Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Even in Hollywood between male n female paid rate become a probs too.. the paid rate between Hollywood n SK standards may differ,cz maybe Hollywood has been seen as a standard of achievement all these long so,of course the rate of their celebrities is different from other countries,who knows?n I don't know if they play in Hollywood movie,their paid rate increasing or not..

N that payments only in dramas,not when they play movies, usually they paid more higher when they are in a movies,right?or no?

In Hollywood actress who are paid the most are actress like Ellen Pompeo who is earning 20 million person season. Actress who are playing for a very long time in a tv show are paying the most like Mariska Hargitay on SUV. After yeah there is a big gap betwen male and femal. I know that a bad actir like Stephen Amell a B or C lister is paying 250 000$ per ep of Heels on startz while it is was the 1st season and it only had 8 ep. 

I think network in US may have more money to give to production than in Korea. It is why Korean actors are paid less than US/Canadian actors.

Brand reputation. No 6 for SHK

I hope everyone doing ok because i am completely exhausted. Such a bad week with all the chaos happened in the fandom, hates and criticism we are facing all over internet. I'm feeling very tired, i can't even imagined how Kyo have to go thru this for years. Everytime she have a new project the same things happen. She becoming a regular target for media and netizen to throw all their hatred and now not only knetizen even international fans join forces. Why need to compare and bring down others just to make your bias looks better. Just why. Worst things i just read Kyo korea fandom are now demanding/sueing UAA? Is that really happened? I'm not sure if that will bring any good for Kyo and her images and drama promotions now. I understand the frustration but deep down I just don't think it's a good idea. Or if there something malicious rumours spread in Korea that we didn't know? Sighh excuse me for my ranting here. I really need to scream it out

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I do not follow Kdrama or K industry for longtime enought to know and understand how it works.

However, even if I really get her fans being angry. I am not sure it is useful to sue her agency. HEr agency is not big like YG or MS, they do even have social media. They only have 4 actors/actresses. They are a quiet agency. We do not know how they work. Probably her fans in Korean know more if they are suing them. The problem is you will sue 1 hater... but 10 new will appear. I get that most of her fans are from her generation or older (I know there are younger people too lol), I do think 40 years old people should know how internet work. It is had to caught people, especially because those people lot of them are not even in Korea. It is faster to close your account and open a new one to spread hate than to make a lawsuit.

It is been more than 10 years, she is with this agency, she knows know well how it is work. If she is staying under this agency, she must be fine with it.  She said herself that she does not pay attention anymore to what people said. She probably know it is a lost cause to be after those people and it is a lot of energy for just a little result. If someone has to do something it is more company like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram or other website, they are the one letting people opening their account to post insult, hate, racism, p...... We all know SNS and website does nothing because they are making money. 

Unfortunatly Internet is a vast world woth a lot of masked idiots...

• Like 3