured on the sign, so I am pretty sure those are all her clothing items as well :D I saw a box that had Hyori's name exclusively labeled on there. I would love to see more items that Hye Kyo donated :x
20130809_1376021565_07764700_1.jpg