Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

thanks for the pics..

Ah! Can't wait for their pic together! haha..

HJN posters out! She looks so elegant in the black hanbok. I prefer Hye Kyo unnie's. That red lipstick doesn't really appeal to me. But I have to watch both to compare... But nevertheless, her real pic in hanbok exceeds my expectations!!!!!! thanks for sharing.

Guest jgabriel2005

can't help but notice that there are many people in the hye kyo and rain thread. everyone seems to be waiting for their pics in china.

Whoa soooo many people in both this thread and Bi's thread....amazing.......I'm guessing everyone's waiting for more news and pictures about their arrival. It's amazing how even after 2, 3 years that this couple is still generating so much interest (of course they're lovely individuals on their own too).

It's been quite a while since I've posted here (I keep coming and disappearing, hehe...)....welcome all new members and a big hello to all the old SHKers. Hope you guys had a nice Valentine's Day...whether you're attached or not. =D I'm really very happy to see a lot of older SHKers just as active......I missed you guys!

I must say....those posters of SHK as Hwang Jini really exceeded my expectations. I mean, I know she was gonna look great, but I LOOOOVVEEE her looks in the posters.....soo alluring. I'm definitely loving the stark contrasts between Ha Ji Won and SHK's posters........I'm really glad these 2 very talented actresses have taken up this challenging role. *goes back to look at posters while waiting for new pictures......I think I should be doing hw.....*

Whoa that baidu thread moves so incredibly fast........it's like they're posting every second or something, amazing. Too bad there's no real pictures yet......but I guess it's good to see the threads moving so fast. =D

It's amazing how even after 2, 3 years that this couple is still generating so much interest (of course they're lovely individuals on their own too).

i agree...even after almost three years, the hype is still as fresh and strong as if FH is currently airing or just finished

goes to show how much power these two have together :rolleyes:

i don't think i can go to sleep until i see at least one glimpse of them two :D

Guest soutsada7

^^wahhh, can't wait to see more pix! thanks for all the updates peeps :w00t:

Emerald Snow: miss you so much, welcome back :huggles: anyway, same exact feeling I felt about our shg's poster pix for hwangjini :P

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!

Guest honey_ping

Now I can see those pictures but still no pics of our favorite duo...........anyway, thanks for all these updates. Everyone is just so reliable! :rolleyes: