Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/08/04/descendants-sun-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-reunite-dvd-commentary/

http://en.yibada.com/articles/147750/20160802/descendants-of-the-sun-director-s-cut-dvd-coming-soon-with-commentary-from-4-stars.htm

‘Descendants of the Sun’ Director’s Cut DVD Coming Soon with Commentary from 4 Stars

Vittorio Hernandez | Aug 02, 2016 10:29 AM EDT

Descendants of the Sun Stars

Descendants of the Sun Stars (Photo : KBS 2TV)

SONG HYE KYO#1, natural beautiful 2014            http://dailyview.tw/Daily/2014/08/31

NO.1 SHK

6354491143444676392063704.jpg

SONG HYE KYO#1      http://dailyview.tw/Daily/2016/08/02

SHK
No.1 Kyo

Actually it was Song Hye Kyo, this year's list of men and women really are God Song Song couple contracted ah! Since the goddess championship no suspense, we'll look at Joe's sister goddess deeds fill fill forum now! From the sitcom "wind Obstetrics and Gynecology" emerge in 2000, the show "Endless Love" and Song Seung Heon's tragic love in the smash hit that year, is one of the classic works of Korean. Then Joe sister with "Hotelier", "ALL IN Declaration of love", "Full House" and other Korean laid goddess throne. Small screen after an absence of two years, again took a role in "The Sun descendants", won one fell swoop goddess championship standings, only say ginger or the old lady goddess indeed the goddess ah! Let us also look forward to continue her work there will be more of it!

Source Image: beautyblog

a40867ff-9be8-4347-a549-d8d6a36402b2.jpg
Source Image: SHE
  8e75457e-82a1-4e1d-ac5b-1c7ee2a0ab72.jpg
Source Image: J.ESTINA

On 8/3/2016 at 7:18 AM, sunflower91_ said:

hi fresia! try to close and re-open the link (check out other link from other sources like from IG,FB ) , so far in my case I can vote non-stop and when the link closes back to yahoo or google I will open the voting link again and I can vote again !

@sunflower91 sorry for cutting your post. Thank you fir the information abkut the voting.

Guest RoseS

-SONG HYE KYO who desevers, 2016 ASIA GODDESS. Vote:thumbsup:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3378915/current-standings-for-the-next-goddess-of-asia-song-hye-kyo-has-real-chance-descendants-of-asia-cast-reunites/

-If have a chance, surely will visit :heart:

http://www.thejakartapost.com/travel/2016/07/28/k-drama-fans-can-now-tour-descendants-of-the-sun-filming-locations.html

-Very exciting waiting for DVD, miss Descendants of the Sun:heartbreak:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/02/descendants-sun-cast-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-reunite-record-dvd-commentary/

“Descendants Of The Sun” Cast Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, And More Reunite To Record DVD Commentary

On August 2, KBS shared a photo of the cast in a recording booth for the commentary.

kbs dots

The DVD will also include unreleased scenes, interviews, and music videos, and is slated to be released in November.

Source (1)

good morning guys have a blessed and safe day a head. guys pls power vote we need to be alert tom is the deadline full force for our goddess to win this 3rd round guys pls vote vote vote......Power votes guys!! Fans of SHK's opponents are having a mass voting right now!!!                                13903202_1417740538239605_57904786616180

• Like 3

Morning chingus. Thank you for lovely updates. And Thank you for keep reminding about the goddess vote as well. I noticed the votes is  descending during weekend. Last round ended on saturday 23/7 and we lost at very slim votes I believed. So let us give full forces this time. Kyo deserve the goddess title.

Kyonatics fighting!

• Like 3

Guest RoseS
SHK's IG updated

safe_image.php?d=AQC0aiyXA_l_GRa2&w=476&

Vote, in past, lately evening, 11PM(US time) through early AM(next day), MOST SHK's votes move slowly or move 'fast' but others move 'faster'/very fast :w00t:What time in other nations? US=night/Asias=morning? 

If having power, will 'pump' for SHK more than 10 thousands votes = August 5 @AM(China and others?). End of vote@August 6 PM(China). Competition, so high=few thousands votes=worth NOTHING if others at their HOT time!  

Trying many days, vote early AM(US times: 2, 3, 4=after noon of others) but MOST, must gave up because ......eyes could not open:sleeping:

Song Hye Kyo 

Guest RoseS

Good news(Facebook), Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki (?) @ Red Carpet for Award Ceremony:crazy:

Day 9/8 Seoul Korea International Television festival awards ceremony.
Song Joong-ki is a finalist for best actor 
Song Hye-kyo is a finalist for best actress 
Works (South Korea) finalist for descendants of the sun 
Red Carpet 16:40
Award Ceremony 17:30 ~ 19:50

Rate this translation

'서울드라마어워즈 2016' D-50
시상식까지 50일 밖에 남지 않았습니다. 이번 행사는 9월 8일 목요일 KBS홀에서 진행 될 예정입니다. 드라마 뮤직 콘서트, 셀렙 시네마, TV 영화제 등 다양한 부대행사 소식 또한 놓치지 마세요! 시상식 D-50 기념 응원 댓글을 달아주세요 

SDA 2016 D-50
This year, the Awards ceremony will be held on September 8 at KBS Hall. Don't miss out the major events including the Celeb Cinema, TV Movie Premiere and Drama Music Concert and many other exciting events!!! 

' Seoul International Drama Awards 2016'D-50
Award ceremony for only 50 days until not a person. This event is September 8 Thursday kbs in the hall, we will proceed. TV Series Music Concert, Cell Rep-Cinema, TV film festival a variety of extra events and news don't miss out! Awards ceremony to celebrate the d-50 comment your support please 

SDA 2016 D-50
This year, the Awards ceremony will be held on September 8 at KBS Hall. Don't miss out the major events including the Celeb Cinema, TV Movie Premiere and Drama Music Concert and many other exciting events!!! :)

Image may contain: 1 person , crowd, night and outdoor

Hi chingus. I'm just dropping by to share a poem I wrote for SHK. Actually this is a revised version of the one I posted in SSC thread but I wrote it with Kyo in my thoughts. Hope you like the piece. 

13592327_1646742848978112_70404728935579

photo credit to rightful owner

T H E  B E A U T Y  I N  K Y O

You are widely known as Korea's treasure

A classic beauty with unequaled allure,

Adam and Eve's descendants are bewitched by you.

In most events you've appeared, without effort you're akin to a debutante

Taking our eyes off you, we simply can't

You were really bestowed since birth by heaven above. 

But your beauty goes beyond what our eyes could see

It's amazing that the person within is as lovely as can be,

With such a great heart, bigger than the titles you've earned.

You are of a goddess's looks with an angel's deeds

The earth is lucky to have you in her midst,

Who turned mankind into moths drawn to a flame called Kyo.

You are a huge star but with your feet on the ground

Wherever you go flock of ecstatic people gather around,

Love struck fans can't help but shout and stare at you with awe.

So keep the strength our beloved queen,

Please remain where you could always be seen,

Your lasting happiness is what we are all wishing for.

• Like 14

wow thanks for the updates everyone! so looking forward SHK in Seoul Drama Intl Awards , hope this time she will bag the best actress award or even the deasang award or hallyu star award! 

SHK looking gorgeous as ever for the DoTs commentary / DVD promo video, cant wait to have this DVD

962b3bb9gw1f6j33s7emqj20ku0swjw7.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f6iz48et9yj20zk0k0mz9.jpg

6afb0f0cjw1f6iz46w6opj20zk0k0q4k.jpg

credit:weibo/dc

SHK updated her IG

• Like 11

Guest RoseS

HAPPY August 5 MORNING=fresh coffee:astonished: Vote, last night+early morning=slowly moving but it work:thumbsup:

Song Hye Kyo desever to be ASIA GODDESS, not because her fan but among from the 50, 30 TOP cut list. Then next 20, 10.....FIGHTING:thumbsup:

120160629042201255.JPG宋慧乔1825834

Please let Song Hye Kyo 'hang on top'#1(vote, vote)=like a monkey......DO NOT let she come down to under tree=dangerous:rage: Fans who're living in places=August 6 , having free times(weekend), vote for NONSTOP(if could, please) until PM=END of THIRD ROUND

Let's make ourself HAPPY August 6 MORNING w/fresh coffee or a GOOD NIGHT, August 6:innocent: