Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

For me, Kim Nam-joo and Lee Bo Young are also strong contenders for the Best Actress Award.....but I believe in our girl. I think she can pull an upset if the judging would be really based on the acting itself and not the ratings of the drama. SHK is like the dark horse here.

Hope Ms Park or Divashim can tweet already if SHK will attend or not. Btw, Have we guys checked if KARA has a scheduled service project on May 9? Hope they don't have a schedule so that SHK won't have any reason not to attend Baeksang. Kekekekeke.  :D

2 more days to go before Baeksang! :!!

about the ship bingyo/binkyo....I am confused here are you referring to HB or WB?..., I am sorry but I can never support HB - SHG (not then and for sure not now & future) what after he is being such a coward leaving for military after dropping the bomb and our girl was the one that got all the bullets shot at.

Guest kikay14

it's been a while since I visited soompi and thank you for all the lovely updates ladies!  It so hard for me to click all your awesome posts so I'll just say kamsahamnida to all of you here in my message.
Although I became a fan of JIS too in TWTWB, I really avoided to ship him with SHK because I know a lot of detractors and anti-fans will feast upon SHK's personal life and will create more bad rumors to her and I prefer her to be single as of the time being (or even if she is inlove I hope the paparazzi/gossipers will not discover it).  I just want her to be HAPPY and at PEACE and will fully support her with whatever ship will sail with her.  
I'm here to cheer her for the upcoming Baeksang...hope she wins and I'm praying for it!.
Have a nice day to everyone!  Take care!  and biane for a nonsense post...

Guest realcouplereal

Soleram said: about the ship bingyo/binkyo....I am confused here are you referring to HB or WB?..., I am sorry but I can never support HB - SHG (not then and for sure not now & future) what after he is being such a coward leaving for military after dropping the bomb and our girl was the one that got all the bullets shot at.

KyoRean...I love to see Kyo with Mr Woot Woot keke...it's 1 of my fav pairing too :D

will Kyo be at the award or not ..hmmm.. :-w  ? when she decide for hiding, there is no way to find her :P

waves to kikay14 :D

58594793.jpg

^ ROLFFFFFF  :))   . I wanna to move on with my life too...BUT BUT.....they make me stay still right there like 2 years ago ...so what to do :-??    :))

There aren't any news to tell us whether she will attend the award or not, hopefully we will get some infos tomorrow.

16494745963943078959470.jpg
baidu
92329057083038960416212.png
laneige fb

Guest lovemyJoe

Hello everyone.I have not writed for a long time.Now,I need to find the episode of " ALL IN "(raw)It 's very difficult.I have found one site in Korea.It must register but I don't know Korean.Can someone  help me to register 1 account??? This is link:http://www.btzoa.com/board.php?mode=view&b_id=tdrama&id=150558&page=15Help me!!! T.TThank you very much^^

Guest oh0kyo

lovemyJoe said: Hello everyone.I have not writed for a long time.Now,I need to find the episode of " ALL IN "(raw)It 's very difficult.I have found one site in Korea.It must register but I don't know Korean.Can someone  help me to register 1 account??? This is link:http://www.btzoa.com/board.php?mode=view&b_id=tdrama&id=150558&page=15Help me!!! T.TThank you very much^^

Guest kikay14

utkim said: KyoRean...I love to see Kyo with Mr Woot Woot keke...it's 1 of my fav pairing too :D

will Kyo be at the award or not ..hmmm.. :-w  ? when she decide for hiding, there is no way to find her :P

waves to kikay14 :D

58594793.jpg

sorry if i will quote this picture but our SHK is sooooo damn cute and adorable in this picture!  I want it to be my siggy, but I guess I still need to learn the rules here in soompi lol and I don't know how to create one...poor me I'm so ignorant in this type of things haha.  Miss you @utkim, even @freshspring too.  Saying hello too to all Filipina SHk'ers here, it's so nice to see kababayans here in this thread i think @jjeennyy19 iand @deaborj are few of them!

Now back to being a lurker, need to catch up to those posts I missed...this thread is surely moving too fast even if SHK is MIA!

rite, no news on Kyo's whereabout...... exactly where is she now.... could it be she's in Shanghai meeting JW    :-/

ms park is around since she just tweeted few hrs ago..... i guess Kyo somewhere home  :P 

the Baeksang nominees may have given their attendances to the organiser...... and i believe the winners have been decided too. 

lng130507a_zpse664bcba.jpg

credit as labelled

kim sajangnim: It's okay...Just stay on that ship if you prefer too..I'll surely join you once in a while whenever there are clues and something to spazz about..keke..It's a free country, I mean ship so we can all keep bouncing back and forth.. ;)) :D
I miss unni...No previous photos of her??For an actress who just had her comeback, she sure is good in staying away from the limelight.. :(

Guest evetang

lovemyJoe said: Hello everyone.I have not writed for a long time.Now,I need to find the episode of " ALL IN "(raw)It 's very difficult.I have found one site in Korea.Help me!!! T.T
Thank you very much^^

kikay14, i don't mind to help you how to make a siggy if you want to, a jis-shk siggy perhaps? hehe
how about this one? keke
3c6d55fbb2fb43169483722.jpg
or this
91529822720e0cf3d50846a.jpg

ac4bd11373f08202e861986.jpg
cc11728b4710b9124365ffa.jpg
574e9258d109b3def67fea3.jpg

4ec2d5628535e5ddafc8af8.jpg
dbb44aed2e738bd4628cb86.jpg
060828381f30e9246396966.jpg
Baidu

will we get to see our kyo? and ms hair stylish, please make her hair neat and elegant, no messy hair please [-X
1fd1fd1f4134970a2b7ac14.jpg
78fe1e178a82b90123a1125.jpg

edit: hclover, whoa....Fighting and keep it up dearie :))

Speaking of ships, I currently have four in my shipyard :D

6e2100808Cinestarthechan008.jpg
the "god"

hyun_bin__song_hye_kyo-200907011759232.j
that man

Jo-In-Sung-That-Winter-The-Wind-Blows-Fa
the oppa in red pants

song.jpg
Mr. Richie Rich

I figure the more ships I have, the higher the chance of one hitting the jackpot :P.  I don't care which ship it is, I just hope for one to set sail smoothly and dock safely :-w :)>-