Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@daisyflowers The number of Jung HoYeon's Follwers is growing fast :astonished: . I think she gained 2 millions followers in 1 or 2 days. From a website she is like gaining 10 000 followers in 5 min.

May be it is will grow with NWBU promo and when it will air. To gain fast you need to post more. Jung HoYeon is taking advantage of Squid Game being on Netflix and being successfull worldwise too. Part of the cast will even go to a TV show in US. I do not thing there was a Korean cast or even actor invited one day in this tv show lol. I will be not surprise if the Ellen SHow invite them too. 

Squid Game is about to be the biggest Netflix original or already is. So happy for the cast. Netflix has been investing in Korean dramas for awhile now. Looking at the rest of their lineup. They have many more successes to come. 

SHK followers will go up with NWBU. She gained followers during the hiatus with just photoshoots. 

@daisyflowers I agree with you. I saw the trailer of Helbound,  I think this is going too be a success to. I am happy for Korean people too. For a long time ppl outside of Korea mocked those Drama because of how they played, but those drama are better than some american one or Soap Opera. They are so creative. Squid Game is the best exemple.

I hope one day SHK will do a Drama for Netflix. 

It just depends before SG the biggest Netflix show was Bridgerton. That was full of romance and drama. The great thing about Netflix is that the platform reaches so many people. Kdramas before would still do well outside of SK but it needed to be broadcast on TV, or if streamed it still couldn't match Netflix subscriber count, or watched on illegal sites. 

Yes, I hope SHK does a Netflix project or at least more of her work becomes available in all regions. Only one of her dramas is available where I live. 

Oh I see. I do not have Netflix. I tought their biggest show was La Casa Del Papel or Ozark lol I know in Europe SK drama are only invalable on Netflix or Viki  (And not everything now is available, especially without their Viki pass) I think. At least in my country. 

It is shame they chose Viu for NWBU, even if I understand they choose it for money

The Glory would have fit perfectly on Netflix but from what I saw it will be on TVN like Encounter.  MAy be the 3rd drama will be.

Tbh, I don't know how all that works out with Netflix picking which shows to stream. I know they have/had a deal with Studio Dragon & they stream many TVN shows. I don't know if it's a production thing or a network thing. Netflix has really invested in their original programming tho. 

It would be cool if The Glory was on Netflix. For me it's still the most user friendly for streaming. 

10 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

Tbh, I don't know how all that works out with Netflix picking which shows to stream. I know they have/had a deal with Studio Dragon & they stream many TVN shows. I don't know if it's a production thing or a network thing. Netflix has really invested in their original programming tho. 

It would be cool if The Glory was on Netflix. For me it's still the most user friendly for streaming. 

The Glory is under Studio Dragon Production if i am right.

18 hours ago, Pitchoum said:

@daisyflowers The number of Jung HoYeon's Follwers is growing fast :astonished: . I think she gained 2 millions followers in 1 or 2 days. From a website she is like gaining 10 000 followers in 5 min.

May be it is will grow with NWBU promo and when it will air. To gain fast you need to post more. Jung HoYeon is taking advantage of Squid Game being on Netflix and being successfull worldwise too. Part of the cast will even go to a TV show in US. I do not thing there was a Korean cast or even actor invited one day in this tv show lol. I will be not surprise if the Ellen SHow invite them too. 

In the Philippines we have Charice who was invited back then in Ellen Show, she was so popular back then.

On 10/2/2021 at 7:25 PM, caileysmileyyy said:

And also her Soompi thread alone, she has reached 15 million views recently:coolshades:

can't wait for NWBU to be air soon...come November next month:issohappy:

• Like 1

'Jihe-jung' Song Hye-kyo X Jang Ki-yong, two-shot finally released.. Already dazzling chemistry

Enter 2021.10.05. 9:33 am
[Herald POP = Reporter Jihye Kim]
202110050931589105371_20211005093224_01_20211005093313005.jpg?type=w430view original
'Now, We're Breaking Up' Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong's greatest melodrama begins.
SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' (play Jane/Director Lee Gil-bok/Creator Line & Kang Eun-kyung/Producer Samhwa Networks/hereinafter 'Jihe-jung'), which will be aired for the first time in November 2021, writes 'Farewell' and writes 'Love'. It's sweet, salty, spicy, sour, bittersweet farewell actual. Writer Jane of 'Misty' and director Lee Gil-bok of 'Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2' collaborated, and Line & Eun-kyung Kang, creators of 'Misty' and 'The World of the Married', participated, raising expectations. The decisive factor in 'Ji He-jung' as the most anticipated work in the second half of 2021 is the meeting between Song Hye-kyo (Ha Young-eun) and Jang Ki-yong (Yoon Jae-guk). Actor Song Hye-kyo, who made 'Song Hye-kyo's Melody' into a genre based on delicate emotional performances, and Jang Ki-yong, who draws viewers' empathy with his charming eyes and voice. This is because two actors with a shining presence met through 'romance', which can best show the charms of the two actors.
Meanwhile, on October 5th, Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong's two-shots, who will complete the melodrama of 'Jihe-jung', were finally released. Two people fixed their gazes on each other in the crowd, and two people with one umbrella in the rain. Just by looking at each other, the two actors who showed various emotions of love, such as excitement and affection, are admired.
Above all, the harmony of Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong makes the hearts of the viewers flutter. I wonder how attractive the chemistry of the two actors, who shined like this even in the stills that captured the moment, will be attractive in this drama. This is why many viewers look forward to the birth of a 'best visual chemistry couple' even before the broadcast.
Two dazzlingly beautiful actors met. Through 'Jihejung', the two actors will portray 'love', the most beautiful emotion that humans can feel and also the most stormy emotion. The love story of Song Hye-kyo and Jang Ki-yong, which will be as shiny as the two-shots released, SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Now, We're Breaking Up' will be broadcasted for the first time in November following 'Wonder Woman'.
Photo courtesy of Samhwa Networks

Jihye Kim popnews@heraldcorp.com....source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003483130

money today 
subscribe

Song Hye-kyo's 'necessities'... 4.3 million sold in 5 months

Enter 2021.10.05. 9:11 am
 Modified 2021.10.05. 9:12 am
[Amore Vital Beauty Super Collagen Essence, cumulative sales exceeded 4.3 million ampoules]

0004652227_001_20211005091203808.jpg?type=w430view original
'Super Collagen Essence' of Amorepacific's representative inner beauty brand Vital Beauty surpassed 4.3 million units in sales in five months , establishing itself as a 'trend collagen'. Among consumers, it is known as the 'top star actress's skin care routine (steps)' and is riding word of mouth.
According to Vital Beauty on the 5th, Super Collagen Essence surpassed 4.3 million in sales in five months after the renewal was released in April . The sales of the entire Vital Beauty Super Collagen line are showing rapid growth, increasing about 92 % compared to the previous year .
'Super Collagen Essence', the representative product of Vital Beauty Super Collagen, is an ampoule-type collagen to drink. It is quickly absorbed into the tired skin and replenishes insufficient collagen, and it can help to fundamentally improve dryness and tightness. Super Collagen Essence was ranked first in the collagen category of the beauty review platform 'Glow Pick' for 20 consecutive weeks after launch and was inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Recently, from the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Vital Beauty 'Super Collagen Essence' has been recognized as a new functional product that not only moisturizes the skin but also 'can help maintain skin health from UV-induced skin damage', positioning it as a representative product in the collagen market. hardened
Vital Beauty 'Super Collagen Essence'Collagen enzyme degrading peptide', selenium, and biotin. Through an actual human application test, the results of improvement of skin elasticity, moisture, and roughness were confirmed. It contains hyaluronic acid, elastin, ceramide, which are essential components of the skin, and vitamin C that helps collagen synthesis, actively replenishing nutrients necessary for healthy skin composition.
A Vital Beauty official said, "Super Collagen Essence is the first health functional food collagen in Korea that has been officially recognized by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety for its effects on the skin through rigorous human test results. It is a product that will help you maintain it.”

By Oh Jeong-eun (agentlittle@mt.co.kr)                   source credit @https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/008/0004652227?sid=103

• Wiggle 1

Jang Ki Yong And Song Hye Kyo Make A Breathtaking Couple As They Lock Eyes In Upcoming Romance Drama

Jang Ki Yong And Song Hye Kyo Make A Breathtaking Couple As They Lock Eyes In Upcoming Romance Drama

Oct 5, 2021
by S. Nam

Upcoming drama “Now, We Are Breaking Up” (literal title) released its first glimpse of Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong!

The highly-anticipated drama will highlight the many different flavors of love and break ups. Song Hye Kyo plays Ha Young Eun, a manager of the design team at a fashion label who is also a trendy and intelligent realist. Jang Ki Yong plays Yoon Jae Guk, a wealthy and popular freelancer photographer who has both brains and looks.

With viewers increasingly looking forward to Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong’s romantic chemistry, the drama released its first set of stills of the two actors. In the preview, Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk fix their gazes on each other as the busy crowd disappears behind them. Another still captures the two of them standing together beneath a single umbrella in the pouring rain. Just by locking eyes, Ha Young Eun and Yoon Jae Guk convey the various feelings of love such as heart-fluttering excitement and affection.

Spoiler

Jang-Ki-Yong-Song-Hye-Kyo.jpg

Already, the stills of Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong are making viewers’ hearts flutter nonstop with anticipation for Song Hye Kyo’s nuanced portrayal of emotions and Jang Ki Yong’s captivating voice and gaze. “Now, We Are Breaking Up” will capture the actors portraying the emotion of love, which is simultaneously beautiful and storm-like.

Jang-Ki-Yong-Song-Hye-Kyo-2.jpg

The upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Now, We Are Breaking Up” will premiere in November following the conclusion of “One the Woman.”

In the meantime, watch Song Hye Kyo in “Encounter“:                                                         source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1491895wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-song-hye-kyo-make-a-breathtaking-couple-as-they-lock-eyes-in-upcoming-romance-drama

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ tweets in one post! Thanks!
  • Thanks 1

SBS really?its so ridiculous for them not making any progress for promotion..we already saw the still photos..even snowdrop already have their poster,n they will air in December!!!!

Yeah I already think the glory will take part on Netflix cz its only 8 episode..hope for the best with SHK dramas, fighting!!!!

@daisyflowers Me too, but I was surprise it was on TvN while it is only 8 episodes, and it fit more with Netflix. After it is just a rumor. For now, except SHK casting, there is nothing confirmed. I wonder if they are waiting for winter to come to begin to shoot. I know the director is still busy with the drama he worked on, but I am still surprise there is not announcement for the cast. I saw SHK begun to follow few new people on IG...I do not know if it is people who will work on The Glory.

@redbeanbuns It is funny they dropped it, just after Coupang Play dropped One Ordinary day still cut. It was the same with the script reading. But at least One Ordinary Day has their poster and trailer been dropped.

For now, SBS is mostly promoting One The Woman and and Red Sky on their IG and Twitter.