Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

11 hours ago, cezigaya said:

Just curious do you think SHK has past relationship with yoo ah in? 

dear that's not true her past relationship is Hyun Bin and my goodness she treated Yoo Ah In as her younger brother she is also have an undying issue with  Kang Dong Won all of that is false issue....so don't believe that and beside YAI have a long time gf and she is also acctress and friend of SHK.

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:02 PM, daisybella said:

Hi I'm new here.. Name Christine ..huge fan of SHK since Autumn in my heart. She was beautiful at daesksang award. I was so disppointed at those jury's decision. My 80th years old grandma was so mad when the winner isn't SHK. So funny she want me  to help her write letter to them lol .

On 7/24/2016 at 8:50 AM, daisybella said:    Woohoo yang mi the winner :)))))

hi Christine aka daisybella! just a month ago you joined SHK forum broadcasting yourself a "huge fan" of SHK since AIMH and now your latest post glorify your own true goddess and you seem to be that ecstatic that she won the 2nd round , well no problem with that if SHK ranks only 2nd , but your post is not really related to SHK , hope moderators will flag you down for your inappropriate post in SHK thread or if you want can create your own forum for your goddess so you can freely praise your goddess without annoying other fans.  you must take note also that its not yet the final round don't rejoice too much you'll never know who will be the ultimate Goddess of Asia on the final round! we gladly welcome you then but please have a little respect to SHK fans !

true fans here in this thread only have SHK as the ultimate Goddess of Asia

83daaf12gw1f65vz6axo7j20l10kv77h.jpg

83daaf12gw1f65vz6w0e2j20ku0m6q55.jpg

better behave dear , ill be watching you

8e669d5ejw1f65zjk8lvaj20b90hnab4.jpg

credit:as labeled/weibo

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, sunflower91_ said:

hi Christine aka daisybella! just a month ago you joined SHK forum broadcasting yourself a "huge fan" of SHK since AIMH and now your latest posts glorify your own true goddess and you seem to be that ecstatic that she won the 2nd round , well no problem with that if SHK ranks only 2nd , but your post is not really related to SHK , hope moderators will flag you down for your inappropriate post in SHK thread or if you want can create your own forum for your goddess so you can freely praise your goddess without annoying other fans.  you must take note also that its not yet the final round don't rejoice too much you'll never know who will be the ultimate Goddess of Asia on the final round! we gladly welcome you then but please have a little respect to SHK fans !

true fans here in this thread only have SHK as the ultimate Goddess of Asia

Sunbae, this is so not right. I already reported that person. I don't know why the mods aren't taking her posts down or reminding her about the rules. That person instigates fan wars and indirectly bashing Kyo. She should be ignored but at the same time should not be tolerated. 

Kyo eonnie might not win, it doesn't matter coz to us, and obviously to many people, She is the ultimate Goddess of Asia. 

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

SHKdc

• Like 9

Thank you sunflower91 and crixa for bringing this issue to the mods attention! I have been following this person's posts and in fact, to my

knowledge, this was her 5th post unrelated to SHK. She was not bad-mouthing SHK, but the fact that she was "promoting" someone else,

I thought it was not proper! I have little knowledge on how to deal with this issue and it made me so frustrated!

I did not know who to turn to, which button to push etc!

Pardon my ignorance, not a technical person here!  Embarrassed1Anyway, so glad it was dealt with! Thanks, mod! Appreciate it!

Ok, breath.....and vote! All is well!

• Like 9

Song Hye Kyo Goddess Indeed.....cttro                                                                                                                                                                                                         13620728_1654389118213485_56440458428101 13731685_1654089414910122_88783235192234 13775952_1653368351648895_22001628498971 13266034_1725623014368629_27573558989330

• Like 18

11 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

Exactly! You see, Imhacel, this is this person's 5 posts not in support of Song Hye Kyo! Why is this tolerated?  shrug 

this person invading to our page is definitely a troll teasing us becoz her idol win this time so who care if our queen did not win in the second round and she don't need any polls to prove how she is famous and beautiful she is,so chill guys we are a respectful person and very decent one so beat it guys.....

• Like 5

7 hours ago, esophageal14 said:

Thank you sunflower91 and crixa for bringing this issue to the mods attention! I have been following this person's posts and in fact, to my

knowledge, this was her 5th post unrelated to SHK. She was not bad-mouthing SHK, but the fact that she was "promoting" someone else,

I thought it was not proper! I have little knowledge on how to deal with this issue and it made me so frustrated!

That person wasn't bad mouthing Kyo per se, but that person was indirectly bashing her by deliberately posting in Kyo's thread her non-support and promoting another actress. Good thing the mods took care of it already. :)

the ultimate Goddess of Asia :wub:

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

SHKdc

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-kyo looks exquisite in a black see-through dress

2016/07/22

photo748855.jpg

Song Hye-kyo showed off her gorgeous presence.

On July 22nd, Song Hye-kyo attended an opening event for a luxury clothing brand in Hong Kong. The mesmerizing actress captured the hearts of people in Hong Kong.

Her aura was exceptional. She looks enthralling in the elegant black dress with the chiffon see-through details on the chest.

She looks like a goddess with the long wavy hair, smoky eye makeup and red lips.

After the much successful drama, KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun', Song Hye-kyo is reviewing her options for her next appearance.

photo748856.jpg

photo748857.jpg

photo748858.jpg

photo748859.jpg

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/55...

11 hours ago, crixa said:

indirectly bashing her by deliberately posting in Kyo's thread her non-support and promoting another actress. Good thing the mods took care of it already. :)

True, it's like subtle way of thrashing! Well, it's all good! The air is much thinner now!

Let's smile and vote for the goddess of them all! loveshower

I am missing her already! I wish she would do films next with veteran actors! I could only wish! imwaiting

• Like 6